Hethunder

Oct 21, 2021
I only came across this game a few days ago and I'm hooked. I love the story and I want Cassie to die a horrible and painful death... But want gets me is that the dialogue is so good, then all of a sudden they use some stupid for of slang bullshit and it ruins it. I don't understand why... why have great dialogue adult but with a twist of childish play to is... the horrible urban slang... I really wish this would get fixed... even though I know that's a long shot.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I only came across this game a few days ago and I'm hooked. I love the story and I want Cassie to die a horrible and painful death... But want gets me is that the dialogue is so good, then all of a sudden they use some stupid for of slang bullshit and it ruins it. I don't understand why... why have great dialogue adult but with a twist of childish play to is... the horrible urban slang... I really wish this would get fixed... even though I know that's a long shot.
What urban slang or childish dialogue concerns you? I don't recall anything like that.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy Monday!

I feel pretty good about the scans I did on Tuesday. My current contacts do the job and are better than not having them. But it's been about a year and half of adjustments and still discomfort. So it's why I decided to see this other doctor. They did 6 scans with 6 different machines, including one that did a 3D scan of my cornea and partial sclera. From what many have said, this will give me contacts that fit me far better than my current ones. I look forward to picking them up when they're ready in July.
Last week I focused on reviewing the coding implemented so far. I had mentioned the core mechanic involving Artemis, which made me think about the demand for a walkthrough. Especially with how branches will begin this chapter. I've taken notes for CH6 development to begin looking into finally implementing an in-game walkthrough. Part of the planning involves disabling/enabling some hints. But all this will wait until CH6 development since CH5 is close to being wrapped up.
Also, last week I made a typo. There are actually 10 romance options, not 9. And all those options are seen in the DataLeak menu.
No scenes were completed this week, so 5 scenes still remain to be completed. Timeline of things includes, once all scenes are completed, renders that haven't already been reviewed will be and any corrections needed will be made. Insert renders into the code, curate music, and create any new SFX needed. Finalize Artemis' POV UI for certain scenes. Then ship it.
CH5 has certainly been a journey and greatly appreciate everyone's patience.
Be safe and have yourselves a great week everyone!

-digi.B

HungHang666

Aug 19, 2020
Anyone of you guys have a high quality version of Kink and Lexi's poster? I wanna use it as a phone wallpaper but this is the best screenshot I can get, I've also been trying to scan the qr code on it hoping it's a link to a hq file of the poster but i sadly can't scan it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
10 romance options?so zoe and cassie aint gonna be a ro?kinda surprising to be honest lol (cassie not really i guess xD), also whats up with all the affinity points for plenty of other characters like pink chick and even vulvamart got one or two

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes