LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Happy New Week!

Will be updating the beta build later today. And while that is happening, continuing to sort the small list of things I need to tweak. Nothing major, just mostly tightening bolts and making sure nothing slipped. Short post today, I just wanted to pop in and keep everyone in the loop that things are still on track!

Friendly reminder again that if you were in the Kira tiers and above before to send me your name for the credits. I'll still go through the list manually to make sure I got everyone.

Have yourselves a great week!

-digi.B

dmmt

May 8, 2020
There are tags, point & click and sandbox, depending of the nature of the minigames. But thanks for letting up know of your departure, I am sure its our loss!

neither of which by definition means mini-games.

locking content behind mini-games; is what renders it an immeidate deletion. Making the mini-games skippable is good, making the skipping of the games means missing content? Not so good.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and tslojr

NYBORG

Mar 9, 2018
neither of which by definition means mini-games.

locking content behind mini-games; is what renders it an immeidate deletion. Making the mini-games skippable is good, making the skipping of the games means missing content? Not so good.
I personally think it's admirable for you to die on this hill. I mean, I cheezed the mini games with rollback. But deleting the game in protest of missing a relationship point or two is much more hardcore.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys question pls .. what is different between steam and patreon versions ??

and which one is better to download ?? ( the one with complete & extra content )

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
10GB? How long actually the game is it 15 hours? Because that's big size anyone seeing compress one? I don't trust my internet with 10GB download.

4.80 star(s) 372 Votes