xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Cp 6 is being worked on so the story continues "i am thinking since cassie stole the dogs initial code that at the show thier android should show up and since they want military application Artemis should make a scene and outsmart their android and kick it's ass" What do you think too far from the Adult part of the game?
My guess it that they show Koko on the expo, and the "McCreed" presents Iniyah; Cassie will try a run with Hunter but is humilated and gets pressure from her boss, So there will be a lot of Shit hitting the fan, Oh and Cassie messed with the INK girls she has it coming big time.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
My opinion on why most here like each LI:

-Kindra: besides the typical "childhood friend who grew up hot" stereotype, she put clothes on the MC's back, a roof over his head and food on his stomach. Also gave him a purpose with coding and now "raising" Artemis. Sh ecares for him the same way he would've cared for her if she were in his place.

-June: MC's oldest reliable friend besides Kindra, she helped him to begin to trust another person again after the trauma.

-Zelda: Everybody likes her kinda naive, shy yet smart attitude, but she can also be stern when needed. (plus she gets a bonus for maybe being a vampire)

-Naomi: Despite that bitchy tough girl facade, she is shown to be genuinely caring to someone she trusts, is nice to see the MC's slowly melting her attitude into a regular lovable woman.

-Katy: Her cuteness and bubbly personality can make anyone's day better, such an outgoing and positive girl, and like the MC himself stated: "people like her are a reminder the world ain't such a bad place".

-Reina: A successful businesswoman, who made sacrifices to her own privileges just to save her company and employees, she rather lose her own money than let those dear to her endure hardships. Definetly someone who will be there for the MC when he needs the most.

-Veronica/Vladimirovna: both her and the MC share a common love for all things tech. Will be a nice help if "Vulvamort" decides to go the cyber route to try and attack him or his friends.

-Claire/DK: The therapist who managed to drag the MC out of a traumatic experience and helped him to overcome his fears of making new social interaction. She's always there to give him only the best advices to keep moving forward and let go of the past.

- Paige: DRUNK PAIGE (enough said...)

-Artemis: No opinion yet since she just woke up, still learning how to live, not yet ready for love.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Cp 6 is being worked on so the story continues "i am thinking since cassie stole the dogs initial code that at the show thier android should show up and since they want military application Artemis should make a scene and outsmart their android and kick it's ass" What do you think too far from the Adult part of the game?
tbh, getting something from that data would be a little plot convenience. They decided to put Koko's old frame in the loft just recently, espionage happened then they take it back to workshop. Almost like digi forced that thing happen, which I think is out of his style. Also they mentioned the data was heavily encoded, which is weird for Koko's old frame. I say it's red herring.
Vulvamort gonna pull something before the expo, I am sure of it but if it's just that code I think it's cheap way to go. :unsure:

Also, MC was the one who coded that shit, Artemis' frame more less built in that manner. As we know, Hunter did not followed that procedure since Vulvamort forced MC to discard it. So, cracking the data then merging that data with Hunter's code should take very long because even though when everything goes right, it took MC's lots of effort. All in all, I feel like that way is way below the story quality of this game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Been there... done that. (y)
Why so sad? I just laughed because I didn't know if you were saying Kindra was perfect for me or glasses girl. (Forgot her name now) So, technically which might be right for me, but I'm not the right guy for glasses girl. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why so sad? I just laughed because I didn't know if you were saying Kindra was perfect for me or glasses girl. (Forgot her name now) So, technically which might be right for me, but I'm not the right guy for glasses girl. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah she is too cute for you to be relentlessly honest.....:whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: motseer

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
-Naomi: Despite that bitchy tough girl facade, she is shown to be genuinely caring to someone she trusts, is nice to see the MC's slowly melting her attitude into a regular lovable woman.
You're forgetting the "freudian" aspect. She is very, very similar to MC's mom.

Paige is probably popular because she constantly reminds the MC it's okay to let his walls down and let new people into his life. She was also the one who gave him the pep talk in the elevator.

Great asscheeks too.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Naaaawwww... I thought it meant you had run out of reactions... hence the comment...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have. I got 2 for the day. It's not a fixed number for me. Yesterday I had a shit-ton. Today, only two.
I know. It's janky as hell. I recently gave a reaction early in the day and then was out for the rest of it. Whatcha gonna do, eh?
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Have a cup on me...

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes