• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I believe she had felt betrayed back in the day in high-school when the MC team up with Kendra for the project which led to the birth of Koko.
Feeling betrayed and jealous of your genius boyfriend helping a child prodigy develop a project? only in a game someone's that dumb....

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I understand that the dev want to refocus his game on the main plot and characters.
But I find it's too bad that the Cassi redemption arc was abandoned.

I don't like her as she is, but I think she is an interesting character.
I believe she had felt betrayed back in the day in high-school when the MC team up with Kendra for the project which led to the birth of Koko. And that explain, at least partially, why she became the selfish bitch she is now.
She was already a bitch before the project. Wouldn't surprise me if she dated MC only because he was well regarded by the other students and someone which could help her with her status and grades.
That she was still dating him after school was probably only for his skills and a project that promissed wealth and influence if it worked.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Feeling betrayed and jealous of your genius boyfriend helping a child prodigy develop a project? only in a game someone's that dumb....
Sadly I have IRL example refuting your statement.

Cassie, while in serous need of counseling, is trying to fend for herself in her own phantasm. That ,ironically, led her to a world corresponding to that phantasm. It makes her a dangerous person to be around. But in her messed up view of the world, she is not a bad person. On the contrary she consider herself successful so among the good ones that rose up above the masses. Only she is blind to others and has a messed up sense of empathy that leads her to provide awful counsel to young girls on the streets. She then acts without concern for others or regrets. Currently she does not deserve clemency. She has no will for redemption herself. While a redemption arch is possible for the way the character is written it is not a given. She could go further down her villainous ways too.

Even in the flashbacks she was not a likeable person. I doubt that even if there was a redemption arch at the end she would be likeable. Tolerable at best.

I can't say if I would like a redemption arch for her or not. What I can say is that she must face the consequences of her acts redemption or not. I just want to see Digi's story unfold.

And it is always fun to find a character on which you can bash without guilt.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I understand that the dev want to refocus his game on the main plot and characters.
But I find it's too bad that the Cassi redemption arc was abandoned.

I don't like her as she is, but I think she is an interesting character.
I believe she had felt betrayed back in the day in high-school when the MC team up with Kendra for the project which led to the birth of Koko. And that explain, at least partially, why she became the selfish bitch she is now.
If you paid attn to the storyline, she was an unmitigated, selfish cunt from the getgo. Which is why his mom hated her and wanted him to dump her.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
you would be surprised at what people (especially teenage women) will latch onto in a relationship. To me that plot point didn't seem too crazy, Cassie feeling like the MC teamed up with a smarter version of her, and proceeding to get the highest marks in the class, makes sense she might be a bit upset.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
you would be surprised at what people (especially teenage women) will latch onto in a relationship. To me that plot point didn't seem too crazy, Cassie feeling like the MC teamed up with a smarter version of her, and proceeding to get the highest marks in the class, makes sense she might be a bit upset.
See, that just kinda reinforced how absolutely self-centered she's always been. "What does that little pipsqueak have that I don't?"

I dunno, bitch. Personality?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
See, that just kinda reinforced how absolutely self-centered she's always been. "What does that little pipsqueak have that I don't?"

I dunno, bitch. Personality?
Yeah I really dont like Cass, glad her redemption got scrapped. big boobs arent enough for me to like her

Reactions: Scooter_Tramp

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Hey everyone. Wanted to chime in real quick. Some of you who are on Discord may recall me working on Artemis while in the ER earlier this year. Not for me, but admitting my mom. I never brought it up beyond there because it’s never gotten in between my work with Artemis. Much thanks to you guys, I’ve purchased a lot of tools so in the event I need to pack my bags and be somewhere. I can work and or communicate with you guys, should the worst ever happen. The NAS and my server allow me to work remotely, so long as I have internet. If I know I won’t have internet, I got a 4TB portable m.2 to carry the Artemis project on. So, while taking care of my mom, I’ve got my basis covered to work wherever I’m at.
That continues to be the case and Artemis has been a great thing for me to keep my mind busy during this difficult time. The reason I’m bringing this up now is today was the first time I had to dial 911 to get my mom to the hospital. And so for the sake of transparency, I need to inform you what’s going on.
Most of you will likely encourage me to hold off working this week and I greatly appreciate it. But as I said, working helps keep my mind busy. Rest assured, I am by her side when I’m allowed to be. Working when she’s resting.
Be safe, guys and keep hydrated.
- digi

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Dropping the memes, who do you guys vote as best breasts in the game? I might need a refresher, but I think it has to be June, or V for me. :unsure:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Kindra no matter which body part. :love:
kindra.gif
Kindra was my initial Artemis Crush, I came from Leap of Fate because of her cameo, but eventually I fell in love with Paige and Reina, the order I guess will depend when in 20 years time their routes will finally start. But, I still like Kindra, she is hot and her personality is fun, so I wouldn't kick her out of bed...or matrimony. Plus her upcoming June birthday threesome(don't you dare bait and switching me, digi!), or the thought of double teaming her ex with her gets me going. :cautious::Kappa:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3767199
Kindra was my initial Artemis Crush, I came from Leap of Fate because of her cameo, but eventually I fell in love with Paige and Reina, the order I guess will depend when in 20 years time their routes will finally start. But, I still like Kindra, she is hot and her personality is fun, so I wouldn't kick her out of bed...or matrimony. Plus her upcoming June birthday threesome(don't you dare bait and switching me, digi!), or the thought of double teaming her ex with her gets me going. :cautious::Kappa:
For me, Kindra has always been the best girl, not in terms of a love interest, but in terms of any complexity and friendship and support and even partial love! but what I like about her even more is her jokes and relationship with Mc, she knows how to encourage Mc 1000140897.gif

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hey everyone,

just a quick check in. This week was mostly code work, trying to simplify things for future workflow. Also render dumps into the code. That wraps it up for things Artemis related from last week.
Below will just be a personal update.
Firstly. Thank you everyone for the support. I took a break from my social medias to just focus on mom and family. She's still in the hospital and was transferred to ICU. She had the necessary procedures done and is conscious, however she's having a difficult time getting the breathing tube removed. The hospital has strict visitation for patients in the ICU, so my new office is in the hospital's cafeteria where I'll be working on Artemis while I wait on updates about my mom.
On that note, there's something I've been wanting to say to you guys for a while. This year, you guys have been a major blessing to my mom. She's been battling stage IV breast cancer since 2019 and this year has been very difficult for her. But because of you guys, you've allowed me the ability to be present to take her to her appointments (she became wheelchair bound in March), be here for her to administer her medications, fight doctors who would take advantage of someone not strong enough to fight for themselves. Because of you guys I don't have a boss to say I have to take X day off or have PTO to worry about. I just pack my laptop and take my mom to her appointments. I even relocated back to mom's home earlier this year and worked there while being able to monitor and care for my mom.
So I can't thank you guys enough for blessing me with this opportunity to be a developer and having the freedom to work this project wherever. Thank you guys for allowing me the freedom to schedule mom's appointments as early as possible without thinking twice about my own schedule. And thank you guys for allowing me the freedom to just be available for my mom this year.
That's about all I have to share from last week. This week, I'll be working on more code for CH6 and custom artwork for Artemis tiers.

Again, thank you all so very much for your support.

- digi.B

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
For me, Kindra has always been the best girl, not in terms of a love interest, but in terms of any complexity and friendship and support and even partial love! but what I like about her even more is her jokes and relationship with Mc, she knows how to encourage Mc View attachment 3767259
yea...unfortunately it doesn't seem like there will be a harem in this game and if I only get to choose one girl it will probably be Kindra...she looks so beautiful in this picture with her hair down...beautiful eyes and lips also

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Devil Kindra Twerk.gif

Firstly. Thank you everyone for the support. I took a break from my social medias to just focus on mom and family. She's still in the hospital and was transferred to ICU. She had the necessary procedures done and is conscious, however she's having a difficult time getting the breathing tube removed. The hospital has strict visitation for patients in the ICU, so my new office is in the hospital's cafeteria where I'll be working on Artemis while I wait on updates about my mom.
Defend Digi at all costs - LizaS.gif

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes