Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The story is good but the writing is not that good. The overuse of AAVE is strange and out of place, more so keeping in mind that the cast is full of white people. There is nothing wrong if a character uses slang but if every character does it their individual personalities would be less believable.
I had to look up what the acronym was, LOL. I don't recall it being a big issue. A couple of times one or two of the characters said something that was a bit extreme in slang. But kids and their slang these days...idiots! All of them! HAhahahahahaha

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Would be entertaining if they introduced a character from London who is fleunt in cockney rhyming slang. Just for the giggles.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The story is good but the writing is not that good. The overuse of AAVE is strange and out of place, more so keeping in mind that the cast is full of white people. There is nothing wrong if a character uses slang but if every character does it their individual personalities would be less believable.
This is an issue about which I have given a little thought. It would be extremely difficult for a single developer to come up with different language patterns for a lot of different characters, although it would be awesome to do so. I assume that most developers just use what they are familiar with.

But I accept it, when, say, a developer from Great Britain refuses to use the word 'ass' for that nether portion of a female's anatomy, regardless of who is speaking. :LOL:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is an issue about which I have given a little thought. It would be extremely difficult for a single developer to come up with different language patterns for a lot of different characters, although it would be awesome to do so. I assume that most developers just use what they are familiar with.

But I accept it, when, say, a developer from Great Britain refuses to use the word 'ass' for that nether portion of a female's anatomy, regardless of who is speaking. :LOL:
Yeah, I understand that it wouldn't be easy for the writer. Still I think plain english would be better in this case. Too much slang sounds like bro talk when in the game we're dealing with business partners and such. It's fine if you use it when the MC is talking with Kinder Kendra but if every girl talks like that is really strange.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Yeah, that is something that is reserved for "professional" writers. One guy/girl making a VN on his computer in their spare time can't really be expected to write like Tolkien, Dostoevsky or Shakespeare.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
is this abandoned?
Yes it is, look up top, after Ren'pye there's Abandoned written in black on an orange/yellow background. Can't you see it?

If you can't you should go to: and verify. You may need to insist a few times, the website is under a DDOS attack and may report errors.

Peace :)

/s

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I´m replaying the game right now, the withdrawal symptoms are being too much.
Trying out the content I didn´t get to explore before, and I´ve got to say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen the roses on my dad's backyard get that big when they billow out. His are mostly pink though, some yellow, only get about 1/6th or so that red.

Reactions: xapican
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes