Simian75

Jun 10, 2021
i nearly forgot the whole story damn...i really don't like how some devs take up to six month or more to deliver an update..it's simply not right to me
Quality takes time. The games that I am invested in (Artemis, Eternum, Ripples, TFtUV, CoBD) are all worth the wait, even if that means only a couple of updates a year, and in the meantime it just gives me more opportunity to find other games worth playing.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I won't be disliking it as I won't be playing, no sense in actively choosing to being annoyed each time I see the dweeb MC in a beanie throughout the story. I'd be yelling at the computer "Take the fucking beanie off". lol No need for that aggravation. Best of luck to the Dev.
So the MC sense of fashion is more important to you than the naked chicks ?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Beanies are fine. That is a weird reason not to play a game. Almost as if you are trying to find an excuse not to play it. Regardless, the game is awesome.

Jul 20, 2022
Quality takes time. The games that I am invested in (Artemis, Eternum, Ripples, TFtUV, CoBD) are all worth the wait, even if that means only a couple of updates a year, and in the meantime it just gives me more opportunity to find other games worth playing.
Know and love the first 4, which one is CoBD?

Oct 10, 2022
What happened with Erynn? haven’t played Intertwined in a while
Nothing much tbh but she is just whiny, good for nothing, doesn't know what she wants type of person. She wants MC, does not do anything about it. When MC confessed to her she either made fun of her(I did not believe her explanation) or let her friend make fun of MC. She keeps that dude around her until he hurts her then asks for MC's help. She gets angry with Alexis because she is dating MC but does not show anything towards MC. After that she even kicks out MC while he has nowhere to go and does not even explain anything to MC. Even if you choose not to interact with her, she sees to invade MC's space as her right while MC was sleeping. Can count more but no need. Virginity stuff was not so important but still weird. She always mentions how she was in love with MC but she finds someone to get serious.
She is not Cassandra level bitch but still on stay away list.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nothing much tbh but she is just whiny, good for nothing, doesn't know what she wants type of person. She wants MC, does not do anything about it. When MC confessed to her she either made fun of her(I did not believe her explanation) or let her friend make fun of MC. She keeps that dude around her until he hurts her then asks for MC's help. She gets angry with Alexis because she is dating MC but does not show anything towards MC. After that she even kicks out MC while he has nowhere to go and does not even explain anything to MC. Even if you choose not to interact with her, she sees to invade MC's space while MC was sleeping. Can count more but no need.
She is not Cassandra level bitch but still on stay away list.
Vulvamort is more straight forward with it, anyway does not matter anymore she is off charts,

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah , you forgot to ad lemmon to the salt, which you are rubbing in my wound :cry:
(how was that for pathetic dramatic ? did I improve in whimpering? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
have a nice Sunday my friend ;)
abrazo

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I won't be disliking it as I won't be playing, no sense in actively choosing to being annoyed each time I see the dweeb MC in a beanie throughout the story. I'd be yelling at the computer "Take the fucking beanie off". lol No need for that aggravation. Best of luck to the Dev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Getting through my first-ever play of Leap of Faith and remembered how the last episode here ended.

In the upcoming update, it would be amusing if it asked at the start of the chapter "Did you play Leap of Faith? If yes, did you take the Lexi path?"

If you answer "yes" to the first but not the second, when you meet Lexi in the aftermath of the blackout, she'll say you remind her of a good friend; if "yes" to both, you'll remind her of her boyfriend.

Would be an amusing crossover conversation. ;)

Oct 10, 2022
Getting through my first-ever play of Leap of Faith and remembered how the last episode here ended.

In the upcoming update, it would be amusing if it asked at the start of the chapter "Did you play Leap of Faith? If yes, did you take the Lexi path?"

If you answer "yes" to the first but not the second, when you meet Lexi in the aftermath of the blackout, she'll say you remind her of a good friend; if "yes" to both, you'll remind her of her boyfriend.

Would be an amusing crossover conversation. ;)
Don't you think it's too much of an hustle to only change friend to boyfriend. :unsure:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure about this story, I can't see any man act the way the MC acts when confronted by a former ex that betrayed him - most would just tell her off and start over - and the partnership thing with Kindra would be great - no-one would react like he did as she never betrayed him back in high school
Then the crap that happens in a sorority, with no ability to say NO - really. Sex crazed Girls living together. June is great and I really like her but the rest, wouldn't have anything to do with them ( a little less tattoe's would be nice as well
Also is there a possibility to create a harem???

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes