rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
interesting to see that the mod chooses to give her a second chance as the better option xd. anyone actually choosing that option ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I know you are here, tried to ask about the update in a funny way. Clearly failed though.:(

Btw, why is your wt not on the OP if I may ask? I got it from patreon, missed it here. :giggle:

Love your work, thanks.
Don't worry I got it, it's me that failed to be funny. :)

Forum rule is only one walkthrough on the OP (although this game got two), so you got to be the first, or replace one when it gets dropped.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I am used that there is Link in the game page compressed Version
That was canceled from the F95zone staff about a year ago. Compressed game versions and also Android ports are not linked/added from them anymore on the main page. You have to search on your own now to find them in the game threads.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Eh fuck it, I'mma fight against my demanding brain and just enjoy the updated soundtrack. If I miss out on some bangers cuz the artist wanted to be a prude, then their loss on potential fans.

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Does 0.5.0a contain any bugs that I should wait to get fixed, or did he get it perfect on the first try? Next time I'll have a chance to sit down and play will probably be this time next week, so I'm wondering what the chances are there'll already be a new version by then that would be worth waiting for.

Blastharddick

Jun 7, 2019
Great update. Artemis is finally awake and active and watching Aiden and Kindra bond with her was amazing. I don't want to demean the previous chapters for I enjoyed those as well, but it did feel more like a prologue build up to the main part of the story which is starting now. It's exciting and I want more.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes