agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
Uhhh, but Tupac existed and if you don't respect his music than you're retarded.

Just saying....
Well, sure, but that was nearly 500 years ago and who really likes Peruvian pan flute music anyway (even if it keeps the guinea pigs at bay)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello .. just quick question guys pls

what is the different between ( steam version & patreon version ) of the game ?

and if they are the same game which one is better to download ?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I was looking at the main banner with the girl with white hair and red eyes, it looks futuristic... a game where you can fuck androids? ... downloading :LUL:.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Apologies if there was a comment somewhere saying this or not I was not able to find it is there going to be an updated Android version at any point cuz it seems to be a couple versions behind.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
1692039005600.png

Happy Monday!

Feels like these weeks are just zipping past me. But I take that as a good sign of staying busy. While working on this final scene, I was going through the script. Some of the criticisms I get is how scenes transition. So in this scene in particular, even though it's considered one scene, there are 4 transitions from the locations and events that take place. The last two transitions are pretty simple but the first two are major location changes as well as establishing one of many "first experiences" for a certain someone. So, I added some dialogue and scene descriptions to enhance this scene in particular. Also going out and purchasing another couple of set pieces for the two additions made. They turned out really nice and happy with the slight additions to this scene.

With the exception of the one below. I would have loved to add some tire marks to the ground since it's way too clean for a place with constant traffic. As well as adding license plates to these cars. That would have taken some time to add in for such a minor detail and I'm trying to move as quickly as possible at this point. It's something I'll be doing in the future though. I'm also happy I was able to find a good resource to grab all these vehicles with for future use. In total, I think there are 8 cars in this scene and it barely added anything in regards to render time which surprised me with how many polygons are in this scene alone.

Speaking of render times. I ordered another 4090. I was waiting to hear news about the 4090 TI since it was rumored to have more VRAM (which allows for bigger, complex scenes). But as some of you know, NVIDIA canceled that. My average render times are about an hour with some scenes rendering at 20-30 minutes. So my plan is to shove four of them into my server which should reduce the time significantly. Which will allow me to review and correct renders quicker. Next purchase will be the parts to watercool them and I'm currently looking into solutions to power them. I think I've got a solution and it sounds good on paper, so I'll have to play around with this project after releasing CH5. Since installing everything is probably going to take a couple of days to do and ain't nobody got time for that right now.

That wraps it up as I continue to work on this scene. Depending on where I get to by the end of this week, I'm highly considering packaging what is currently completed and handing off to the beta team so they can get a head start on testing things. And implement the fixes, etc reported once I've wrapped things up that are currently being worked on.
Back into the grind I go. Have yourselves a great week and keep hydrated out there!

- digi.B

-El-

Jul 13, 2018
figured out a small bug. don´t know if it was mentioned already. when listening to the song on the DJ station in Kindra´s appartment the "right click to save" feature got disabled for me. After reloading and NOT listening to it everything was fine.
hope that helps. great game so far!

Edit: At my first talk with Reina I get to choose between "be cordial", "Prototype" (marked green bc walkthrough mod" and "Nope!". "Prototype" has a red color underneath and I can´t click it.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
figured out a small bug. don´t know if it was mentioned already. when listening to the song on the DJ station in Kindra´s appartment the "right click to save" feature got disabled for me. After reloading and NOT listening to it everything was fine.

Edit: At my first talk with Reina I get to choose between "be cordial", "Prototype" (marked green bc walkthrough mod" and "Nope!". "Prototype" has a red color underneath and I can´t click it.
IIRC you can't select "Prototype" unless you had previously chosen to work on it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This MAY be a known bug ... if it's the one that's actually associated with checking the data leaks. Is it possible you did that near the time you checked the song? If you have the latest version it "clears up" eventually (I think it's once you have the new phone), but I think its supposed to be fixed completely when 0.5 comes out (it also might be the type of bug that needs you to start a new play-through to not show up in the early part, but that shouldn't really be an issue 'cause by the time you get to the end of the current content it should have fixed itself anyway).

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Are the dialogues of this game more about stories or relationships? Does that mean that when MC talks to a girl, is it more about the story or about provocative dialogues and romantic dialogues ?
I don't like story-oriented games, I like relationship-oriented games like Summer's Gone or AOA Academy
thank you

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hello friends
Are the dialogues of this game more about stories or relationships? Does that mean that when MC talks to a girl, is it more about the story or about provocative dialogues and romantic dialogues ?
I don't like story-oriented games, I like relationship-oriented games like Summer's Gone or AOA Academy
thank you
Most of the dialogue is character-development, but there is strong story development happening at the same time, so maybe a 50/50 chance you'll enjoy this one?

The relationships are definitely a slow burn thought, even the ones with early action.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Most of the dialogue is character-development, but there is strong story development happening at the same time, so maybe a 50/50 chance you'll enjoy this one?

The relationships are definitely a slow burn thought, even the ones with early action.
The percentages are good
So I will play it, I hope I will enjoy each and every dialogue

Reactions: Elhemeer

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
The percentages are good
So I will play it, I hope I will enjoy each and every dialogue
Don't think you will enjoy every dialog, but all in all it is quite good. Its not that it is badly written but some conversations will frustrate you. They did for me atleast. Not that the dialog was wrong at the point, I think the things I was bothered most by were a result of the setting and the history between characters. All in all I atleast enjoyed the game very much and think it is definitly binge worthy ( it is only about 12 hours for one playthrough :D ).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The story is good but the writing is not that good. The overuse of AAVE is strange and out of place, more so keeping in mind that the cast is full of white people. There is nothing wrong if a character uses slang but if every character does it their individual personalities would be less believable.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes