BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I honestly, don't know why. Except for Zelda and June, they're all basically cock sleeves.
Nothing wrong with women who like sex. Though, it would be an improvement if they weren't willing to publicly have sex with strangers.

Digi.b could fix this with just a few extra renders. In introducing the initiation, Paige/Reina could explain that they only put the 'equestrian' act together as a joke, that they've never actually done it before, and that they are only contemplating this out of desperation to keep the troublesome girl out of the sorority since they could technically point to the joke text as their real initiation guide. A couple extra scenes where the girls express apprehension about the public display of sex, but ultimately go with it. The 'fluffing' scenes could be altered fairly easily as well - simply include June in the scene and have her do it. Voila! The INK girls are no longer sluts, but the setup is there for their interest in MC by watching the display.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Nothing wrong with women who like sex. Though, it would be an improvement if they weren't willing to publicly have sex with strangers.

Digi.b could fix this with just a few extra renders. In introducing the initiation, Paige/Reina could explain that they only put the 'equestrian' act together as a joke, that they've never actually done it before, and that they are only contemplating this out of desperation to keep the troublesome girl out of the sorority since they could technically point to the joke text as their real initiation guide. A couple extra scenes where the girls express apprehension about the public display of sex, but ultimately go with it. The 'fluffing' scenes could be altered fairly easily as well - simply include June in the scene and have her do it. Voila! The INK girls are no longer sluts, but the setup is there for their interest in MC by watching the display.
Except they have done it before, and it's not exactly "public", and at least in one case possibly two it's not with strangers. Reine shows up and says that they should be "riding" their mounts not blowing them. You're free to desire different behaviors, but it's quite clear that this "final" initiation, which admittedly they try to avoid, is, and historically has been, pretty rough. In other words, despite your concerns, there is NOTHING to "fix".

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Here I am just reading the update and I see there's a problem at the Shop n' Save. Well I about dropped a load! Obviously, I imagine digiB didn't know this, but that's a real grocery chain in my home area. It's a damn Pittsburgh institution up there with making mediocre sandwiches with french fries and coleslaw!

Apr 14, 2021
I already wrote a review but I had to say how amazing the story is progressing bravo DEV! I was on the edge of my seat and hooked from start to finish! Wonder what's going to happen in the next update :D

Reactions: VOYEUR

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Except they have done it before, and it's not exactly "public", and at least in one case possibly two it's not with strangers. Reine shows up and says that they should be "riding" their mounts not blowing them. You're free to desire different behaviors, but it's quite clear that this "final" initiation, which admittedly they try to avoid, is, and historically has been, pretty rough. In other words, despite your concerns, there is NOTHING to "fix".
It's never stated that they've done the equestrian race before. When Paige talks about it to the MC it's pretty clear that if they have done it before then it's not something they do often and this was just a special case so they could have some sort of control over who gets in the house. It also wouldn't make any sense for Reina to have done it considering she started the sorority

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It's never stated that they've done the equestrian race before. When Paige talks about it to the MC it's pretty clear that if they have done it before then it's not something they do often and this was just a special case so they could have some sort of control over who gets in the house. It also wouldn't make any sense for Reina to have done it considering she started the sorority
I never said it was stated. I noted that Reina walks into the scene and comments that the equestrians should be riding. Period. Then Paige explains that they decided on blowjobs because Jenny was noted for her's and they could claim they gave her the best chance to win. It really doesn't matter what makes sense to you, Reina says that they should be riding, so clearly she's familiar with the race. - That said you're correct that this is not an often used mechanism to select between final candidates, but clearly Reina is familiar with it.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Its an awesome game, i like the story and the world of the game, so far, the mecha dog is a cool idea!! :)
digi.B may i ask, what font do you use for the texts?

Nov 7, 2020
I honestly, don't know why. Except for Zelda and June, they're all basically cock sleeves.
It’s an unflattering scene, to say the least. I can see why some players are wanting to avoid The INK crew altogether, if douche bags like Andrew gets action, I’ll pass on the cum dumps.
I never said it was stated. I noted that Reina walks into the scene and comments that the equestrians should be riding. Period. Then Paige explains that they decided on blowjobs because Jenny was noted for her's and they could claim they gave her the best chance to win. It really doesn't matter what makes sense to you, Reina says that they should be riding, so clearly she's familiar with the race. - That said you're correct that this is not an often used mechanism to select between final candidates, but clearly Reina is familiar with it.
Valid points all around, maybe Reina had to “ride” back in the day.
Curse whoever made that Paige/Dana Carvey comparison, now it's in my head, this is why we can't have nice things.
I saw that and it broke my heart, she’s my fav so far.

Jul 12, 2021
Reina made the rules and was the founder, I don't think she had to ride someone in front of her sisters lol. She might have made someone ride but all in all, the Equestrian race seems like a deterrent. It's basically what you resort to on rare occasions to keep the ones you don't want outside.

However, the girls in the sorority do seem sexually active, nothing wrong with that but it's not like you can just fuck anybody that easy.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I was looking for some filler vn's while I wait on the current games I follow to update. Now I know why this game is ranked so high, honestly there are VN's out there with better graphic and deeper more immersive storylines but rarely both. This VN walks the line between them for me. Good graphics and good story can't complain about much with that combination. For me the main feature is the humor in it that glues everything together. Have not finished it as yet but from jump it's a good story to follow and see where the dev takes it.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Reina made the rules and was the founder, I don't think she had to ride someone in front of her sisters lol. She might have made someone ride but all in all, the Equestrian race seems like a deterrent. It's basically what you resort to on rare occasions to keep the ones you don't want outside.

However, the girls in the sorority do seem sexually active, nothing wrong with that but it's not like you can just fuck anybody that easy.
The setup for that behavior may be June's birth control pills. I remember reading not long ago that a side effect is increase sex drive in women. I will have to reread to confirm that.

Jul 12, 2021
The setup for that behavior may be June's birth control pills. I remember reading not long ago that a side effect is increase sex drive in women. I will have to reread to confirm that.
Hmm I remember that yes, could be true. I think June said that or was it Katy?
Or maybe June made those pills because they liked unprotected sex in the first place lol, could be either one.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I love this VN. All the characters' personalities are flushed out and the worldbuilding is futuristic but realistic. For those who feel as though the college girls are too old for a sorority, my interpretation was that in this future world college (or at least the institute they attend) was reorganized out of bachelor/master programs into something more akin to a five-year graduate program, hence each of them working on research, projects, small businesses, etc. I also do think it's mainly Katy and Zoe that are overly flirtatious, and the former seems to genuinely have a little crush on the MC rather than just be promiscuous.

In Ch. 2 it looks like we got our first real exclusionary choice: hang out with Katy or Zelda. Moving forward, I hope we get to spend more time with all the girls so it's possible to decide which paths we want to follow to the end. That was one of my biggest gripes with the otherwise great A.O.A. Academy: blocking content extremely early before you even have the time to get to know the characters well enough.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Just found out this game and boy am i loving it. Just when you think we are exhausting the vault with original and unique games this pops up. Really love the characters, the setting, the main character(which is very rare around here),the animation, the humor. Everything feels very organic and lively. I think Katy might be my spirit animal haha.

Gonna keep a close eye on this one, this Dev shows lots of potential.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes