Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. stil a 1 man team ... still 3D art his weakness ... so renders be pretty scarce on delivery.
Artemis Chapter 2 in development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is hope his goal at getting a music infusion is updated to getting a render farm / Alorth help.

So whats the update on Update :D

Reactions: m4pII and Atlas82

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
There's a small update available on his/her patreon.

EDIT: I saw that the links are up to date, but the title isn't.

Last edited:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Yup .. it was the April 27 latest release:
Chapter 2 in developmentCurrent version 0.1.2PC
Yeah. I didn't know because I didn't see the update notice here, so out of curiosity, I accessed his patreon and saw the update. I noticed now that the links are updated, but it is still written as the first version haha.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you're a patron, you get to see how hard the developer is working to improve the renders, even after the success of the first release. In my opinion, he's not complacent at all.

View attachment 1207218
Is there a ballpark estimate for when the next update will happen? I am too poor to support anyone at this point.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Is there a ballpark estimate for when the next update will happen? I am too poor to support anyone at this point.
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but below is a development update from May 17th. He's working hard on improving renders, animation, etc., so I assume the release is still a little while off.

MAY 17, 2021 AT 3:02 AM

_Artemis Development Log

Happy Monday!

I worked on a couple small things. Mainly just prepping things so I can switch quickly to them when I need to work on it. For example setting up the new phone renders. I also started concepting the new icons and map layout for the phone and LiDAR app. I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it though, since I mainly focused on posing and renders. I also worked more on the script, which I'm nearly done with. The date/hangout scenes are ones I'm looking forward to writing as this is where you'll start working on your friendships/relationships. I'm also refining how I want to close chapter 2, setting the stage for chapter 3.

With the reveal of Kindra's workshop in CH1, I'm also working on how to work in high-tech things that will be shown in CH2. So far, I'm pretty satisfied with how things are being presented. I still need to spend a little more time on it, but I'll share a gif of it for this weeks preview renders once refined.

My main focus this week has been posing and rendering though. I got some nice numbers putting CH2 up to 956 story renders. Looking over the script, I'm about 48% through CH2. While not the 50% I was hoping for this week, it still feels pretty good to say I'm getting closer to completing this chapter. The 2% are the animations I couldn't complete this week. The animations were looking great, but there were two parts in the timeline that were giving me issues. So instead of wasting time banging my head on resolving it now. I'm going to go back at it this week with a fresh mind. The animation PC is up and running and ready for these animations. For now, it's helping me offload still renders until it's ready for the animations. It's exciting to see chapter 2 progress reach this point.

Have a great week everyone!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but below is a development update from May 17th. He's working hard on improving renders, animation, etc., so I assume the release is still a little while off.

MAY 17, 2021 AT 3:02 AM

_Artemis Development Log

Happy Monday!

I worked on a couple small things. Mainly just prepping things so I can switch quickly to them when I need to work on it. For example setting up the new phone renders. I also started concepting the new icons and map layout for the phone and LiDAR app. I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it though, since I mainly focused on posing and renders. I also worked more on the script, which I'm nearly done with. The date/hangout scenes are ones I'm looking forward to writing as this is where you'll start working on your friendships/relationships. I'm also refining how I want to close chapter 2, setting the stage for chapter 3.

With the reveal of Kindra's workshop in CH1, I'm also working on how to work in high-tech things that will be shown in CH2. So far, I'm pretty satisfied with how things are being presented. I still need to spend a little more time on it, but I'll share a gif of it for this weeks preview renders once refined.

My main focus this week has been posing and rendering though. I got some nice numbers putting CH2 up to 956 story renders. Looking over the script, I'm about 48% through CH2. While not the 50% I was hoping for this week, it still feels pretty good to say I'm getting closer to completing this chapter. The 2% are the animations I couldn't complete this week. The animations were looking great, but there were two parts in the timeline that were giving me issues. So instead of wasting time banging my head on resolving it now. I'm going to go back at it this week with a fresh mind. The animation PC is up and running and ready for these animations. For now, it's helping me offload still renders until it's ready for the animations. It's exciting to see chapter 2 progress reach this point.

Have a great week everyone!
Haven't seen any estimated release dates on Patreon.
Judging by the progress of development, I think the update should be expected in early/mid June.
Thank you both for the updates. I am excited to see where Chapter 2 takes us and the new improved renders since I already thought the renders in this game were really good.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you both for the updates. I am excited to see where Chapter 2 takes us and the new improved renders since I already thought the renders in this game were really good.
One last post. Check this out. I hadn't thought about this game in about a month, so today I'm going through the Patreon page to catch up. When I came across the image below, I actually cringed in revulsion. I had put this bitch out of my mind, but I literally just experienced a physical reaction to seeing her. Never have I hated a fictional character this much. Either I need psychiatric help, or it's a testament to how the developer has brought his characters to life. Maybe a bit of both.

1621713612733.png

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
One last post. Check this out. I hadn't thought about this game in about a month, so today I'm going through the Patreon page to catch up. When I came across the image below, I actually cringed in revulsion. I had put this bitch out of my mind, but I literally just experienced a physical reaction to seeing her. Never have I hated a fictional character this much. Either I need psychiatric help, or it's a testament to how the developer has brought his characters to life. Maybe a bit of both.

View attachment 1207308
You're not alone. I cringed the first time I saw that image on my Patreon feed as well. I mean, she's objectively hot, but the personality/history of that character makes me despise her. It's a testament to how well Digi.B wrote her. Sadly, given the previews we've been given make me believe there's going to be some drama going down related to her in the upcoming update. Hopefully, it's not what I fear it is; that the cyberdog is grabbed by this bitch to further her AI research.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You're not alone. I cringed the first time I saw that image on my Patreon feed as well. I mean, she's objectively hot, but the personality/history of that character makes me despise her. It's a testament to how well Digi.B wrote her. Sadly, given the previews we've been given make me believe there's going to be some drama going down related to her in the upcoming update. Hopefully, it's not what I fear it is; that the cyberdog is grabbed by this bitch to further her AI research.
I think she's going to steal the dog to try and get MC's programming that she deleted. I could be wrong... it's obvious she was the reason he didn't get the job he interviewed for, so pretty sure she's going to try to screw him over again... sadly it seems as though she's got the money and the legal team to make it happen now... or scenario 2 she tries to use him or force him to work for her... either way I see it being a dramatic plot line...

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

View attachment 1207308
It reminded me of one thing I don't like about this game - that there is definitely an evil and definitely good character.
I mean, I love Kindra, she's the best girl in the game, but that's the problem.
She's perfect. At least for me, other girls are completely in her shadow.

It's the same with Cassie. I like her, and I suspect that the author has prepared a story of redemption for her, but I have absolutely no idea how he will do it. He made her too bad, most people hate her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It reminded me of one thing I don't like about this game - that there is definitely an evil and definitely good character.
I mean, I love Kindra, she's the best girl in the game, but that's the problem.
She's perfect. At least for me, other girls are completely in her shadow.

It's the same with Cassie. I like her, and I suspect that the author has prepared a story of redemption for her, but I have absolutely no idea how he will do it. He made her too bad, most people hate her.
Hm... I don't see Kindra as perfect, she is the best girl but she will fuck up, actually she already did. Because of a desire to show up Cassandra and protect the MC she revealed the existence of a functional AI (Koko) on national television. She couldn't stop herself from showing up Cassandra and it is going to bite her in the ass. Cassandra and a whole slew of competitors are going to want that dog. And since Kindra is the registered owner of the property they live at the location is public record. Only a matter of time before someone shows up to steal Koko.

As for Cassandra being evil, well, in terms of the MC she is but to a larger extent not really. She is selfish and tries whatever she can to get what she wants but that's not capital E "Evil" to me. As for her redemption the only thing I can think of is if she isn't the one who steals Koko, instead what if someone else does and she actually tries to help the MC and Kindra get the dog back in exchange for the programming necessary to create an AI?

To me Cassandra is the type of woman who makes dicks go soft. Doesn't matter what she does in terms of redemption, she is one pile of wood away from being burned at the stake.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes