iglesss

Aug 24, 2023
Anyone else having issues on Mac? I've downloaded from 2 different sources but after unpacking I keep getting an error (The application “_ARTEMIS” can’t be opened.)

Reactions: root66889

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I knew it was a reference, couldn't remember where it was from though. Thanks, you saved me from a lot of thinking.:giggle:
OMG , Just now I understand the reason for your account name , OFC I love Kindra and Arti but Honestly to be Fair the traitor is still the most beautiful girl in this game YET.
Cassandra.png
but I can not forgive her :cry::cry:

darkdreamsan

Apr 12, 2022
I bought the Steam version, but I haven't played that yet. It is up to 0.4 on there right?

EDIT: found it. It is 0.4.2.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I kind of hope we get an option to forgive her not because I like her hell no I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. But I want to see how bad of a ending we can get by doing that and how she will fuck us again.

You are not alone in not forgiving her. I'd like to push her out the window...
I can't even choose hatefuck option with her, she is just a terrible evil bitch. I hope the data they got from Koko MKI is every kind of virus, so they will lose the data they already have and the bastards from TWR would burn the witch on a stake, literally.

OFC I love Kindra and Arti but Honestly to be Fair the traitor is still the most beautiful girl in this game YET.
I beg to differ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both are much more beautiful than Vulvamort, if we solely think how good looking they are Vulvamort will be 9th for me. Ava, Claire, Paige, Zelda, Reina, Katy, Kindra, June then Vulvamort. Also Vulvamort can't hold a candle to neither DK nor Ava in any way possible.

OMG , Just now I understand the reason for your account name

but I can not forgive her :cry::cry:
Good, no one with a sane mind could/would/should forgive her anyway.

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of _Artemis with Scrappy's walkthrough mod to v0.5.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.artemis/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Both are much more beautiful than Vulvamort, if we solely think how good looking they are Vulvamort will be 9th for me. Ava, Claire, Paige, Zelda, Reina, Katy, Kindra, June then Vulvamort. Also Vulvamort can't hold a candle to neither DK nor Ava in any way possible.
no one with a sane mind could/would/should forgive her anyway.
0 Cassandra.png
Sorry Sir , The Dr./ and Ava definitly are competing with the traitor in a Beauty competition but not the others , Sorry
0 iu-peek-a-boo.gif Sorry

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3075298
Sorry Sir , The Dr./ and Ava definitly are competing with the traitor in a Beauty competition but not the others , Sorry
View attachment 3075314 Sorry
List is just my opinion about them but DK and Ava are not competing with the traitor, they both heavily outmatch Vulvamort to even consider this a competition. Also Vulvamort has weirdly shaped mouth and chin, is this photo taken after Kindra beat her up?

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes