Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Nah. No help needed. I can enjoy boobs myself. I'm old and don't drink as much milk as I used to. I'll leave the milk jugs to you youngsters. :p
I'm old and married for a couple of decades. I can never get enough of my wife's Double D titties. You're right though big boobs aren't essential, and superficial things mean less and less as you get older. Double Ds are still soooo much fun to play with :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm old and married for a couple of decades. I can never get enough of my wife's Double D titties. You're right though big boobs aren't essential, and superficial things mean less and less as you get older. Double Ds are still soooo much fun to play with :ROFLMAO:
Until they're dragging on the floor and she has to throw them over her shoulders so she doesn't step on them. But at least they don't have to worry about rolling over in bed and think they're havin a stroke because their balls got stuck under them. For all you youngsters, saggy balls are a thing. :ROFLMAO:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Hello guys, I played this game long time back , I barely rememberd some scenes btw there's mc wife right? What's her name & Is she love interest

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0039.png screenshot0040.png
Time to rain on everyone's parade, do you think this will have a Terminator 2 type ending? Do you think digi has the cojones to off a beloved character/LI :unsure:

dojito

Aug 20, 2020
Really enjoyed this chapter, story-wise it's a 10/10, felt like my choices towards Artemis did matter and felt really engaged in the history.

Top notch renders as well, improving each chapter.

Reactions: Jeanettei

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Until they're dragging on the floor and she has to throw them over her shoulders so she doesn't step on them. But at least they don't have to worry about rolling over in bed and think they're havin a stroke because their balls got stuck under them. For all you youngsters, saggy balls are a thing. :ROFLMAO:
lmao my wife has some songs she sings about saggy boobs and throwing them over her shoulders. She is a character. Ah well, back to the Artemis update for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
i found 3 bugs on the game

#1 when showing the new car to Kindra (NameError: ch5_buypropose' is not defined)
#2 when buying clothing with v (NameError: ch5_offeredgift is not defined)
#3 when asking Naomi to call me by my name after sparring , the game goes to the main menu screen.
Are you playing latest version, because #3 specifically got hotfixed? 0.5.0a

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
The moment I realized I'm actually very interested in Naomi (Just realized she gives me Gina Carano vibes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaaaaaand V as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved the update and all the amazing pop culture references (The 5th element one was my fav). I wasn't expecting Artemis to be this damn adorable. Can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
This could be such a great game, but the only really beautiful girl is Destiny and there's so little content of her. :(

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
How’d you get this scene with her in bed? Whenever I get to this scene the only options I get is mattress or sitting in the chair
It's in the "mattress" option. If you didn't get it, you must've kissed DJ KinK in front of Zelda in the Halloween Party, you DISLOYAL PIECE OF SHIT!!! :mad::mad::mad:JK :ROFLMAO::Kappa:

That's what you get for being a womanizer. Deserved.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes