xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I mean, this is part of the reason, I think ...
Yes, indeed although there were quite a few interactions with her, she is not a Charismatic character or there are too much charismatic characters, depends how you want to see it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yes, indeed although there were quite a few interactions with her, she is not a Charismatic character or there are too much charismatic characters, depends how you want to see it.
It blows my mind that Digi's poll voted out this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When they could have voted out this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What a pitty, I find Cassie hot, and she has potential, but anyway im not a friend of this "Hatehype"
Which one is Zoe ? help me out a bit please ?
I don't know. I've just been stuck in this thread since I first asked a question about the original music and haven't even played this yet. So, I don't know who anyone is. :ROFLMAO:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
This one is still in my queue and haven't downloaded yet so, I must know: is Zoe descended from vampires or lycans? Either way, do you really want her mouth on your meat? :LOL:
Listen. I have over 14TB of visual novels downloaded. My reading list for the future is two pages long. All that being said...
You HAVE to play this visual novel! It should be number one on your list! You will not regret it.

I envy you, having no idea what is coming and getting to read it all from the beginning! It's fricken good.
Have fun! Cheers!
P.S. I see from your reading list that you are into some good VNs. Haley's Story was great. Bare Witness is AAA level gaming. And I am really enjoying the story of Bad Memories.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Listen. I have over 14TB of visual novels downloaded. My reading list for the future is two pages long. All that being said...
You HAVE to play this visual novel! It should be number one on your list! You will not regret it.

I envy you, having no idea what is coming and getting to read it all from the beginning! It's fricken good.
Have fun! Cheers!
Yeah and he'll probably have a few hours more to play as we had when we discoverd this AVN!
Lucky son of Durin !! ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
The problem is there is nothing unique about her.

She is among the most sexually forward, but not as much Katy.

She is fun, but not as much as Kindra or Paige.

She doesn't have Naomi's combat background that reminds the mc of his mom (yeah, im guessing there's an oedipal thing there).

She is into business, but is not a prominent boss like Reina.

She also doesn't have a gimmick like Zelda with her horror interests.

She is just a fun chick and nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The problem is there is nothing unique about her.

She is among the most sexually forward, but not as much Katy.

She is fun, but not as much as Kindra or Paige.

She doesn't have Naomi's combat background that reminds the mc of his mom (yeah, im guessing there's an oedipal thing there).

She is into business, but is not a prominent boss like Reina.

She also doesn't have a gimmick like Zelda with her horror interests.

She is just a fun chick and nothing more.
As much as I dislike Naomi, I can buy that explanation of her... being an Oedipus complex thing. She ain't my vibe though. Calling everyone by their last name annoys the fuck out of me.

Paige is another that's low on the list for me. IMO, Paige just seems like she's Dr. K part 2. She fills the same "councilor" type trope towards the MC albiet with more tattoos and a "woo girl" personality. But there are plenty of other characters with the tats and party-girl vibe too. Seems to me like the only thing truly unique about Paige is her coffee addiction. Honestly, Digi could have gotten rid of Paige entirely and had the MC visit Dr. K more instead.

I liked Zoe way better than both of them, but yeah she isn't particularly unique except for being the hot tall chick.

Last edited:

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
As much as I dislike Naomi, I can buy that explanation of her... being an Oedipus complex thing. She ain't my vibe though. Calling everyone by their last name annoys the fuck out of me.

Paige is another that's low on the list for me. IMO, Paige just seems like she's Dr. K part 2. She fills the same "councilor" type trope towards the MC albiet with more tattoos and a "woo girl" personality. But there are plenty of other characters with the tats and party-girl vibe too. Seems to me like the only thing truly unique about Paige is her coffee addiction.

I liked Zoe way better than both of them.
I get that, but im not speaking from how I feel, im speaking from what was probably going through the fans' heads when voting on that poll.

Make no mistake, Paige is in the upper echelon among LIs. Matter of fact the only ones who can compete with her are Kindra (who is basically to this game what Cece is to LOF), Zelda and June.

As for the fun stuff, she uses stuff like basketball to playfully push him out of his comfort zone. Not a big thing, but already more than most girls. Most girls are just there for fun, but she, like June and Kindra, makes an actual effort to get the MC to deal with his traumas.

She's not my cup of tea, im team Kindra all the way, but I get why people like her.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was really getting into the game .Just too bad it ended so abruptly .Very well written .I am looking forward to the next updates
Interesting way to put it. It felt like there was a really solid build-up to that ending. I mean, the ACTUAL end was a hard stop, but I wouldn't call the overall ending abrupt.

Reactions: Sasanid
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes