NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm optimistic that your prediction will be more valid than NebulousShooter's when all is done and said ...
I am not saying next update will be year+, all I am saying, judging by how long Kindra and Zelda's routes seem to take, my favorites Paige and Reina will take half a decade to get anything meaningful, that is if he doesn't just decide to cut them and focus on Kindra, June, Artemis and Zelda as imo, should have been the case from the start. But now that they've been dangled in front of me, I can't help myself from wishing for more...
depression 1.jpg

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
To
Sigh......this never gets old :FacePalm:

Please use the search function.........
Welp I already downloaded that 10GB somehow my internet doesn't cause an issue because the search only lead me to 3.1 and 4.1 I have to find it somewhere between page 100 to 300 I can't remember which page it at.
Since I already completed that 10GB it bit useless for me to download compressed one.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Typical fanboy excuse. "If you don't like it, leave". No, buddy, it doesn't work that way. I'm here and I have the right to express my opinion, and if someone lacks coherent arguments and the available arsenal of communication is reduced to a silly picture, it's definitely not my problem.
Your right to express your opinion on this forum is unquestioned. However, your response to the original poster who expressed his opinion was dismissive.

To the point of your original argument, the developer decided how much and what content would be in this release. If he felt that more sex scenes were not called for, that was his decision to make. If you really want to discuss his reasoning, you should join him on Patreon or Discord, and ask him. Obviously, we here cannot address his decision making. Hell, we don't even know what is in this release, except that it contains one sex scene. I suggest you actually play the release when it becomes available before slamming the developer and those who support him.

As for your latest post, name calling and insulting someone who expressed their opinion is not what I would call thoughtful. Disagreeing with someone does not make one a 'fanboy' (or a hater, for that matter).

Personally, I would prefer 10-20 sex scenes per release - maybe two for each possible LI with a few side girls thrown in. :LOL: But, my support for this game and its developer will not depend on any sex scenes. I'm certainly not going to insult the developer based on next-to-zero knowledge about what is actually in the episode. Your responses give the impression that you are just playing the game for the sex scenes. I suspect that is not actually the case, but it is how you have come off.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To

Welp I already downloaded that 10GB somehow my internet doesn't cause an issue because the search only lead me to 3.1 and 4.1 I have to find it somewhere between page 100 to 300 I can't remember which page it at.
Since I already completed that 10GB it bit useless for me to download compressed one.
Change your settings on F95 to show the latest posts first, the link to the compressed is the fifth post on the search......

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To

Compressed versions are not linked anymore to the OP post, I strongly recomend to take in consideration .......
Haferl.jpg (running joke ;) ) ; for a near future so you are not forced to download a big Archive with all the problems what that could imply.
enjoy this great game !

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I am not saying next update will be year+, all I am saying, judging by how long Kindra and Zelda's routes seem to take, my favorites Paige and Reina will take half a decade to get anything meaningful, that is if he doesn't just decide to cut them and focus on Kindra, June, Artemis and Zelda as imo, should have been the case from the start. But now that they've been dangled in front of me, I can't help myself from wishing for more...
View attachment 3029519
I'll be honest, I'm not gonna be surprised if Paige ends up in the friend zone with Zoe, but I would be surprised if that happened to Reina.

As for the rest ... well, I did say "optimistic" ... but that's mostly about an improved update pace, not about story pace.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As for your latest post, name calling and insulting someone who expressed their opinion is not what I would call thoughtful. Disagreeing with someone does not make one a 'fanboy' (or a hater, for that matter).

However, your response to the original poster who expressed his opinion was dismissive.
No more dismissive than a picture of him taking it upon himself to point at the front door like he's in charge or something. So personally, I find this default response extremely impolite and poorly disguised boorishness. So no need to defend this guy. He knew what kind of reaction such a provocative image would elicit. If he expected that reaction, well, he got it. Like attracts like.
To the point of your original argument, the developer decided how much and what content would be in this release. If he felt that more sex scenes were not called for, that was his decision to make. If you really want to discuss his reasoning, you should join him on Patreon or Discord, and ask him. Obviously, we here cannot address his decision making.
No one is disputing the developer's right to decide what content to make in their own game. But I strongly disagree that we can't discuss it here. Where else to discuss it if not here? Just don't talk about patreon or discord. If people chose this thread on f95 and there are already over 330 pages of discussion here, then obviously they made that choice consciously, as I did myself.

I'm not interested in discussing the developer's arguments with himself and on his terms, I want to discuss it with a disinterested party - the players, the visitors of our forum. So please don't attribute to me some wishes that have nothing to do with my post. And in general, I think it's bad when a conditional game thread on our censorship-free forum turns into a sterile place, a branch of Patreon and the developer's Discord. Such self-restriction leads only to stagnation and degradation of the discussion, not to mention the notorious and, it seems, many places forgotten freedom of speech.
Personally, I would prefer 10-20 sex scenes per release - maybe two for each possible LI with a few side girls thrown in. :LOL: But, my support for this game and it's developer will not depend on any sex scenes. I'm certainly not going to insult the developer based on next-to-zero knowledge about what is actually in the episode. Your responses give the impression that you are just playing the game for the sex scenes. I suspect that is not actually the case, but it is how you have come off.
Well from so many sex scenes that you suggested, no player in his right mind will not refuse, and I'm not an exception. But it's hard to believe in such miracles. Not with this game, as they say. Nevertheless, Artemis is still one of my favorite games (I have it in my signature for a reason), and yes, I loved this game not for the sex scenes, but for the well-thought-out plot, quality drama, good humor and interesting characters that resonate in my heart.

Yes, the sex scenes interest me too, and although I know that Artemis doesn't have a lot of them, I still think that minimizing them is not quite right. Otherwise, it wouldn't be worth introducing so many diverse and sexually attractive LIs into the game. Yes, maybe it won't be so bad in the fifth chapter, but the mention of one single sex scene for a whole chapter with a huge number of LIs made me personally tense, and I couldn't help but voice my concerns (perplexities) about it.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I have no issue with slow burns, but this game started off with a lot of lewd action (e.g., the blowjob competition), so it seems contradictory to eschew lewd scenes during development over the last year given the premise and setup. Especially since so many of the existing lewd scenes (about half?) are with characters confirmed not to be LIs - it would be better with the given large cast of characters to RESTRICT lewd scenes to canon LIs both to maximize development time payoff and to emphasize story-driven nature of this VN.

But, hey, maybe the one lewd scene the dev refers to is an all-out INK girl orgy (their libidos are confirmed to be on overdrive ... so a Reina + Paige + Katy + Zoe + Naomi sixsome seems appropriate, at least to my lizard brain ...) and all our concerns will evaporate.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
It's quite a shame that for only 1 more month we could have gotten Reina and Katty content. I think that's more of a lie but eh... It's okay. The total render is something like ~5k right? Does someone know or remember seeing the word count for this update?
Sex scenes could but should not be that plentiful. Every AVN developer should strive for something like Pale Carnations "big" sex scenes as they are long, well-planned, and well-written. I mean Hana, Mina, and Rosalind scenes are just that good.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not interested in discussing the developer's arguments with himself and on his terms, I want to discuss it with a disinterested party - the players, the visitors of our forum.
But again, what are we to discuss? There's only one sex scene; what a shame!

I can only speculate that the developer thought that another sex scene wouldn't fit the chosen plot development for this release and that he didn't want to throw in something gratuitous (perhaps because that would have added even more time to an over-year-long wait between episodes). But, not being a mind-reader or on the developer's staff, this is pure speculation on my part. And that is all any of us can do at this point.

Now what? Of course, we can always whine.

What else do you know about the upcoming episode? How many scenes are in it? Where do they take place? Who is in them? What do they do? Give us some more information that we can chew on. Have you got any?

I will be thankful that I finally got something to play and if the developer is still working actively on this project.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes