JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Has anyone told the dev yet that Artemis is my soulmate?
I think we should get rid of every other girl and focus all our time on her.

I mean who wouldn't want a hot android chick to make love to forever?
And remember I have lots of romantic ideas for Artemis.
"DEAR <USERNAME>:

We are sorry to inform you that the announced Soulmate module is not currently implemented in this model. Please be aware that our software engineers are diligently working on adding this requested feature as part of a planned future BIOS update. To ensure that when and if this feature is available be sure to renew your annual maintenance contract for your Artemis unit and do nothing to the unit which might void your warranty, including and not restricted to introducing human bodily fluids into any orifice on the unit or excessive hand-holding. Please consult your Artemis user manual for more information and restrictions.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Artemis Support"

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If they were treated equally no one would notice or care..But since the more impactful and arguably more interesting character was left out in favor of glorified Twilight vampires and twitch thots one has to wonder what went wrong.
LI preference is entirely subjective of course, but can you tell us what Zoe has done that's actually impactful or interesting? As far as I can remember, it's just a fluff job at the initiation party that might not even happen if you prefer Katy, and a spa date that really adds nothing to the story.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
LI preference is entirely subjective of course, but can you tell us what Zoe has done that's actually impactful or interesting? As far as I can remember, it's just a fluff job at the initiation party that might not even happen if you prefer Katy, and a spa date that really adds nothing to the story.
Do any of the ink girls really affect the continuation of the story? genuinely asking because I can't remember (been a bit since I replayed) anything that would differentiate them from Zoe in that aspect aside from increased screen time in story-progressing scenes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do any of the ink girls really affect the continuation of the story? genuinely asking because I can't remember (been a bit since I replayed) anything that would differentiate them from Zoe in that aspect aside from increased screen time in story-progressing scenes
Reina's company will most likely work with MC/Kindra and since many of the Ink's work there they will be a part of the story.

June of course is already a part of it but if nothing else they will be LI's :)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Has anyone told the dev yet that Artemis is my soulmate?
I think we should get rid of every other girl and focus all our time on her.

I mean who wouldn't want a hot android chick to make love to forever?
And remember I have lots of romantic ideas for Artemis.
Can Artemis be a soulmate? Does an android have a soul? If so, can she be anything more than a play thing for you? Will Artemis share you with Steph, Kaija, Ann, Anne, and the zillion other girls who are your soulmates? Perhaps we should create a TV series, The Soulmates of Joshy? There ought to be enough for 7 seasons at least :LOL:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can Artemis be a soulmate? Does an android have a soul? If so, can she be anything more than a play thing for you? Will Artemis share you with Steph, Kaija, Ann, Anne, and the zillion other girls who are your soulmates? Perhaps we should create a TV series, The Soulmates of Joshy? There ought to be enough for 7 seasons at least :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:Kappa:

ezgif-4-5cf3e07e48.gif
Also, reminder that everyone needs Reina in their life! :cautious:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy New Week!
No update on the shirts this week. I need to set up the storefront and was busy last week working on assets for ch6. At the moment, it looks like someone's xanga page (yes, i'm that many years old). We'll see how it goes this week to have them up.
I went back and made some adjustments to MC's car. In CH5, I had to position the camera due to the car being one whole obj and not rigged. So things like the car door, trunk etc. could not be opened. Now everything is fully rigged. Doors open, turning the steering wheel not only orients the steering wheel but also turns the wheels, trunk opens and even the windows roll down now. I also did all the material presets for quick settings. Things like turn signaling, break and reverse lights, and headlights. It's a lot of work now but saves time for when I need them changed for a scene. The whole thing in general takes time, but it's worth the effort in the end.
And speaking of custom assets. Slightly disappointed that the asset I purchased came in pieces, so I had to reassemble this set piece manually. Much like the shooting range asset in CH3 with Naomi. This one had to be pieced together, UV mapped and textured. But it's just one of those things I complain about now but appreciate when actually using the asset.
While these custom assets do take time to import and set up for DAZ. It is nice to not limit myself to what is only available on the DAZ store. Sure, it does add to development time depending on the complexity of the asset. Or sometimes I need to take a step back and think about "how am I going to accomplish this?". Like the mall scene for example. I had a bunch of DMs about it. Thinking back on it, I'm pretty sure every asset there was custom, aside from the characters. From the mall itself, parking garage, the clothing store and even the freezie stand. The exception was that the dressing room was a native DAZ asset.
The point of all this is I've been asked a few times why has development time increased compared to CH1. A small part is learning new methods, tools, etc. The other part is working with different assets that add to the quality of the game. But I don't want anyone to think this is foreshadowing CH6 development time. With Steam out of the way until Book 2 is completed, I'm able to stay focused on CH6. There also aren't any mini-games or free-roam planned for CH6. I try to weave them into the story so they feel natural to the flow of the narrative. Though I feel I went a little too hard on Veronica's mini games in CH5. Particularly her word-hack game. Since I had to code and render the outcomes depending on what stage of the game and how much she undressed. It was fun, but also hell to work on.
Anyway, I try to shed a bit of light on the BTS (behind the scenes) of development. There's a lot that goes on that many don't see. One of these days I'd like to just record the process for these chapters. I think it'll not only be fun but educational for anyone interested in knowing how things work.
I've taken enough of your time today. Progress continues to go well.
Stay safe and cozy out there!

- digi.B

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes