Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
digi.B I'm not sure if you were trying to rehabilitate Cassie a bit with her almost-nice interaction with the girl, Jessica, but if so I'm sorry. It so did not work.

I never thought I'd want someone who looks like Alexandra Daddario to suffer so much, but here we are. Cassie needs to either go to prison or die. My hate for her is a rather impressive indication of your writing.

Keep it up!!

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
digi.B I'm not sure if you were trying to rehabilitate Cassie a bit with her almost-nice interaction with the girl, Jessica, but if so I'm sorry. It so did not work.

I never thought I'd want someone who looks like Alexandra Daddario to suffer so much, but here we are. Cassie needs to either go to prison or die. My hate for her is a rather impressive indication of your writing.

Keep it up!!
I wouldn't consider Cassandra giving the Jessica girl bitchy advice on how to be... well another Cassandra a rehabilitation point her character. When I saw that scene, I thought cover your eyes girl she's the last person to get advice from.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
That developer note bums me out. I enjoyed the initial release but if it's all single love interest endings and whatnot I'll just have to go elsewhere.

Here's hoping that magical tag gets added down the road but if not, good luck.
You're missing out bro, a harem won't make sense to me in anyway. Can't on the flipside I guess.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I thought Cassandra looked better this update, particularly the scene with no makeup. A poster pointed out the scene with the Jessica teen may be the start of something with her character whether it redemption or not remains to be seen. Paige looked better too, but I crushing on Zelda lately.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
While I'm on the subject of Reina, she caught some stray shots from some players who assumed she had a role in Cassandra's lie, and that she could've did this or should've did that when really she was just another casualty herself. She was manipulated just like everyone else was and she ultimately was only doing her job and what she thought was best for the company at that time. So hopefully some of the angst for Reina dispersed because it was unwarranted. I felt her scene with the MC was a great moment that needed to happen in order to clear up some things and let tell her side of the story. Reina came off as more caring, likable and just overall down to earth to me.
This update has made her my favorite character so far, she feels much less OTT than some of the others, which is a nice change of pace to the rest of INK and Kindra. Definitely looking forward to seeing more story development with her now.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

NøH9

Aug 22, 2018
Well.... i'm juste kinda i don't realy have word to describe how i feel, i played a game not juste a adulte game but a game like a normal game xD i dont know if im claire but i realy enjoyed playin and go through the story thanks for your work!!!(sorry for my english :s)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This update has made her my favorite character so far, she feels much less OTT than some of the others, which is a nice change of pace to the rest of INK and Kindra. Definitely looking forward to seeing more story development with her now.
Same here.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Top 3 : Kindra - June - Katy or DK. Not much relationship developed with MC yet for the others
What I like about Katy is the idea that she calms MC, keeps him level. She's new but she's so good for him.

Kindra is amazing, but she's all fired up ALL THE TIME, and that plays havoc on MC's anxiety. She's too much for him. Any other MC and she'd be my girl, hands down. We'll see if she either chills or MC develops a tolerance.

June has that history going for her, so I'm waiting to see what comes of that. She's beautiful and funny and they really click.

How these three develop will make or break the endgame decision about who to be with.

No other characters have come close, but I'm certainly going to enjoy as much time with the other INK Girls as I can because they're all pretty awesome.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
What I like about Katy is the idea that she calms MC, keeps him level. She's new but she's so good for him.

Kindra is amazing, but she's all fired up ALL THE TIME, and that plays havoc on MC's anxiety. She's too much for him. Any other MC and she'd be my girl, hands down. We'll see if she either chills or MC develops a tolerance.

June has that history going for her, so I'm waiting to see what comes of that. She's beautiful and funny and they really click.

How these three develop will make or break the endgame decision about who to be with.

No other characters have come close, but I'm certainly going to enjoy as much time with the other INK Girls as I can because they're all pretty awesome.
I think Kindra is perfect, he is in a down and dark place in his life at the moment. Her quirkiness brings some color to his dark mental state. Honestly my favorite character, I just want to see them develop past this friend stage into something more.

Reactions: LeonJKennedy

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I am not letting Reina off the hook. Sure, she may not have expected that blatant of a lie. But these are very serious allegations Cassandra is making and Reina immediately trusted her word. Without speaking with her coworkers to get their input. Without doing any checks herself. Without thinking things through she immediately said 'no'. These are serious allegations from Cassandra which she just takes on face value.

She also hasn't done any background checks on Cassandra and TWR despite having worked with them for a long time. Besides I don't understand why they took on TWR as client in the first place, they aren't the type of company/people that Reina says she wants to work with.

If I were an employee of Reina I would be wondering if I was next in line to be thrown under the bus when someone makes an outlandish claim.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Honestly, this game was pretty cute. I tend to skip through a lot of the solo cassie parts though, ngl. I just really hate her as a person.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just finished chapter 2. Was really looking forward to this after seeing chapter 1 some time back.

Wow. Great story telling.

Loved it.

Posted a review.

This would be in my top three games of the year.

For sure.

art2.jpg

art3.JPG

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes