jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
i downloaded the full game again because i thought i was not applying the patch correctly,only to find out there was actually no new content. Maybe i will try again in 6 months,god i shouldn't write comments when i am frustrated. I apologize DigiB i love this avn,i will go buy it on steam i won't download it because i hate steam,but i will buy it to show my apology is sincere. I know i sound like a psychopath (maybe i am my daughter thinks so). Well one of them does

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i downloaded the full game again because i thought i was not applying the patch correctly,only to find out there was actually no new content. Maybe i will try again in 6 months,god i shouldn't write comments when i am frustrated. I apologize DigiB i love this avn,i will go buy it on steam i won't download it because i hate steam,but i will buy it to show my apology is sincere. I know i sound like a psychopath (maybe i am my daughter thinks so). Well one of them does
There is new content in the update that was just released.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
There is new content in the update that was just released.
OMG are you kidding me why can't i figure out how to patch it? it stops at Kindra's press conference and reverts back to main menu. Can i not use old save files? You don't have to answer any of those ?'s i will figure it out,thank you for replying at least now i know there is new content. Maybe i should just subscribe to patreon instead of buying it on steam,i will do that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
patch 5.1
So you played the "Artemis first steps" twice if I understand correctly? the previous versions stoped when Artemis booted up, just in the moment Cris was breaking into Kindras place, 5.1 took on from there and ends with Kindra loosing it with Jaques questions. did you see that?
Edit: I read your foregoing post, to clear up 5.1 bugfix, repairs some bugs with the SD Cards, and some minor glitches in the main Story (afaik)
so no, you are on the end of the version, It was centered in Artemis doing her first steps and getting closer to Kindra or Zelda depending on what path you are
no need to buy something new. just save when Kindra looses it

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There are always one in the crowd........

I my opinion it's a great testament to digi's writing that there are such a mix of favorite girls. I mean, even though I want the scene where we throw her through the window to be real, Vulvamort is still hot as hell.

Of course, most of you are wrong about best girl but what can you expect from an online forum.....
Just so you know... Cassandra's middle name is Skankella. Jus' Sayin' :cool: Oh, and best girl is definitely Kindra! Best android is Koko... kidding... kidding... Artemis! :p

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Yeah, that is the latest. sorry, it sounded like you hadn't played it for a while so i thought you only played up to 0.41
Cp 6 is being worked on so the story continues "i am thinking since cassie stole the dogs initial code that at the show thier android should show up and since they want military application Artemis should make a scene and outsmart their android and kick it's ass" What do you think too far from the Adult part of the game?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just so you know... Cassandra's middle name is Skankella. Jus' Sayin' :cool: Oh, and best girl is definitely Kindra! Best android is Koko... kidding... kidding... Artemis! :p
I thought her name was Vulvamort the insufferable thunder cunt!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Koko is great but Artemis is hands down the best android in any game I have played.
I agree on Kindra but give equal love to June Moon. I love June!
I wonder if we ever get to hear her given name... Maybe it's better left a mystery... IDK...
Adventure ever on my brother, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: motseer and jock1a

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cp 6 is being worked on so the story continues "i am thinking since cassie stole the dogs initial code that at the show thier android should show up and since they want military application Artemis should make a scene and outsmart their android and kick it's ass" What do you think too far from the Adult part of the game?
No that sounds like an awesome idea! But I think that would expose Artemis a bit much and put the MC and Kindra in danger.

But it may very well be something that digi is going for.

And i like VN's that focuses a lot on a good story and the lewd stuff is more of a byproduct of that (with digi's hot model it's gonna be awesome anyway ;) )

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For you, June my love... (to the tune of Blue Moon by Frank Sinatra)

June Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

June Moon
You knew just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked to the moon it turned to gold

June Moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a love of my own

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will ever hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked the moon had turned to gold

June Moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a love of my own

June Moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a love of my own

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.10.15 - 16.51.30.36.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 07.57.28.62.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.02.13.77.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.02.59.00.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.03.24.28.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.09.23 - 00.03.28.08.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.09.23 - 20.30.36.99.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.03.53.00.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.09.23 - 23.56.21.38.png
And... for anyone who doesn't like June... She's got you covered... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.09.22 - 17.18.39.22.png

Love you June Moon:love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No that sounds like an awesome idea! But I think that would expose Artemis a bit much and put the MC and Kindra in danger.

But it may very well be something that digi is going for.

And i like VN's that focuses a lot on a good story and the lewd stuff is more of a byproduct of that (with digi's hot model it's gonna be awesome anyway ;) )
Ok, without saying Kindra is the best, tell me why she is. Because honestly, I only like this girl:
1700595556050.png

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes