Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Never played this before, should I focus on 1 LI from the beginning or is there a choice later in the game to pick the main LI ?

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Never played this before, should I focus on 1 LI from the beginning or is there a choice later in the game to pick the main LI ?
Focus on getting as many girls as possible romantically interested. So far you haven't had to make real choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoomaa

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Since you don't have to make a definitive choice yet, you might want to keep your options open. But this is not a harem game, so, although there will be thruples, a choice will have to be made eventually.
So far the two most prominent love interests (Kindra and June) are fine with you fucking other girls. So are all the girls from the fraternity.

Im pretty sure that the developer will give us a hint as to when choices start to matter, but so far they don't.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 07/13/2023

Hey all,

In and out, five minute check in.

Renders are 3820 of 4011 completed. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked this week, still a bit under the weather, but I'm thinking I should be finishing up all the posing this evening. So probably around 4050 total for final render count, give or take a bit depending on testing and whatnot.

Animations are about the same place. Considering sneaking one last one in while things are rendering, but that's just if I have the time. Nothing that needs to be waited for.

Beyond the numbers it's just standard end game items. Coding, testing, fixing in a nightmare loop until we're ready.

Was hoping to have a concrete date for you guys this week, but behind here I would be comfortable with that. But next week I'll have a more definitive answer for everybody so the speculation can die down.

Off to finish those last poses, thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming weekend.

Sláinte!
Wrong game. Unless STWAdev help with Artemis.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpkstroff

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There is a split with two of the girls in INK (can't seem to REALLY get with both Katy and Zelda in the same playthrough, although you can have fun with K when you first meet then pursue Z, but there doesn't seem to be a path for Z if you continue to have fun with K.), and there's no indication that there is a harem ending, BUT having sex with multiple girls doesn't seem to hinder your relationship with anyone at the moment. Who knows if/when that'll change, and how previous actions will effect possible desired outcomes.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There is a split with two of the girls in INK (can't seem to REALLY get with both Katy and Zelda in the same playthrough, although you can have fun with K when you first meet then pursue Z, but there doesn't seem to be a path for Z if you continue to have fun with K.), and there's no indication that there is a harem ending, BUT having sex with multiple girls doesn't seem to hinder your relationship with anyone at the moment. Who knows if/when that'll change, and how previous actions will effect possible desired outcomes.
would be nice to get some Kindra scenes in next update

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So far the two most prominent love interests (Kindra and June) are fine with you fucking other girls. So are all the girls from the fraternity.

Im pretty sure that the developer will give us a hint as to when choices start to matter, but so far they don't.
To be fair, I believe he already has. If you're pursuing Zelda, don't kiss KinK at her concert. If you're not involved with Zelda, she'll comment about sexual harrassment (which was funny in its own right), but if you are involved, kissing the DJ makes her look kinda sad and she doesn't say anything. I daresay Ms. Zimmerman does have certain boundaries where such things are acceptable.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be fair, I believe he already has. If you're pursuing Zelda, don't kiss KinK at her concert. If you're not involved with Zelda, she'll comment about sexual harrassment (which was funny in its own right), but if you are involved, kissing the DJ makes her look kinda sad and she doesn't say anything. I daresay Ms. Zimmerman does have certain boundaries where such things are acceptable.
:oops:

Huh, I made a conscious decision to play Katy's path a bit rougher (revenge sex, kiss the DJ, etc) and Zelda's path less so, so never saw that big difference. I'll have to remember that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah it seems to be that Kindra/June is one path and INK Girls another, a pitty that Reina has so few content, and still a bit disapointed about Rebeca being left out.

Reactions: shioxu

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
when did this scene happen :unsure: I know they cross over but idr this at all
Pretty sure that's either Fan art or a Kentyrr original (which I guess would still be fan art ...) I actually don't remember an Artemis/Chasing Sunsets crossover yet (unless it's in the latest CS chapter, which I've yet to start) -- other than the LoF link between the two.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes