deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Good luck running it tho, according to darkassassin you need a $1000+ phone with 8gb-16gb of ram to be able to run it..
It works well in my $250 phone. It still has 8gb ram tho

Oct 10, 2022
I knew that one was coming from some previews but the shape puzzle was cracking me up so hard that I had to stop and watch the original again.

E: For anyone who doesn't recognize the reference, it's this classic:

Don't spoil yourself by watching this first, it's so much funnier when it hits you out of left field.
You should see redemption one too, it was fucking funny.:LOL:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I wonder how I never noticed Robert's nails are painted when you do the interview for the company. As a certain Doctor once said, "That feels weird, but I'll allow it."

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
Honest question: for any Paige lovers out there, what makes her desirable? I actually don't see it, sorry. June is just more supportive and just the best...

Reactions: GoWFO

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cassie....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There are always one in the crowd........

I my opinion it's a great testament to digi's writing that there are such a mix of favorite girls. I mean, even though I want the scene where we throw her through the window to be real, Vulvamort is still hot as hell.

Of course, most of you are wrong about best girl but what can you expect from an online forum.....

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

Chapter 6 development officially begins!

Happy new week!
It feels good to be back in the hot seat again, with all my attention being on CH6 this cycle.
This weekend, I did a bit of relaxing as well as priming things to help streamline development. I've set things up so I can work remotely on the go regarding coding and writing. Writing especially since I enjoy a change in scenery as it does affect my writing.
I noticed that some who patched the game experienced an issue with the scene that involved Ava, Mc's mom, in Chapter 1. When I was working on the Steam release earlier this year, I remastered this scene because it was probably the worst of the chapter. The backdrop was just horrible, so after releasing Steam back in April. I updated the links to version 0.4.2, which included the remaster of this scene. I'll drop the file needed to restore this scene in the release post, which will be available to everyone since Ch1 was released as a demo (This file will include the other remastered scenes as I complete them for Chapter 1. So it will be updated as they're done.)
I've had questions about earlier chapters being remastered. It's not high on my priority list right now. Working on a full-blown remaster will consume a lot of development time, and a lot already goes on as it is with each chapter. If I have time during a dev cycle, I will remaster at most one scene for chapter 1.
I've also had questions regarding Steam's next update. The releases are in Books, and Book One contains chapters 1-4. Chapters 5-8 will make up Book Two; Book Two will be available on Steam when those chapters are completed. And so on.
T-Shirts! - So earlier this year, I was working on having DJ World Tour shirts made. I got the design commissioned and received. I began my hunt on finding a good source for them to be easily printed and shipped out. The colors didn't pop, especially the back of the shirt with all the cities. Instead of white, it was a dull grey as I continued searching for another candidate for digital printing. I was nearing month 5 of the dev cycle and decided to put the project aside so I could focus on development. But I'll work on getting them done and available for purchase as soon as I can find a good source. These t-shirt printing companies seemed to have had good streaks until recently, and the quality has tanked from what I have read. So, I will continue to seek a good one. I did get the drawing converted to CYMK, so if all else fails. I'll settle with screen printing.
Someone asked the question about Artemis coming to GoG. I believe they are a curated platform, meaning you have to receive a request from them to add your game to GoG. I'm unsure how that comes to be. My guess would be how well the title is received on other platforms, so if you own a copy already on Steam. Leaving a positive review will likely boost visibility to get their attention and receive an invitation to GoG.
Another question was whether I played other adult games before making Artemis and my favorites.
I didn't have much exposure to AVNs before starting Artemis. I didn't even know how big a community there was until after releasing Artemis. The very first one I was exposed to is called "Getting to know Christine".
Last question asks if every update will take a year to develop.
I don't intend for them to take 12 months to develop. CH4 was going fine until I hit the Halloween party. There were a lot of characters in the scene and I had to rethink how I was going to execute it. Because of how big the scenes were, they took upwards of 20 minutes to load. I actually had to cut extra content because things got so bad. There were supposed to be mini games, the INK mansion was supposed to have a haunted maze, I was going to add so you could invite one of the girls to dance on the dancefloor.
With Chapter 5, there was the remastering of the CH1 scene, rewriting the code so controllers and Steam Deck place nice, getting assets ready for Steam. That took about 3-4 months on top of trying to focus on development. After releasing on Steam, I had switched gears and immediately continued with CH5 development.
Chapter 5 had a lot of custom assets. One of the drawbacks of so many AVNs using DAZ is a lot of the assets will get recycled and there is so much kit-bashing can do before you start to notice again. The entire mall was custom: the clothing store, the freezie stand, the underground parking lot. And that's just the mall scene alone. Importing these assets and correcting the mesh, retexturing them, etc. It adds to the time.
Take this car for example.

This is Stefano's ride. This is a non-DAZ asset and came as an OBJ. So I had to label each moving part (doors, trunk, steering wheel, etc.). Then I reverse-engineered a vehicle from the DAZ store so I could rig this car to steer appropriately and other cool functions that will help when posing scenes. I actually had to stop with just the door and steering wheel because it was all I needed for the scene, and had to move on. But I still need to complete the rigging as it will be featured in more scenes. The same must be done with MC's new car, as that too is a custom asset.
So, it's not my intention for development cycles to take long. I do my best to get as much as I can done each week. But there is a lot that goes into crafting the scenes. I admit sometimes I let my creativity get the best of me when writing scenes. Then when I go shopping in the DAZ store, I'm like "Crap...that doesn't exist in the store...". But instead of changing the scene or finding something similar to make it work, I like to go hunting to get precisely what I need.
But this isn't an excuse of saying, these chapters will take a year because of what I said above. Not every chapter will have lots of new locations or complex assets like vehicles. I look forward to taking on this next dev cycle and refining my workflow for better release times.

I've tortured you guys enough with this wall of text (sorry, haha). But Chapter 6 development has officially started, and I'm looking forward to getting this out to you!
For those state-side, I hope you have a safe Thanksgiving! Everyone else, stay safe and keep warm!
- digi.B

Oct 10, 2022
I don't intend for them to take 12 months to develop. CH4 was going fine until I hit the Halloween party. There were a lot of characters in the scene and I had to rethink how I was going to execute it. Because of how big the scenes were, they took upwards of 20 minutes to load. I actually had to cut extra content because things got so bad. There were supposed to be mini games, the INK mansion was supposed to have a haunted maze, I was going to add so you could invite one of the girls to dance on the dancefloor.
Shame I could have been much more better scene in that way. I always wondered why did not we have some games even though they mentioned while talking to them. :whistle:

Reactions: tslojr
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes