Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Really a shame she's not an LI anymore since she was one of my favorites. Easily one of the hotter LIs in the game. Would have much rathered Naomi got the axe instead of Zoe, TBH.

Hopefully we'll get a satisfying sex scene with Zoe as a send off.
Dame shame indeed. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to each their own. To me, Zoe is the blandest and most uninteresting and unnecessary LI of them all. Not that Naomi is my favorite (the new haircut helps) but I'll take her over Zoe every time.

Reactions: shmimmy and Ilhares

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Dame shame indeed. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to each their own. To me, Zoe is the blandest and most uninteresting and unnecessary LI of them all. Not that Naomi is my favorite (the new haircut helps) but I'll take her over Zoe every time.
I mean, if we want to bring necessity into it, then the whole sorority could have been just a single character. June on her own could've fulfilled the roles of every single member and pretty much already does from a plot relevancy pov.
I suspect that every main character will start to work for Kindra at some point and then the sorority girls will become more relevant. But to declare any of them as main LIs at this point in the story is a major scoping issue (that a lot of AVN devs seem to suffer from to be fair).

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
She should shave her mustache before blowing you!
She was prominent before digi got his vision issue worked out - if you pay attention, you'll see big changes between the first release or two and his more recent work. There's a discussion of it somewhere on the thread.

All of the girls looked a little "fuzzy" early on, but all have greatly improved.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes