digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Wow, just finished.
I don’t remember anyone breaking into the top 5 so successfully.
The dialogue and female characters are amazing.
Fell in love with some at first sight (Kindra, Katy, June, Paige)
Just a huge amount of content for the first release.

The only negative, in my opinion, is the stereotypical Disney antagonist.
But this is a trifle as long as it serves the plot perfectly.

In general, I want more)
And I'm afraid that it will take a long time to wait)

Unfortunately, this month I cannot support you, but next month I will.
You just didn't leave me a choice)
Haha, I appreciate your words a lot. Thank you.

There have been some remarks on Cassie and I agree. My testers said the same thing. Cassie...is an interesting character. I look forward to exploring her when the time comes.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Still doesn't paint a pretty picture for her, but doesn't paint her as a whore.
For me she is a whore and a cheater if what the mc said is true, and is kinda proven by how she talks to the mc and that Nick.
The main thing that most people will want to know is if that is true and she cheated, I usually don't judge so fast but we only know what the mcs said about her and the vibes the player can get when they see Cassie & Nick talking about dating etc.
Glad that you won't force her on us, as long I don't have to see her with that Nick or whatever it won't bother me since there is many Li's (I kinda checked the script xD). I kind of liked her until the mc talks of how it ended :ROFLMAO:

I have the mom on my radar so fuck Cassie :p

Even something as simple as telling Cassie "I love you"
I did, and I dunno if that was your intention but that look makes me even more suspicious of her not less xD.
It will be nice if we get more answers about this in future updates ;)

Haha, this won't be forced on you. And it is only going to be released as a bonus scene patch. Choice is going to be yours to make. Same for harem for those concerned.
What insane man don't like harem? :LOL:

Jun 13, 2018
:LOL: the hat on the dick kills me.
Also am I the only one who thinks the MC looks like a mix of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect and Delsin Rowe from InFamous Second Son? Never thought those two together would make a good looking character yet here I stand proven wrong.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And about Cassie.
It is quite obvious that not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance.

In her scenes where the theme of love rises, she becomes very uncomfortable, and she becomes emotional.

I think when she was faced with a choice - either love or a career, she chose the latter.

And it is quite obvious that over time she will understand everything and regret it.

In this case, I have no idea how the author can redeem her.
She absolutely cannot compete with Kindra.

There must be a completely unexpected twist.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
i would rate 5 stars but the last time i did this a moderator warned me for the sole fact i didn't have anything to hate or report bugs something about that, I said good things. so i will forever not rate anything again, don't let any toxic B**** tell you your game here is crap or anything like that. take all the time you need because your true fans you know the ppl that will support you no matter will always wait. digi.B FYI sorry if i don't make sense just please take your time and dont abandon all the time and great work. This is my first time actually doing this so please excuse anything stupid or something

Reactions: m4pII

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
And about Cassie.
It is quite obvious that not everything is as simple as it seems at first glance.

In her scenes where the theme of love rises, she becomes very uncomfortable, and she becomes emotional.

I think when she was faced with a choice - either love or a career, she chose the latter.

And it is quite obvious that over time she will understand everything and regret it.

In this case, I have no idea how the author can redeem her.
She absolutely cannot compete with Kindra.

There must be a completely unexpected twist.
this was floating in my head since im done with actual contend - but was to lazy to post this
i think the next thing will be the dog get stolen ---by her

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII
Sep 3, 2020
Haha, thanks everyone for the comments. I've updated the tags to inform what sexual content I plan on doing. I really do love the animating aspect of this. So there are going to be more animations in the next chapter. One of my Patreon goals is to make enough to buy a rendering PC for animations. One of the animations took like two full days to render, so that was two days I wasn't able to really do much 3D wise. So going to do my best fill in good content before that goal becomes a reality..

Grasping Ren'Py and refamiliarizing myself with 3D work (I haven't done anything 3D in like 15 years), a lot of the learning/training is out of the way (for the most part. Always room to grow) I'll be focusing on just content now.

Hahaha....yeah that last thumbnail isn't the best. At that stage, I was still learning how to better light a scene. If there's time, I may go back and redo the scene. But only if it doesn't hinder development time, so I won't make a promise on that scene in particular.

I'm glad everyone likes the cowboy, haha.

Share Artemis with your communities! Or leave a review!
hello I was wondering if the group sex is avoidable

it's not really my thing

next question is going to sound really crazy and really stupid but I'm more of a romantic if I want to ignore other girls and focus on one girl can I do that fucking multiple girls it's not really my thing

thank you for your time and I apologize for my stupid questions

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Is there a way to get "self voicing" to ignore ...... so you don't hear "DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT" I notice with some games you don't but a lot of games pick it up

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Is there a way to get "self voicing" to ignore ...... so you don't hear "DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT" I notice with some games you don't but a lot of games pick it up
PyTom might have a solution for this. I'll have to look into this-this week as it would involve me tagging every ellipses used with a special translation tag. Nothing a little ctrl+shift+f replace all to fix. But I would have to review each line used before committing the changes. Don't want to replace something I didn't mean to. The tag that would need to be added looks something like this

Code:
"{noalt}....{/noalt} {alt} {/alt}"
Untested, but I can look into it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1) totally pointless verbose intro. We're NOT mentally retarded (well, most of F95 users aren't, I guess), so you don't need to use 1000 words to explain the icons;

2) Main character totally out of place. An AI software engineer? seriously?

3) totally implausible story's premise

4) totally lame dialogues between MC and his analyst

When I saw Fatty Beardy I decided that I had enough.

You're a great artist. Hire a good writer.

Change the MC: you still have time.

Mar 27, 2019
This is the most awesome 1st drop I've seen so far...REALLY loving this game so far and eagerly awaiting more.

Just one twitch, and this is just me and I'm really trying not to sound like one of those "do this or I'ma rage-quit" types...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great job tho and this is definitely in my top 5 so far and will climb the ladder pretty quick if this level of awesome keeps up!!

Reactions: Bay7 and Lokitox8

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
1) totally pointless verbose intro. We're NOT mentally retarded (well, most of F95 users aren't, I guess), so you don't need to use 1000 words to explain the icons;

2) Main character totally out of place. An AI software engineer? seriously?

3) totally implausible story's premise

4) totally lame dialogues between MC and his analyst

When I saw Fatty Beardy I decided that I had enough.

You're a great artist. Hire a good writer.

Change the MC: you still have time.
you gonna give the money needed for a writer no ok then dont complain it. move on

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
hello dev, very quite good job of you. When you point with courser over the phone, you open that part when you open girl's pictures. At the end of the line with pics and when you click on the empty card, it open's something that tell's you to put a password in there. is it implemented already or it is for next version?

Ricey66

Apr 11, 2020
This game has gone straight to the top of my must follow list. Outstanding work all round. Model work, dialog, character development.... everything. Congrats on the start of something epic

Reactions: VOYEUR
Mar 27, 2019
hello dev, very quite good job of you. When you point with courser over the phone, you open that part when you open girl's pictures. At the end of the line with pics and when you click on the empty card, it open's something that tell's you to put a password in there. is it implemented already or it is for next version?
It's implemented.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Oh, awesome then you can download any of the main links. Those links already contain the patched version. Except for the NOPY link, I need to contact a MOD to update that link.
Ok, thanks for the info.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes