WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I do hope so.
I think there was a glimpse of it when MC went through the interview (until the ex-girlfriend shit all over that) with couple (though not all) of the sorority girls working there.

All the sorority girls personalities and looks are great. Even though I always considered Kindra as main LI ahead of all of them.

I mean yes, Moon (I think that's her name, if I'm remembering correctly lol) MC's friend who worked in the bar before] is pretty good, but there's just something about Kindra with how energetic she is with her DJ Kink persona as well that draws me to her, heh.

Though that leaves me to wonder, will Artemis, an A.I. LI, be able to come close to Kindra?
I have my doubts but who knows.
Kindra is definitely the best.

June is the bartender. Although he does call her June Moon.

Not sure how Artemis as a LI is going to work. Could be the perfect woman. There is an off switch right? :ROFLMAO:

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
Wow! I don't just like this game, I absolutely love it! Can't wait for more!
Things are original, the story is not the same "you woke up with amnesia and start to fuck your landlady" that one would see in most games now.
The artwork is nice, with many new or uncommon models. (girls, and backdrops).

I can STRONGLY suggest this game if you haven't tried it yet!

gamera1337

May 4, 2020
Kindra is definitely the best.

June is the bartender. Although he does call her June Moon.

Not sure how Artemis as a LI is going to work. Could be the perfect woman. There is an off switch right? :ROFLMAO:
Still can't get over that her name is the same (without the e) as the villian/doctor from the original suicide squad movie; which cinema sins made fun off as a low effort rhyme name lol.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Artemis Update 101821.jpg

Good morning!
This will be a quick update as I mainly focused posing and rendering.
In regard to the poll the DK Kink shirt won! I'm glad I left it up to you guys since I personally was going to go for the striped shirt, but wasn't so sure about the choice.

I'm also real happy to say I have finally been able to resolve a part of Artemis' model that I have been trying to fix since I first started. Personally, I didn't like the neck potion of Artemis' model. While it was a very easy fix to do, saving it was where the problem was. DAZ has restrictions in place that prevent you from modifying/creating/saving HD meshes if you aren't a published artist. But this week I was finally able to resolve this and remove the neck part of Artemis and finally have her model fit my vision. Being that she is an android that is still in production, her old model will still be the same in chapter 3. At some point in chapter 3, I have written a section where Kindra works on patching the neck, while MC is working on the code. So you will see Kindra make the modification in the story. The rest of Artemis remains untouched.

As for story renders, I'm at 426 currently. I have a couple of animations I'll be working on this week, but will continue to focus on story renders.

Look forward to more previews this week!

Thank you all and have yourselves a wonderful week!

digi.B

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Is Artemis smoking a Sobranie Black Russian in that picture? - does this mean that she will be a "high maintenance" gf with expensive tastes?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Gasps coming from this thread, 2 guys faint...

From the development log 2021/18/10: "Being that she is an android"
digi.b needs to be careful with his terminology. 'Android' is a trademark of LucasFilm, now a subsidiary of Disney. Unless he wants The Mouse down his throat (no kink shaming), perhaps he should stick with robot/cyborg/automaton/humanoid.

Reactions: mogwah

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
digi.b needs to be careful with his terminology. 'Android' is a trademark of LucasFilm, now a subsidiary of Disney. Unless he wants The Mouse down his throat (no kink shaming), perhaps he should stick with robot/cyborg/automaton/humanoid.
defined

The term "androiod" has been in use since 1795 to indicate human like mechanical devices. You can trademark a word for a specific use, you cannot trademark a common word for all uses - especially the use for which it is defined. That would be like a company trademarking the word "house" and you couldn't call a house a "house"

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
defined

The term "androiod" has been in use since 1795 to indicate human like mechanical devices. You can trademark a word for a specific use, you cannot trademark a common word for all uses - especially the use for which it is defined. That would be like a company trademarking the word "house" and you couldn't call a house a "house"
Someone should tell Verizon they don't need to pay Lucasfilm millions for the right to use the term 'Droid' for their phones.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Someone should tell Verizon they don't need to pay Lucasfilm millions for the right to use the term 'Droid' for their phones.
The term "Droid" could very well be owned by Lucas since it is a unique word. the Droid phones were made by Motorola who you would think would have check things like that but who knows. :rolleyes:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Considering her clothing inspiration I should have said android and not robot, true. Still high maintenance though, especially if we have to worry about a bomb in her torso.

• Love
Reactions: mogwah and w_Stew
4.80 star(s) 371 Votes