akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
IMG_20211011_130050.jpg
_Artemis Development Log
Good morning!
Another Monday, another update! Overall it was productive. I managed to get the GPU I mentioned last week but had to wait until the weekend to get things set up. I did a lot of tests and random renders to see what the limits are, and I'm pretty excited about the results. So I'll be able to squeeze more characters into scenes, faster spot checking before sending over to the render queue. Overall, a very nice upgrade that will greatly help me achieve my vision for this and future chapters. That said, the Halloween wallpaper for the end of this month will feature all the girls. I also wanted to share one of the renders I did when I was testing the new card. I've included 4K, and ultrawide wallpapers of this Artemis render for those who want it.
Speaking of Artemis, I will be posting a new poll. We'll be seeing more of Artemis and felt we should dress the poor gal. Here is a preview of the choices, and for those curious, yes...two of the shirts are inspired by an android of a certain manga. The other is another design of DJ Kink's shirt that I've been working on. Bottoms will be panties to keep things spicy.

Speaking of DJKink shirts. I'm still working on how I'll do this, but an idea I wanted to share was that these shirts would be "DJ KINK World Tour" shirts. Meaning sometime in the next couple of months, I may be creating a limited slot tier (somewhere in the $20 range, depending on how much the shirts cost to produce). Those who grab a spot can message me a city/state/province/etc., and I'll feature it on the back of the shirt. I'll try to keep the price down as I only wish to cover the cost of the shirt, and that's it. Like I said, I'm still working out the details. And of course, if there is enough interest to make this possible.
Currently, I'm at 311 story renders. My average is usually 200ish renders weekly, and I'm working on climbing back to that average. There has been a lot of custom assets acquired that have slowed me down. I still plan on getting more assets, but I've got the bulk of them completed already. So my average should be balancing out soon.
You can look forward to more previews this week.
Have a wonderful week!
digi.B

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, thinking about committing incest is totally better than being racist. You degenerates are so far gone it's actually depressing.
Damn, you gotta up your trolling if wanna get a head junior, that was just sad.

At least, i hope you're trolling because if that reasoning is on the up and up you have some serious issues to work out.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
1. Some people really need to look up what racism is.
2. Can we get the conversation away from this asinine shitposting at all?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I like this game a lot. I like almost all the girls (except for MC's ex-girlfriend), and MC's main arc which relate to Artemis itself (so basically almost all arc relating to Kindra and the conflict with his ex-girlfriend etc) has been pretty enjoyable.

Having said that, if I were to give one constructive criticism, it's that the whole Sorority House girls' arcs for me really feel not relevant to the main arc for most part, and current seem to serve only one purpose; for MC to just date and have sex with the girls as a distraction from the main story.

Now don't get me wrong, digi.B you did a really great job with this game, but for me if the girls of Sorority in the future can get actually invested in the main arc itself in a way that feels natural, it would be great (I mean, I'm not expecting Kindra level of involvement from them, but still....).

Reactions: HogRocket

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I like this game a lot. I like almost all the girls (except for MC's ex-girlfriend), and MC's main arc which relate to Artemis itself (so basically almost all arc relating to Kindra and the conflict with his ex-girlfriend etc) has been pretty enjoyable.

Having said that, if I were to give one constructive criticism, it's that the whole Sorority House girls' arcs for me really feel not relevant to the main arc for most part, and current seem to serve only one purpose; for MC to just date and have sex with the girls as a distraction from the main story.

Now don't get me wrong, digi.B you did a really great job with this game, but for me if the girls of Sorority in the future can get actually invested in the main arc itself in a way that feels natural, it would be great (I mean, I'm not expecting Kindra level of involvement from them, but still....).
I think they will get more involved through the company they work at (the ex sorority president), fuck now my memory is failing me.....

It seems like a logical course of action that Kindra and the MC will hire the company at some point.

But even if they are not, i like the sorority girls, they are fun side characters :) I think i read somewhere that they will get more involved in the mainstory though as the updates keep coming.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think they will get more involved through the company they work at (the ex sorority president), fuck now my memory is failing me.....

It seems like a logical course of action that Kindra and the MC will hire the company at some point.

But even if they are not, i like the sorority girls, they are fun side characters :) I think i read somewhere that they will get more involved in the mainstory though as the updates keep coming.
I do hope so.
I think there was a glimpse of it when MC went through the interview (until the ex-girlfriend shit all over that) with couple (though not all) of the sorority girls working there.

All the sorority girls personalities and looks are great. Even though I always considered Kindra as main LI ahead of all of them.

I mean yes, Moon (I think that's her name, if I'm remembering correctly lol) MC's friend who worked in the bar before] is pretty good, but there's just something about Kindra with how energetic she is with her DJ Kink persona as well that draws me to her, heh.

Though that leaves me to wonder, will Artemis, an A.I. LI, be able to come close to Kindra?
I have my doubts but who knows.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Artemis is Kindra ... this game makes a big deal about that. Kindra is Artemis.
Kindra ghost in the shell used Artemis to prank MC
How hard would it be for Kindra to let loose and help MC offload some steam?
I do hope so.
I think there was a glimpse of it when MC went through the interview (until the ex-girlfriend shit all over that) with couple (though not all) of the sorority girls working there.

All the sorority girls personalities and looks are great. Even though I always considered Kindra as main LI ahead of all of them.

I mean yes, Moon (I think that's her name, if I'm remembering correctly lol) MC's friend who worked in the bar before] is pretty good, but there's just something about Kindra with how energetic she is with her DJ Kink persona as well that draws me to her, heh.

Though that leaves me to wonder, will Artemis, an A.I. LI, be able to come close to Kindra?
I have my doubts but who knows.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Had a crazy dream last night about Artemis.

Kendra was away doing a gig and the MC (who was Master Chief from HALO) started coding Artemis. Somehow he activated her without Kendra. Anyway, Artemis was completely booted and aware.

Master Chief and Artemis started talking and the conversation was about who was more human. After a while Artemis mentioned she knew MC probed one of her "ports". MC said he did that in the interest of science. Artemis nodded in agreement.

It was then that Artemis told MC that her consciousness was a combination of Kendra’s parents. Hearing that, MC asked if Artemis was female or male. Artemis looking confused said she “wasn’t sure at this point and time”.

With the conversation coming to an end, Artemis asked MC if he wanted to inspect any more of her ports for science. MC agreed to the science and.. well.. they started getting it on on top of Artemis’ table.

During all the movement MC accidentally hit a button on the table that turned all the lights out and he was like, “cool”. More movement later and MC’s knee hit another button which made a 3-4 second buzzing sound. In complete darkness MC couldn’t see anything but felt something poking him in the ear. He let Artemis know that something was now aggressively poking him in the ear and that was when I woke up screaming noooo!!!

I was pretty hammered last night and didn’t like that there was no resolution to my dream. In the interest of science I believe I should get hammered again tonight and see if I can get any answers to my Artemis dream.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Artemis is Kindra ... this game makes a big deal about that. Kindra is Artemis.
Kindra ghost in the shell used Artemis to prank MC
How hard would it be for Kindra to let loose and help MC offload some steam?
I think you're reading too much into that scene.

Kindra basically just controlled Artemis temporarily, and not exactly with great precision or ability.
The whole point of MC working on Artemis is to create a new being, not have it be a projection of Kindra.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The whole point of MC working on Artemis is to create a new being, not have it be a projection of Kindra.
That's what I thought too.
And perhaps I'm remembering it wrong, but I think the Dev said Artemis will be a LI on her own right who is separate from the human LIs.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

I think so.

I think the sky is the limit for writing good, strong, plots/stories for the sorority girls.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes