xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Holy mother of god, did he thinking getting rid of Paige?
:devilish:Yesss! mwahahahahaa ! (Naa she got only no content this time, so take it easy,) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the whole update was centered on Artemis and the next step introducing the allies, Reina, Zelda, Naomi, and this Lady with her daughter and Robot,
Big Step forward for those on the Kindra path,

Oct 10, 2022
Thank you. As this is the girl that made me decide to dl the game:
Remember no fat, no whip, triple shot, vanilla

:devilish:Yesss! mwahahahahaa ! (Naa she got only no content this time, so take it easy,) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the whole update was centered on Artemis and the next step introducing the allies, Reina, Zelda, Naomi, and this Lady with her daughter and Robot,
Big Step forward for those on the Kindra path,
At least we had a brief phone call with her and she said she will be available next week.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yet ! there is a path, where you set all to have Sex with her , in next updates, she is really a sweet and romantic girl, this isn't a Harem game, so you must choose your LI and you have a few casual flings on the way, keep that in mind is a bit like CoBD from that aspect.
Well, if we can't have her for whatever reason, then I guess I'm flying solo. Or do some thinking as whether I want to continue playing or not.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
She is one LI only that her story hasn't kicked off right now, you have a big, part where you learn to know her better, and get closer to her,

Oct 10, 2022
I'm slowly starting to be a bit concerned, right now, you start to sound a bit like Joshy92 :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which Joshy are we talking about dark, scary, creepy Joshy or romantic, kind of cute, nice Joshy? If it's the first one I am kind of offended. So what if I know her latte preference or she accidentally choose 9s instead of 2b in that tattoo catalogue or her dream was becoming a basketball player but she slightly lacks of coordination or she stays at 4th floor in INK mansion or she studies marketing and communication and she is on her 4th year etc. does not mean I became Joshy. Right? Right?!

screenshot0020.png

I became Joshy92

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Creating another run and came across this...
1699406374155.png
So, what am I missing here? I don't recall MC having any recessive condition.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes