BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
For the people who did not kiss djKink but still didn't get the Zelda scene. You should have dreamed of her in the shower.

Code:
ch3_scn6_zelda = 1
Is your friend, use it.
Do you also need to go on Zelda date instead of Katy date? Because I didn't kiss DJ Kink, dreamed of Zelda in shower, and didn't get the scene if I went on Katy date.

Oct 10, 2022
Do you also need to go on Zelda date instead of Katy date? Because I didn't kiss DJ Kink, dreamed of Zelda in shower, and didn't get the scene if I went on Katy date.
I mean, that is where you open Zelda route so I believe it is essential and I am fairly sure it will be very important for Zelda path.

Code:
ch2_zeldadate = 1
ch4_zeldadate = 1
Are the date variables but there are in date variables too.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, that is where you open Zelda route so I believe it is essential and I am fairly sure it will be very important for Zelda path.

Code:
ch2_zeldadate = 1
ch4_zeldadate = 1
I see people yapping about Zelda. Who tf are we in this, Link? Is this Ocarina of Time? :ROFLMAO:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

Code:
ch2_zeldadate = 1
ch4_zeldadate = 1
Ah well. If Zelda costs me Katy (+ Scarlett) or Kindra (+ June), then I guess I'm out. Sorry, babe.

Oct 10, 2022
Ah well. If Zelda costs me Katy (+ Scarlett) or Kindra (+ June), then I guess I'm out. Sorry, babe.
Zelda can cost me an arm and a leg if she wants to, I'll have at least one playthrough for her. Though, this game is one of the rare ones that I like all of the LIs. So, I'll go Kindra, June, Kindra&June, Zelda, Paige, V, Naomi, Katy, Reina with respective order. I really don't know what will Artemis bring though. :unsure:

I can see some people would think where is Claire, well my answer is we are not worthy. ;)

Last edited:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So i'm early in chapter 5 where you first meet artemis and the firm/empathy system in explained. I clicked on the empathy symbol but it gives the same responses as the firm option? say hi and extend hand. Is it meant to be like that?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
So i'm early in chapter 5 where you first meet artemis and the firm/empathy system in explained. I clicked on the empathy symbol but it gives the same responses as the firm option? say hi and extend hand. Is it meant to be like that?
Not every choice gets a point awarded to one of those. You will see those symbols next to the choice if it applies.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of _Artemis v0.5.0a with Scrappy's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.artemis/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the 0.4.2 version of the game?, I think there is something wrong with my saves since it comes from 0.4.1

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes