Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just hope if she tries to offer me the job back I can tell her to piss off.

Didn't even verify the story she was told and fired him the same day she hired him, don't really fancy the idea of having my MC work for someone so fickle with job security that low.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018

Didn't even verify the story she was told and fired him the same day she hired him, don't really fancy the idea of having my MC work for someone so fickle with job security that low.
If you mean Reina, I agree to a degree, he never got offered the job, just told they would think about it, but that many hoped he would get the job.
Do I think it was BS that the bitch that shall not be named ok... Cassandra was able to abuse her position to get his chances thrown out, then YES
Do I understand to a degree why Reina did it, yes, while her smaller company had other good contracts and didnt need that one client, it still would have been difficult for a while as they had a lot of money to throw around.
Would I give her a second chance, I don't know, it would make you think they didn't trust their own opinions, and the staff all liked him, so she already went against her own people for ... the client.
Then again I could see one employee in particular June getting pissed at her and threatening to take her medical developments and walking, that in turn could lead to the company appologising to him directly.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

You've got a point there. A VERY good point. The problem is, I think the story is being set up as a struggle between the two corporations as well as all the other rivalries.

She put too much trust in Cassandra as a long-time client. Hopefully it's a "fool me once" situation and knows Cassandra's true colors now.

It would nice to work on the home project full time, but I expect bills will need to be paid. Also, after what happened, if he drops off the job market, Cassandra will suspect he's working with Kindra and would love nothing better than to throw a monkey wrench into that project (even before knowing the project is competition). As I said above about the corporate struggles, I most want him to stand against Cassandra and TWRR. For that, he needs IV to destroy Cassandra.

One thing--he can probably name his salary and perks! I think the connection to Iota Nu Kappa will help make the job work out. Especially if DJ Kink plays Halloween.

I also expect that by the end, June's bio work will play a part as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Are we talking burned taco or flamed eyebrows? :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:oops:

Before I get scalped, that is 100% consensual BDSM.
That's too gentle for Cassandra.

At least need a ball gag to keep her from talking!

As others have said she didn't hire him... Just made it seem that he was a shoo-in for the job, as did all of the other women, and then took the word of one of her clients over her own instincts and the opinion of all of her friends. I've said before I think that the MC should never work for or with Reina, I also doubt that Digi.b will allow us to avoid her or the rest of the HoI.

If you mean Reina, I agree to a degree, he never got offered the job, just told they would think about it, but that many hoped he would get the job.
Do I think it was BS that the bitch that shall not be named ok... Cassandra was able to abuse her position to get his chances thrown out, then YES
Do I understand to a degree why Reina did it, yes, while her smaller company had other good contracts and didnt need that one client, it still would have been difficult for a while as they had a lot of money to throw around.
Would I give her a second chance, I don't know, it would make you think they didn't trust their own opinions, and the staff all liked him, so she already went against her own people for ... the client.
Then again I could see one employee in particular June getting pissed at her and threatening to take her medical developments and walking, that in turn could lead to the company appologising to him directly.
As a professional grouch and resident asshole I have to say I don't believe in second chances... For Cassandra or Reina. The others... Maybe? I just don't know that the MC should keep putting himself out there considering his trust issues.

You've got a point there. A VERY good point. The problem is, I think the story is being set up as a struggle between the two corporations as well as all the other rivalries.

She put too much trust in Cassandra as a long-time client. Hopefully it's a "fool me once" situation and knows Cassandra's true colors now.

It would nice to work on the home project full time, but I expect bills will need to be paid. Also, after what happened, if he drops off the job market, Cassandra will suspect he's working with Kindra and would love nothing better than to throw a monkey wrench into that project (even before knowing the project is competition). As I said above about the corporate struggles, I most want him to stand against Cassandra and TWRR. For that, he needs IV to destroy Cassandra.

One thing--he can probably name his salary and perks! I think the connection to Iota Nu Kappa will help make the job work out. Especially if DJ Kink plays Halloween.

I also expect that by the end, June's bio work will play a part as well.
I really would love it if there wasn't some contrived reason why he goes to work for Reina. Obviously Kindra is making enough money to pay her bills, the MC could freelance online as a software engineer or he could sell his lidar app to the highest bidder while working on Artemis. There's no compelling reason for him to work for Reina or Cassandra. If digi.b has it that the MC is blackmailed or coerced into working for either company I will be very disappointed. I like the idea that the MC has some freedom to make his own decisions without being required to work for someone he can't trust.

But I'm not holding my breath... I'm sure the MC will end up working for/with one or both of the bitches.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
But I'm not holding my breath... I'm sure the MC will end up working for/with one or both of the bitches.
Working for/with on one or both of the bitches. :unsure:
Please let me dream. I can already see it, Koko needs bitches to assert dominance over and the MC needs his balls licked.
OIP (2).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Game sounds interesting, can't wait to try, with an update right around the corner (hopefully) I'll try to hang on a little longer before giving it a spin. (y)

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I really would love it if there wasn't some contrived reason why he goes to work for Reina. Obviously Kindra is making enough money to pay her bills, the MC could freelance online as a software engineer or he could sell his lidar app to the highest bidder while working on Artemis. There's no compelling reason for him to work for Reina or Cassandra. If digi.b has it that the MC is blackmailed or coerced into working for either company I will be very disappointed. I like the idea that the MC has some freedom to make his own decisions without being required to work for someone he can't trust.

One of the reasons i'm so excited for the next update is to see how Digi.b will continue the story. If he will take the path of least resistance and just make the MC work for Reina for any reason outside of our power. Probably just make us have the choice to forgive her or to just be professional with her. Since she is one of the more boring models at the moment, i don't even see why bother to go for her romance.

There's also the most challenging way, that of diverging paths, giving players the choice and this altering large parts of the game. Because this is a first game, even if i prefer this one, i wouldn't advise it, just because it's too ambitious for a first project.

I still think that tying most of the LIs to the house of Ink was kind of a problem, but at least there's Kindra and DK. Cassie... I'm really, really curious about her route. I hope it isn't a cop out like Stephanie in Leap of Faith (it was still the right move in that game), and Cassie is a bad bitch from start to finish.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cassie... I'm really, really curious about her route. I hope it isn't a cop out like Stephanie in Leap of Faith (it was still the right move in that game), and Cassie is a bad bitch from start to finish.
I'm 99.9% sure she doesn't have a route.

She's been set up as the antagonist not a love interest.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
One of the reasons i'm so excited for the next update is to see how Digi.b will continue the story. If he will take the path of least resistance and just make the MC work for Reina for any reason outside of our power. Probably just make us have the choice to forgive her or to just be professional with her. Since she is one of the more boring models at the moment, i don't even see why bother to go for her romance.

There's also the most challenging way, that of diverging paths, giving players the choice and this altering large parts of the game. Because this is a first game, even if i prefer this one, i wouldn't advise it, just because it's too ambitious for a first project.

I still think that tying most of the LIs to the house of Ink was kind of a problem, but at least there's Kindra and DK. Cassie... I'm really, really curious about her route. I hope it isn't a cop out like Stephanie in Leap of Faith (it was still the right move in that game), and Cassie is a bad bitch from start to finish.
Definitely looking forward to seeing what happens, I really don't want to see a "path of least resistance" Reina is forgiven, MC goes and works for her, tra-la-la everyone is happy situation. At the same time I completely understand how difficult it would be to create two drastically different storylines and it does seem overly ambitious for a first game. I would love to see it but fear the game could become too much for digi.b to complete. That said there is no reason they couldn't go with one storyline of the MC not working for Reina, slowly getting back in touch with the HoI and then giving players the option to romance any of the ladies.

Agreed about Cassandra.

I'm 99.9% sure she doesn't have a route.

She's been set up as the antagonist not a love interest.
Then why is she included in the list of ladies? If she is not a love interest why include her at all? There are other women that aren't there (the secretary at Reina's company that the MC can flirt with) and Cassandra's inclusion implies a potential romance.

I don't think Cassandra should be romanceable, I like her as an antagonist, but, so far, it seems she will be a potential love interest.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then why is she included in the list of ladies? If she is not a love interest why include her at all? There are other women that aren't there (the secretary at Reina's company that the MC can flirt with) and Cassandra's inclusion implies a potential romance.

I don't think Cassandra should be romanceable, I like her as an antagonist, but, so far, it seems she will be a potential love interest.
Sooo, she ruined his life, literally. Took everything from him, made it look like she'd done it all, got the glitzy job yada yada...

See's him years later, almost ruins his life again, goes on national TV to make him look like a twat aaaaand she's a love interest?

Bwaahahahahahaha

If true, dumbest . shit . ever.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sooo, she ruined his life, literally. Took everything from him, made it look like she'd done it all, got the glitzy job yada yada...

See's him years later, almost ruins his life again, goes on national TV to make him look like a twat aaaaand she's a love interest?

Bwaahahahahahaha

If true, dumbest . shit . ever.
Not disagreeing at all. Just don't see any reason to include her in the "Love Interest" list if she's not a love interest. I don't see how anyone can forgive all the shit she did but then most of the players think with their little head and that wants what it wants. LMAO.

Only thing I can think of is if she loses everything, becomes an abject failure, comes crawling back to the MC, and he... I don't know, makes a snuff film starring her? I don't understand it at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not disagreeing at all. Just don't see any reason to include her in the "Love Interest" list if she's not a love interest. I don't see how anyone can forgive all the shit she did but then most of the players think with their little head and that wants what it wants. LMAO.

Only thing I can think of is if she loses everything, becomes an abject failure, comes crawling back to the MC, and he... I don't know, makes a snuff film starring her? I don't understand it at all.
I wasn't laughing at you, that laugh was aimed squarely at whoever is thinking making her a love interest is a good idea.

I read a lot of really dumb shit on these forums, a LOT of really dumb shit.

Nothing quite so dumb as someone writing a character to be an utter cunt then deciding "I know .... she'll be perfect for romance because tits" I say tits because she has no personality.

These stories take a bit of suspension of disbelief as it is but making a woman that was the personal antagonist of the MC and literally fucked his life up then making that person a love interest is dumb beyond all compare.

Someone mentioned Steph from Leap of Faith who's only crime was ghosting the MC, that was it. She didn't steal his lifes work and leave him drunk in the gutter needing therapy just to go out, no comparison.

I don't...

I can't.....

That's just silly as fuck.

It can't be true...

In order to make that work would take mental gymnastics even Simone Biles couldn't compete with.

She ruined his life, there is no redemption ark for that.

"I lost everything thanks to you, spent years in therapy living in squalor barely surviving with constant thoughts of suicide ....... wanna bang"

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Perhaps she agrees to some sort of Dom/sub relationship?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Cass is definitely the antagonist. I'm guessing she will go after the dog now to try and get it's coding. I hope it eats her and not in a nice way.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Perhaps she agrees to some sort of Dom/sub relationship?
The only way she would work for the MC now would be as a sub, living in his basement, normally not my thing, but she deserves worse, far far worse.
Like a firing squad, but I dont think that would suit a fun game.

Reactions: pochops
4.80 star(s) 379 Votes