alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
why there is no cassandra's dataleak after upgrade?I first download version 3.2 cass is there,this time i download 4.2 there is no cass.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Because she's been voted off the LI island.
So goodbye to redemption? Wow I will have to start a new game if it is going to be an enemy yes or yes ,I prefer to give it up the ass and not literally :devilish::ROFLMAO:
but Zoey isn't there either... Do they rework Zoey to eliminate her?
The course that history is taking is clear, a police officer, a lawyer, a psychiatrist, a biologist, etc, etc, and the one that stands out the least is a bartender... Zoey outside :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Jul 1, 2022
So goodbye to redemption? Wow I will have to start a new game if it is going to be an enemy yes or yes ,I prefer to give it up the ass and not literally :devilish::ROFLMAO:
but Zoey isn't there either... Do they rework Zoey to eliminate her?
The course that history is taking is clear, a police officer, a lawyer, a psychiatrist, a biologist, etc, etc, and the one that stands out the least is a bartender... Zoey outside :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Zoe and Cassie both got voted off so yeah

• Angry
Reactions: Azeroth67000

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
BTW the game is good,nice music,nice models and plots.
But i think some of the girls and scenes still need some remaster,some scenes look wierd.
Hope can get cass back(young cass looks so sexy)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
what is LI island?
No wonder why cass looks strange in the after chapters.Model is really strange.
Damn I hope she can get redemption dude.
I assume it is a play off of the "Love Island" TV show, which is just gutter trash TV. So, LI Island would be "Love Interest Island".

Oct 10, 2022
Because she's been voted off the LI island.
I probably despise her the most around here but I am not sure voting off her is the right choice? How much effect of this would be on the story, is changing the direction of the story midway best idea?
I know for a fact even if she had redemption arc path, I would not have take it but I am afraid having this much drastic change will badly affect the story.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I probably despise her the most around here but I am not sure voting off her is the right choice? How much effect of this would be on the story, is changing the direction of the story midway best idea?
I know for a fact even if she had redemption arc path, I would not have take it but I am afraid having this much drastic change will badly affect the story.
What drastic change?

While I am sure a few players made choices that would allow a redemption arc for Cassandra, not following through on that possibility will have little effect on the overall story. It just means one less thing the developer has to account for.

Since most players have written her off already, for them, the story will not be affected at all.

A multiplicity of routes is great for the player, but death to the developer. Besides, as is true for most players, one less route means more game time on routes that are more desirable to them.

Now the developer can concentrate on those more-desirable routes.

Oct 10, 2022
What drastic change?

While I am sure a few players made choices that would allow a redemption arc for Cassandra, not following through on that possibility will have little effect on the overall story. It just means one less thing the developer has to account for.

Since most players have written her off already, for them, the story will not be affected at all.

A multiplicity of routes is great for the player, but death to the developer. Besides, as is true for most players, one less route means more game time on routes that are more desirable to them.

Now the developer can concentrate on those more-desirable routes.
Well if there is not any, I have no problem but when they were creating the story they probably drew a roadmap and as far as I concern that roadmap Cassandra had huge part because everything tied to her one way or another, if dev changes it just because to cut her off from the story then I am afraid story would get a big hit.
It's only my concern though, if redemption route was just a subplot then no need to worry.

Reactions: Chill1853

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well if there is not any, I have no problem but when they were creating the story they probably drew a roadmap and as far as I concern that roadmap Cassandra had huge part because everything tied to her one way or another, if dev changes it just because to cut her off from the story then I am afraid story would get a big hit.
It's only my concern though, if redemption route was just a subplot then no need to worry.
Who said she would be cut off from the story?

Just because she is no longer a potential LI does not mean that she cannot have a significant role in the story. You just won't be able to romance her.

Not every female who appears in a game has to be an LI.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Last time I've played, although it wasn't much, while I didn't dislike it, it still gave me a "meh" feel, since due reviews I was thinking this was an outstanding game, and I'm still in awe the amount of good reviews this game has. I want to try to give this game another chance, but I wonder if i'll feel the same.

Without giving major spoilers, what makes you hooked to the game? What would you say to convince me to try this out again? Is it the story? Is the characters? Is the game extremely polished? If I didn't like that much the very start (again, I didn't dislike it, I just was with expections too high due reviews), does something change in later content that could actually drag me in into this game?

Thanks in advance.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What would you say to convince me to try this out again? Is it the story? Is the characters? Is the game extremely polished?
If the renders and humor weren't enough, I have nothing to suggest. I think you have questionable taste if it doesn't seem enjoyable, but to be fair we do all havr different interests when it comes to these AVNs. Just as I wilk never understand how ICSTOR is as popular as he is while releasing nothing. I checked out his game, I don't understand thr appeal either.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes