HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I love Cassie as well...her body is amazing and she is beautiful...it's a shame she is such a bitch
Agreed, physically she's hot as hell! But she's such an incredible asshole character wise that even I will have a hard time accepting her redemption (which I think is gonna be a possibility) and I usually go full Pokemon in VN's....

• Red Heart
Reactions: balboa2151

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Agreed, physically she's hot as hell! But she's such an incredible asshole character wise that even I will have a hard time accepting her redemption (which I think is gonna be a possibility) and I usually go full Pokemon in VN's....
Yeah, i feel the need the catch em all aswell. Cassie not though, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. Hitler would walk out of that room even if i had a full mag.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
personally I left the room hating her more than before I went in. she didn't say sorry because she honestly felt bad or guilt but because she wants his help with her fuck up. ultimately, I just wanna see that whole company burn because no one that works there is even close to deserving of a redemption arc

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
personally I left the room hating her more than before I went in. she didn't say sorry because she honestly felt bad or guilt but because she wants his help with her fuck up. ultimately, I just wanna see that whole company burn because no one that works there is even close to deserving of a redemption arc
not even that girl from PR that got her humiliated on that talk show? :unsure:
ow wait she doesn't work there anymore nvm...:ROFLMAO:

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I gotta admit that Kindra has become my #1! I hope we get a chance to go there. I could totally marry her and explore other women with her...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
not even that girl from PR that got her humiliated on that talk show? :unsure:
ow wait she doesn't work there anymore nvm...:ROFLMAO:
that was a different company that was sub-contracted to help her with the interview on the talk show. they seem to do work like that for different companies. it's okay to have confused them for working for the same company because I did at first until I went through the game from the start again because I missed a scene. all in all, TWR should burn. also I believe the girl you are thinking about was in a different position

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm... Cassie = betrayal.

Had Dante played this game, he would have placed Cassie in the center of Hell, where she would be frozen in ice while Lucifer chews on her for all eternity.

Lucifer would probably have to grow a fourth head, so that Cassie could suffer along side Judas Iscariot, Brutus and Cassius. :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Had Dante played this game, he would have placed Cassie in the center of Hell, where she would be frozen in ice while Lucifer chews on her for all eternity.

Lucifer would probably have to grow a fourth head, so that Cassie could suffer along side Judas Iscariot, Brutus and Cassius. :ROFLMAO:
Damn man, that sounded almost scarily thought out! :ROFLMAO:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
digi.B already stated that a redemption path for her was planned but eventually scrapped.

Indur

Jan 18, 2018

Cassie would probably seduce Lucifer, then betray him and claim the throne of Hell for herself.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
digi.B already stated that a redemption path for her was planned but eventually scrapped.
I understand that the dev want to refocus his game on the main plot and characters.
But I find it's too bad that the Cassi redemption arc was abandoned.

I don't like her as she is, but I think she is an interesting character.
I believe she had felt betrayed back in the day in high-school when the MC team up with Kendra for the project which led to the birth of Koko. And that explain, at least partially, why she became the selfish bitch she is now.

Reactions: balboa2151
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes