Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm... Cassie = betrayal.

Had Dante played this game, he would have placed Cassie in the center of Hell, where she would be frozen in ice while Lucifer chews on her for all eternity.

Lucifer would probably have to grow a fourth head, so that Cassie could suffer along side Judas Iscariot, Brutus and Cassius. :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Had Dante played this game, he would have placed Cassie in the center of Hell, where she would be frozen in ice while Lucifer chews on her for all eternity.

Lucifer would probably have to grow a fourth head, so that Cassie could suffer along side Judas Iscariot, Brutus and Cassius. :ROFLMAO:
Damn man, that sounded almost scarily thought out! :ROFLMAO:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Agreed, physically she's hot as hell! But she's such an incredible asshole character wise that even I will have a hard time accepting her redemption (which I think is gonna be a possibility) and I usually go full Pokemon in VN's....
digi.B already stated that a redemption path for her was planned but eventually scrapped.

Indur

Jan 18, 2018

Cassie would probably seduce Lucifer, then betray him and claim the throne of Hell for herself.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
digi.B already stated that a redemption path for her was planned but eventually scrapped.
I understand that the dev want to refocus his game on the main plot and characters.
But I find it's too bad that the Cassi redemption arc was abandoned.

I don't like her as she is, but I think she is an interesting character.
I believe she had felt betrayed back in the day in high-school when the MC team up with Kendra for the project which led to the birth of Koko. And that explain, at least partially, why she became the selfish bitch she is now.

Reactions: balboa2151

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I believe she had felt betrayed back in the day in high-school when the MC team up with Kendra for the project which led to the birth of Koko.
Feeling betrayed and jealous of your genius boyfriend helping a child prodigy develop a project? only in a game someone's that dumb....

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I understand that the dev want to refocus his game on the main plot and characters.

I believe she had felt betrayed back in the day in high-school when the MC team up with Kendra for the project which led to the birth of Koko. And that explain, at least partially, why she became the selfish bitch she is now.
She was already a bitch before the project. Wouldn't surprise me if she dated MC only because he was well regarded by the other students and someone which could help her with her status and grades.
That she was still dating him after school was probably only for his skills and a project that promissed wealth and influence if it worked.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Feeling betrayed and jealous of your genius boyfriend helping a child prodigy develop a project? only in a game someone's that dumb....
Sadly I have IRL example refuting your statement.

Cassie, while in serous need of counseling, is trying to fend for herself in her own phantasm. That ,ironically, led her to a world corresponding to that phantasm. It makes her a dangerous person to be around. But in her messed up view of the world, she is not a bad person. On the contrary she consider herself successful so among the good ones that rose up above the masses. Only she is blind to others and has a messed up sense of empathy that leads her to provide awful counsel to young girls on the streets. She then acts without concern for others or regrets. Currently she does not deserve clemency. She has no will for redemption herself. While a redemption arch is possible for the way the character is written it is not a given. She could go further down her villainous ways too.

Even in the flashbacks she was not a likeable person. I doubt that even if there was a redemption arch at the end she would be likeable. Tolerable at best.

I can't say if I would like a redemption arch for her or not. What I can say is that she must face the consequences of her acts redemption or not. I just want to see Digi's story unfold.

And it is always fun to find a character on which you can bash without guilt.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

If you paid attn to the storyline, she was an unmitigated, selfish cunt from the getgo. Which is why his mom hated her and wanted him to dump her.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
you would be surprised at what people (especially teenage women) will latch onto in a relationship. To me that plot point didn't seem too crazy, Cassie feeling like the MC teamed up with a smarter version of her, and proceeding to get the highest marks in the class, makes sense she might be a bit upset.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
you would be surprised at what people (especially teenage women) will latch onto in a relationship. To me that plot point didn't seem too crazy, Cassie feeling like the MC teamed up with a smarter version of her, and proceeding to get the highest marks in the class, makes sense she might be a bit upset.
See, that just kinda reinforced how absolutely self-centered she's always been. "What does that little pipsqueak have that I don't?"

I dunno, bitch. Personality?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Hey everyone. Wanted to chime in real quick. Some of you who are on Discord may recall me working on Artemis while in the ER earlier this year. Not for me, but admitting my mom. I never brought it up beyond there because it’s never gotten in between my work with Artemis. Much thanks to you guys, I’ve purchased a lot of tools so in the event I need to pack my bags and be somewhere. I can work and or communicate with you guys, should the worst ever happen. The NAS and my server allow me to work remotely, so long as I have internet. If I know I won’t have internet, I got a 4TB portable m.2 to carry the Artemis project on. So, while taking care of my mom, I’ve got my basis covered to work wherever I’m at.
That continues to be the case and Artemis has been a great thing for me to keep my mind busy during this difficult time. The reason I’m bringing this up now is today was the first time I had to dial 911 to get my mom to the hospital. And so for the sake of transparency, I need to inform you what’s going on.
Most of you will likely encourage me to hold off working this week and I greatly appreciate it. But as I said, working helps keep my mind busy. Rest assured, I am by her side when I’m allowed to be. Working when she’s resting.
Be safe, guys and keep hydrated.
- digi

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Dropping the memes, who do you guys vote as best breasts in the game? I might need a refresher, but I think it has to be June, or V for me. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes