charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Can Artemis be a soulmate? Does an android have a soul? If so, can she be anything more than a play thing for you? Will Artemis share you with Steph, Kaija, Ann, Anne, and the zillion other girls who are your soulmates? Perhaps we should create a TV series, The Soulmates of Joshy? There ought to be enough for 7 seasons at least :LOL:
Do MCs fap to metal peeps?

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Searched the thread for some tricks for the shooting range cause I was still getting a lot of Missed bugs, spam clicking didn't work for me. But I figured something out. I use my mouse wheel for rolling back text, and the "missed" pop up is a text block. So if you get that pop up just put your mouse cursor where the target will be and roll back one click. Then hit it fast. Got a 130 easy with that.

Oct 10, 2022
Searched the thread for some tricks for the shooting range cause I was still getting a lot of Missed bugs, spam clicking didn't work for me. But I figured something out. I use my mouse wheel for rolling back text, and the "missed" pop up is a text block. So if you get that pop up just put your mouse cursor where the target will be and roll back one click. Then hit it fast. Got a 130 easy with that.
Easiest way would be don't wait for animation, just click the target then animation will catch up. I hit the full 210 score once with that method.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hey everyone!
So, off the bat. I want to mention the poll that . I had a scene planned for Reina for CH5, but with everything going on in that chapter, this upcoming update felt much better to push it to. For context, it's a non-business outfit. So, it's not something she's wearing at the office but while enjoying some personal time. I had a difficult time choosing which one and felt you guys could help Reina decide on her outfit. I'm still going through some drafts with Paige's date for this chapter, so she'll also have a poll soon.
Additionally, the other outfits won't go to waste. In Book Two, there are a few major events coming up. The Autumn Festival, Thanksgiving, and the big party that will close Book Two is the birthday party. I plan to review the outfits that didn't win in CH6 and pick the runner-ups, based on the next event (Reina's pink dress might not be the best to wear at a Thanksgiving dinner, but suited more for the BDay party.)
McCreed Expo will be kicking off Book Three, in case some might have been baffled as to why it wasn't mentioned above as a major event. That is going to be a big one, building the expo itself, two major cameos, and the start of the next major arc.
I was asked about the Spotify soundtrack being updated. I can see if CH5's songs are available and I'll create a new playlist for the new songs. The reason being...back in the days of yore...we AVN devs used to have many widely available music libraries to choose from. When suddenly there was a mass exodus of these companies switching their TOS to prohibit using their libraries in adult content.
- fin
This meant a lot of us had to change out our music. Especially those of us who planned to distribute to Steam. Artemis chapter 1 had a lot of good tracks. So I found as many as I could on Spotify and made the playlist. I don't think I'll find many of the new tracks from Chapters 1-4 as they're generic tracks. Chapter 5 I went into a contract with a music distributor. So, Ch5's music I should be able to track down. But I haven't confirmed that yet.
CH1 used to have a player that would let you pull up your phone and see the name of the song that's currently playing. But when the mass exodus occurred, I changed the entire code so that I could, later in development, swap out the temp tracks with music from actual musicians. Or a composer who I'm still on the hunt for. Same goes for the red DJ Kink Studio button on the main menu. These changes all occurred around CH4's development and I've been working bit by bit to reinstate these features back into the game. Development takes precedence, so these extra features get placed on the back burner until I can pick them back up again. I mean the shirts were brought up around end of CH3. I've been chiseling away at them and put it aside, then bring them back again to work on. After releasing CH5, I resumed back to the shirts for a few days, mostly just ordering proofs and checking quality. So I apologize the extra stuff is taking a bit longer to complete. But they'll get done.

That wraps it up for this week!
Stay safe and cozy out there!

- digi.B

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021

Hey everyone!
So, off the bat. I want to mention the poll that . I had a scene planned for Reina for CH5, but with everything going on in that chapter, this upcoming update felt much better to push it to. For context, it's a non-business outfit. So, it's not something she's wearing at the office but while enjoying some personal time. I had a difficult time choosing which one and felt you guys could help Reina decide on her outfit. I'm still going through some drafts with Paige's date for this chapter, so she'll also have a poll soon.
Additionally, the other outfits won't go to waste. In Book Two, there are a few major events coming up. The Autumn Festival, Thanksgiving, and the big party that will close Book Two is the birthday party. I plan to review the outfits that didn't win in CH6 and pick the runner-ups, based on the next event (Reina's pink dress might not be the best to wear at a Thanksgiving dinner, but suited more for the BDay party.)
McCreed Expo will be kicking off Book Three, in case some might have been baffled as to why it wasn't mentioned above as a major event. That is going to be a big one, building the expo itself, two major cameos, and the start of the next major arc.
I was asked about the Spotify soundtrack being updated. I can see if CH5's songs are available and I'll create a new playlist for the new songs. The reason being...back in the days of yore...we AVN devs used to have many widely available music libraries to choose from. When suddenly there was a mass exodus of these companies switching their TOS to prohibit using their libraries in adult content.
- fin
This meant a lot of us had to change out our music. Especially those of us who planned to distribute to Steam. Artemis chapter 1 had a lot of good tracks. So I found as many as I could on Spotify and made the playlist. I don't think I'll find many of the new tracks from Chapters 1-4 as they're generic tracks. Chapter 5 I went into a contract with a music distributor. So, Ch5's music I should be able to track down. But I haven't confirmed that yet.
CH1 used to have a player that would let you pull up your phone and see the name of the song that's currently playing. But when the mass exodus occurred, I changed the entire code so that I could, later in development, swap out the temp tracks with music from actual musicians. Or a composer who I'm still on the hunt for. Same goes for the red DJ Kink Studio button on the main menu. These changes all occurred around CH4's development and I've been working bit by bit to reinstate these features back into the game. Development takes precedence, so these extra features get placed on the back burner until I can pick them back up again. I mean the shirts were brought up around end of CH3. I've been chiseling away at them and put it aside, then bring them back again to work on. After releasing CH5, I resumed back to the shirts for a few days, mostly just ordering proofs and checking quality. So I apologize the extra stuff is taking a bit longer to complete. But they'll get done.

That wraps it up for this week!
Stay safe and cozy out there!

- digi.B
Can we have a glimpse at the outfits? ^^

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes