drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I dont' mind upsetting people
My buddies on here know I'm a badarse rebel who doesn't follow everyone else.
wrong. you are an annoyance who doesn't stop talking. jk btw. I like Artemis but personally my ultimate goal is Kindra because she had a massive glowup between high school and first appearance in the game and MC would definitely be winning with her compared to Vulvamort

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I dont' mind upsetting people
My buddies on here know I'm a badarse rebel who doesn't follow everyone else.
I don't care either. I thought it was funny when people got upset at me and started tellin me Artemis is a child and it wouldn't be ok.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
for me after Chapter 5 Artemis > Kindra. so im team Artemis ideally a Artemis and Kindra threesome as weird that would be I think it would also be just as fun to see such a scene like that.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
for me after Chapter 5 Artemis > Kindra. so im team Artemis ideally a Artemis and Kindra threesome as weird that would be I think it would also be just as fun to see such a scene like that.
Sounds like fun, I haven't decided on an LIs yet. Kendra is a bit loopy for me but might be fun for an encounter or two.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sounds like fun, I haven't decided on an LIs yet. Kendra is a bit loopy for me but might be fun for an encounter or two.
yeah I feel that tbh im not a big fan of any of the LI yet other than maybe Zelda. I think that's her name the super pale chick the MC calls a vampire as a joke. But Kindra has the best development and the others need more for me to make a decsion so really she is the only real choice for me atm.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I loved Paige, but she isn't an LI anymore so it ruined things a bit for me. Zelda is cute for sure. I'm leaning towards June, she cares the most for the MC if they can get over their past.

Reactions: vireker
Oct 10, 2022
Nope don't like either of them, a perverted Aussie and a grumpy old guy, horrible people ;):D
So basically, you?

I loved Paige, but she isn't an LI anymore so it ruined things a bit for me. Zelda is cute for sure. I'm leaning towards June, she cares the most for the MC if they can get over their past.
Did I miss anything? Last I checked she was an LI. Perhaps you confused her with Zoe? :WaitWhat:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I loved Paige, but she isn't an LI anymore so it ruined things a bit for me.
what-chu-talkin_about-willis.gif

Paige is still a main love interest? :WaitWhat: Cassie and Zoe were the two that have been relegated?

Attached is a 4K render of the main love interests for Artemis.

the revised DataLeak menu that will include an "Extras" section. So those who collected Cassie's and Zoe's SDCards, they will be present there. Along with future SDCards that don't involve the main love interests.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
View attachment 3243600

Paige is still a main love interest? :WaitWhat: Cassie and Zoe were the two that have been relegated?

I thought Paige and Rena weren't LIs anymore? That's good if they are , I like both of them.

Cass is no loss, the best part about her was her flying out the window. I love that scene.

So basically, you?

Did I miss anything? Last I checked she was an LI. Perhaps you confused her with Zoe? :WaitWhat:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: pretty much.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes