Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
10 romance options?so zoe and cassie aint gonna be a ro?kinda surprising to be honest lol (cassie not really i guess xD), also whats up with all the affinity points for plenty of other characters like pink chick and even vulvamart got one or two
Zoe was sorted out in a poll by digi, and people just voted her out, she just didn't stand out at all vs the others. Same with Cassie, twas just weird to see her as a potential LI, voted out in a poll as well. As for the affinity points, we'll see in the next updates.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Curious if anyone knows what the QR code on Naomi's badge originally went to? (I'm guessing it was real at some point. It doesn't seem to be linked to anything anymore though).

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Curious if anyone knows what the QR code on Naomi's badge originally went to? (I'm guessing it was real at some point. It doesn't seem to be linked to anything anymore though).
Just a non-educated guess, it was a QR code in reference to the pandemic at the time, and since Naomi's a law and order type of chick, who knows.

I just know that while she isn't the favorite of a lot of people, I can't wait to see more from her, good thing digi worked on her model (that jaw at some point, damn...), cause like most, she's scarred by something, her little backstory was telling, but I want to learn more, way more. And, as the probable tsundere of the game, she'll either be a beast in bed, or she will melt in MCs arms.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Just a non-educated guess, it was a QR code in reference to the pandemic at the time, and since Naomi's a law and order type of chick, who knows.

I just know that while she isn't the favorite of a lot of people, I can't wait to see more from her, good thing digi worked on her model (that jaw at some point, damn...), cause like most, she's scarred by something, her little backstory was telling, but I want to learn more, way more. And, as the probable tsundere of the game, she'll either be a beast in bed, or she will melt in MCs arms.
I'm sure "breaking Naomi's tough girl shell" is a task that's pretty high in the to-do list of most players, alongside "fucking the vampire AKA Zelda" and "teaching reproduction to Artemis".

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sure "breaking Naomi's tough girl shell" is a task that's pretty high in the to-do list of most players, alongside "fucking the vampire AKA Zelda" and "teaching reproduction to Artemis".
I remember the popularity poll digi made last year, when Zoe (she isn't bad, she just didn't have any real depth compared to the others, she was just there) was ousted from the 'LI list', Naomi wasn't as low on votes as Zoe, but she was next on the list. Her model didn't help her at all, in fact digi worked on most cause I remember it was one of the main complaint on his game.

Something that made players push forward with Artemis, though (my own humble opinion), is the way digi writes his scenes and the characters, the story, his writing is top quality in the AVN world, even if it's sci-fi, and of course an AVN where everybody's fucking hot, most scenes have a 'real feel' to them, and to me, all the characters are special cause of that.

To me, there's a case for every girl in this game.

Jul 1, 2022
Just came back to this game after awhile and realized some scenes that used to have music doesn’t anymore. I’m guessing a license was pulled and he was no longer allowed to use it. But does anyone know if it’s possible for me to place the music back into the game?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
devlog.jpg

Good Monday to you all!

Another scene down 4 more remain. This week I'll be working on setting up the lobby area for Kapuletti Industries, as well as getting all the background characters ready. I've also been working on a cinematic that will appear near the end of this chapter. Initially, I was going to do this myself. But with everything going on this development cycle, I didn't want to throw more work on myself speed learning Blender. And the reason I'm wanting to do this cinematic in Blender is simply because Blender offers many tools that just get the job done and I'm not just talking about the render itself but the tools offered. So, instead of taking more development time to learn what I need to know to make this scene in Blender. I decided to commission Puggy to do this one for me. We had a great time discussing the scene and the test renders came out really great. He's already gotten the scene comp done and animated, just a matter of rendering and putting it all together. Below is a little teaser of what it is.

This made me think about the scene that was removed from CH2 that featured DJ Kink. For those who were here when CH2 dropped, it had the scene of DJ Kink performing live at a stadium, the very scene Kindra said she was heading off to for the weekend. It had to be removed because of the whole music fiasco and since I animated the scene to work with the song, it just didn't look right without it. So, when I start working on CH6, I plan on using that scene as a basis to start practicing Blender. Do things you can't really do in DAZ such as animating a light show, animated fog machines, etc.
For those who missed that scene because it got removed. This is a shot of her performance.

I'm getting real close to finally wrapping this chapter up. And just really excited to get this out to everyone. I don't claim to be renowned for anything, but I do like to think each chapter I'm pushing myself more and more creatively.

I'll be reviewing more of the code today. But I may stream myself setting up the lobby for Kapuletti Industries sometime this week.

Have yourselves a great week everyone! And stay hydrated!

wraith17

May 28, 2017
One of the best VN I ever played. Keep up the good work. I can now safely buy the game in steam. :) Kinda scared with that last scene though. Hope cassandra doesn't f our mc over again by stealing our work.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One of the best VN I ever played. Keep up the good work. I can now safely buy the game in steam. :) Kinda scared with that last scene though. Hope cassandra doesn't f our mc over again by stealing our work.
'Our work' is more likely to f over the person Cassandra sent after it. :ROFLMAO:

I am sure there will be things that will justify our being scared for our MC in the future. But they are more likely to be things that come at us out of the blue, rather than what happened in that last scene.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
I have two questions, how many seasons are there going to be and is artmeris chin always going to look like that as if she survived car crash or some shit like that lol

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have two questions, how many seasons are there going to be and is artmeris chin always going to look like that as if she survived car crash or some shit like that lol
The announced plan is Four 4-chapter "Books" ... and clearly you haven't got too far past her intro, 'cause Kindra has said she's planning to patch all the exposed body parts.

So yes, presumably by the time she's more than a walking sex toy, she won't look like something ripped her chin off.

{edited to reflect the naming convention on Steam}

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
No seasons, only chapters and the future will tell.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No seasons, only chapters and the future will tell.
My bad ... he's calling each quartet "Books" on Steam, rather than Seasons, but basically the same thing I guess. So Four books.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
My bad ... he's calling each quartet "Books" on Steam, rather than Seasons, but basically the same thing I guess. So Four books.
Hey, no problem. He could answer the question for himself if he would knew how to use the search function. So it's not so important to use the correct terms.

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Hey guys need some help. Since there's no walkthrough thread on the front page, and when I'm searching the thread, doesn't seem like anyone asked about this so I'll just ask here instead. Spoiler alert I guess and also I'm playing on the latest version (0.4.2).

So I'm currently on Zelda route now and apparently you can get Paige points when she greets you at the door at least according to the two guides (I merged them) I followed. But the "I deleted it" doesnt appear for me. Help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes