Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Great update. But dammit !!!!!!! Artemis is so goddam cute her assets suddenly filtered to me and she is squarely in protected category now. Plus this was my first VN a year ago and since then not may have fit that bar. Your renders would be scary if this is your skill level with keratoconus. They are fantastic as per usual. as a sufferer my self this is beautiful rendering while having neck issues having to ether lean forward or lean back while creating. Thanks Digi B.

P.S. That mall entrance render / animation floored me

Asur1

Dec 5, 2022
Thank you for the new Update. Love this game. So well done, humour, images, animation, and text are just amazing. Again, thank you Digi.B for an amazing story and great VN.

Oct 10, 2022
Right click where? In game or your browser? Because both work for me.
In game, right click for opening save menu. Looks like it does not work for me. I checked the previous updates and it was okay for them. I redownloaded the game, extracted it a few times in a few different directions also. My right click works anywhere else also, so not a pc problem. Weird.:unsure:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
As good as the game is and especially this update... i can't shake off the plot holes and illogical aspects to the story presented with this update. It doesn't really bother me and should be expected since it's a sci-fi AVN, but still...

- The warehouse was locked down like fortknox. Yet just a little later Cris, the invader, is seen running out the backdoor. Did Desmond not lock the door behind him? And why would he go in solo... the invader is stuck in there. To not have backup in that situation is insane especially since you have all the time in the world.

- Kindra is so confused why anyone would break in because "there's nothing of value" in there. Meanwhile in the same render original Koko is sitting there in the display case. Kindra has to know the AI code is on a computer chip inside his frame. That's not valuable, Kindra? And would you not check to make sure it's still there? Why is Cass so happy to receive it also. Cass literally developed that code with the MC and then contractually screwed him over for the sole proprietary rights for it. She had the code already. If she stupidly just deleted the original code... Why send mercs, just send a team of lawyers. I'm sure her corporation has the best ones money can buy. Not to mention is a previous chapter she tells the MC she didn't even use it and started from scratch. Strange how she screwed over a ten year relationship for coding she didn't even use.

- The secret "safe house"... Then you find out later is was the home of Kindras uncles when they were in college. And her uncle mentions all the good memories of this place. Meaning they probably had massive parties there. Doesn't sound so secret and has no defense in comparable to the warehouse/bunker. They're also leaving the bunker that has the most advanced tech on the planet at a time when Artemis just came to life. Probably not a smart move, folks. Kindra runs diagnostics on Koko 5 minutes after revival, yet they don't do the same for Artemis??? And why did it take the MC a whole week to check her code when she clearly wasn't operating properly? He found the errors instantly.

- The mall. So you're telling me they're staying in a safe house and come up with brilliant idea to take Artemis to the mall... The most valuable asset on the planet, easily worth trillions, thrown into an environment that would likely cause sensory overload and who knows what catastrophe may happen. Right... and not only that, the MC is so careless with her that he lets a practical strange run off with Artemis while he closes his eyes on the couch. And then later Artemis walks away from him without him noticing?? Wow.

- Which brings me to the super tech genius, V. So let me get this straight... She not only helped the MC with an error in the AI code, but she found it instantly... so she had to at a minimum understand the somewhat the function of the code. Then the MC strolls up with Artemis at the mall and they meet V. Quickly she finds out how unusually strong Artemis is, and has the mental ability of a 2 year old because "brain surgery"... then discovers Artemis has an incredibility advanced cybernetic arm and mentions she must have a billion dollar body. A super tech genius would be in awe right now, jaw on the floor... yet she just brushes it off like it's nothing. Some of us might have noticed in an earlier chapter, but Artemis also a belly button looking thing on her lower back that looks like something plugs in there, but the whole time in the dressing room while Artemis is shirtless spinning around V, she doesn't notice it??? V also takes notice of Artemis's eyes, which btw, make a weird flashy blink reaction everytime Artemis learns something. AFTER all that, you're telling me V wouldn't throw a million questions at the MC???? Or at a minimum some inner dialogue of "WTF???"

Side note and more controversial... i don't understand the love for Kindra. After slapping the MC for trying to save her from the bear, i lost a lot of interest in her. And in this update, she lost patience with Artemis twice and EVEN YELLED and THREATENED her for not being able to follow her poorly worded instructions. Nail in the coffin for me. Team Anti-Kindra.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In game, right click for opening save menu. Looks like it does not work for me. I checked the previous updates and it was okay for them. I redownloaded the game, extracted it a few times in a few different directions also. My right click works anywhere else also, so not a pc problem. Weird.:unsure:
I don't know, bro. I just loaded the game up, had to skip through the intro to find out and it worked. I don't know about the latest update as I haven't even started this yet.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Does Zelda route deserve its own run? Somehow it turned out that I completely missed interacting with her. I mean she looks hot, but if I remember correctly, she's shy, right?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I don't understand how the dev is designing his branching in this game. In a previous episode, an option to date either Katy or Zelda was presented (though it didn't actually cull either branch, so not saving dev any time in the long run). In this most recent episode options between Kindra/Artemis, Zelda, Naomi are given. Yet, missing the Kindra/Artemis scene seems like an important story omission. Why not do the Kindra/Artemis scene, then choose between staying with Kindra or going to Zelda or Naomi? Seems strange to me! Is dev really planning on individual paths for all the LIs (that's a lot of endings)? Would be easier to do solo Kindra, solo June, Kindra/June throuple, solo DK, solo V, or INK harem (including Reina and June and V and Scarlett). That would keep it to just 6 endings, way more manageable. Not sure whether Artemis makes sense as a LI ... and Cassandra doesn't deserve to become a LI even if she gets some redemption.

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
I like the dynamic between the MC, Kindra and Artemis. It feels like a little family. I get the feeling that the author would write Kindra to be apprehensive about being a mother, but I think she'd make a good one. Also, Artemis trolling Kindra during the block shapes scene was hilarious and cute.

Reactions: ratttta

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
Is dev really planning on individual paths for all the LIs (that's a lot of endings)? Would be easier to do solo Kindra, solo June, Kindra/June throuple, INK harem (including Reina and June), DK, or V. That would keep it to just 6 endings, way more manageable. Not sure whether Artemis makes sense as a LI ... [/ispoiler]
That's a smart way to control the routes. It reminds me of what the 'Being a Dik' author chose to do in his routes. Although I'll admit I want a separate Quinne route thats another topic.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Does Zelda route deserve its own run? Somehow it turned out that I completely missed interacting with her. I mean she looks hot, but if I remember correctly, she's shy, right?
Well, compared to other LI´s, it´s relatively hard to reach the points where you interact with her. I didn´t interact with her in my first playthrough at all. It´s a taste thing but she is a beloved character in this community (me included). The way I interpret her is shy, softspoken but curious. I would consider her route more "wholesome" than anything, if that´s your thing. But, to be fair, there hasn´t been enough story yet to be sure, maybe there´s a twist in the works. If you ask me "is it worth it?" I would say: Yes, go for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
ok anyone having issues after talking with Naomi after she patches us up and we talk about our fondest memory the game immediately kicks us to the main menu

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got around to finishing the update, and holy moly this was really, really chunky update and I enjoyed it a lot.
And I especially liked how it was really Artemis and Kindra focused ( even that last choice to spend the evening with one of the girls, I just couldn't help but pick that Artemis & Kindra option ).

Damn, Artemis is just sooooooooo adorable.
I just hope she doesn't lose this aspect when MC & Kindra fix her speech/dialogue issues.

But the best thing I must say was Koko, our best girl is back!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes