NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
mini-games. ....blech...folder deleted without playing, after advising of mini-games. I utterly DETEST them.

Should be a tag that says a game has mini-games, to save DL'ing it in the 1st place.
There are tags, point & click and sandbox, depending of the nature of the minigames. But thanks for letting up know of your departure, I am sure its our loss!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
mini-games. ....blech...folder deleted without playing, after advising of mini-games. I utterly DETEST them.

Should be a tag that says a game has mini-games, to save DL'ing it in the 1st place.
I agree. They annoy the shit out of me too. Unfortunately, its attached to a bloody good story and I want to see how Artemis ends and I just have to get that girl.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I am really curious how the 'minigame' system pertaining to Artemis' personality will be implementet. Will she start as a blank neutral canvas, or have Kindra's parents early code as a base? Will MC be able to corrupt her fast, or will that type of choice be avoided, since MC is a good guy for the most part? Will it be Paragon vs Renegade, DIK vs Chick or something more complex :unsure:
Also interested in what is the timeline of her Chasing Sunsets cameo.

Apr 1, 2023
I am really curious how the 'minigame' system pertaining to Artemis' personality will be implementet. Will she start as a blank neutral canvas, or have Kindra's parents early code as a base? Will MC be able to corrupt her fast, or will that type of choice be avoided, since MC is a good guy for the most part? Will it be Paragon vs Renegade, DIK vs Chick or something more complex :unsure:
You will have to program her yourself. Hope you have been studying python.

Oct 10, 2022
There are tags, point & click and sandbox, depending of the nature of the minigames. But thanks for letting up know of your departure, I am sure its our loss!
You disappointed me. You know we have traditions, right?
When someone announce their departure; we say this is not an airport, no need to announce your departure.
Please be careful next time. :LOL:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Most likely it will be some time after being activated, i belive she's gonna be that "very smart but still curious about how lfe itself works from a human point of view" type.
When it comes to sex she'll definetly be very interested like a "i know all about it in theory but need to experience it physically"
gotta put that "code for an orgasm" to good use XD

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think the minigame will mostly be breaking her of wanting to play fetch, barking at strangers and rolling on her back for tummy rubs since that's what MC has the most experience coding.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I think the minigame will mostly be breaking her of wanting to play fetch, barking at strangers and rolling on her back for tummy rubs since that's what MC has the most experience coding.
good point, but i wish you hadnt made it. now im wondering if that makes it socially acceptable to call her your bitch, and im pretty sure that question can only end with me being the target of a femenist twitter campaign.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes