Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Usually I lose interest in most of the games in this site very quickly, but this game is build in a different way.
I´m replaying again. What a gem.
Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The idea of Kindra hitting on June amuses me. I'm more worried about what she's going to do if she finds out you banged her ex at the party.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy New Week!
On top of the usual pose/render routine. I also created a new location. This is a location that'll be recurring in later chapters, but you can get a glimpse of it this chapter if you're on a specific path. A lot of nature scenes this chapter, but the sci-fi eye candy will still be present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, this week I'll be performing maintenance on my server. I built it last year after CH5 released with Steam's funds and has been the backbone of CH5 and 6's development. It's watercooled and this is its first summer it'll be enduring (and summer in my neck of the woods easily goes into the 100s fahrenheit). Temps are good so far though compared to the 3090s which were stupid hot; I'm just replacing the res & pump with a unit that monitors waterflow and will alert me should anything happen. Server is in the garage and I'm not in there a lot to check on it and this was an expensive investment. So, this is small maintenance is to protect that investment.

That wraps it up for last week. I woke up pretty early this morning. Gonna go grab some coffee and get back to work.
Stay safe and hydrated everyone!

- digi.B

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
As of now, no. Artemis was just awakened and Zelda is a slow burner something I enjoy bc she really is a delight. Upsetting though that routes are exclusive, but I guess it is what it is
I just got into this game a handful of days ago and binged it all so figured I would look at some recent post and came across this and it made me chuckle.

First let me state I don't know a ton about the thing Zelda has so if it is a sensitive topic I do apologize but when I read your comment " Zelda is a slow burner" my first thought was " I knew she was a vampire" lmao. I hope everyone has an amazing week :)

Oh yeah and Zelda def best girl. Everyone has their preferences so I mean no disrespect to any other character and some are fighting hard for that spot but in my eyes yes best girl.

Renhi

May 13, 2023
I just got to the BJ competition scene. Is this normal content for the game and are all the sorority LI's doing stuff like this?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks, then I can continue without throwing large chunk of LI's into trash can. :p
they are exclusive to each other meaning you choose one and play, there is no Harem or polyamory in this game. I suggest to make a save for each girl path.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The idea of Kindra hitting on June amuses me. I'm more worried about what she's going to do if she finds out you banged her ex at the party.
I tried that just to "catch'em all" but man, that was a scene that took a dark turn. Don't think I'll see where that goes.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I tried that just to "catch'em all" but man, that was a scene that took a dark turn. Don't think I'll see where that goes.
Yeah, I don't know the writer's intent, but it honestly felt like the (semi-)jealous ex doing it because she thought it might give her some kind of closure or satisfaction and she just regrets what she let herself do.

But I still anticipate Kindra being pretty upset about it.

Reactions: Elhemeer

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I'm curious...the MC looks very familiar...is he from LOF? I know I saw him in another game? I like his look and personality as an MC. Great game by the way I'm really enjoying this game. Thanks to the developer

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
hey everyone...I'm curious...the MC looks very familiar...is he from LOF? I know I saw him in another game? I like his look and personality as an MC. Great game by the way I'm really enjoying this game. Thanks to the developer
both games use the same model for the MC, is even acknowledged as a joke in both games.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes