UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
same here
Thank you but that didn't work. And I've tried SO many combinations prior to that point... STILL can't access the second Katy scene. It's frustrating and tedious AF. :confused:
Just did a "quick" speedrun through and got it without issue.

Not sure if it's "required" (but probably is) but I picked the flirt option with Katy at the door when you first meet her, basically ignored all the other girls (except Kindra because you can't ever ignore Best Girl) but was polite and flirty when appropriate, called Katy for the date, grabbed the flower before going inside, then looked at Katy for the whole painting session with the one exception being when you can "Glance at Meghan", then went "somewhere private" with Katy (back to her place).

If memory serves you can't get both Katy scenes in the same playthrough, so that may be your issue, or maybe I'm misremembering.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
So basically, in a single run you can get only one sex scene with her? Since from what I know the only way to get the scene with her in ch1 is by being cordial (and not flirt with her). That really seems weird (and random) to me.
Hot damn, THIS was the crucial bit of info I needed! I was seriously losing my mind over it. Thanks, man!

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Just did a "quick" speedrun through and got it without issue.

Not sure if it's "required" (but probably is) but I picked the flirt option with Katy at the door when you first meet her, basically ignored all the other girls (except Kindra because you can't ever ignore Best Girl) but was polite and flirty when appropriate, called Katy for the date, grabbed the flower before going inside, then looked at Katy for the whole painting session with the one exception being when you can "Glance at Meghan", then went "somewhere private" with Katy (back to her place).

If memory serves you can't get both Katy scenes in the same playthrough, so that may be your issue, or maybe I'm misremembering.
YES! That was exactly it! I hadn't seen your last reply when I decided to do a deep dive into this thread and eventually found my answer. But thank you for that step by step guide!

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
how can this post not have over 2k pages already?

this game is a master piece and digi is such a nice guy... cmon guys spread some love and push it :oops:

Reactions: Klopdwerg

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

this game is a master piece and digi is such a nice guy... cmon guys spread some love and push it :oops:
two easy answers. 1. MC is supposedly recovered but turns into a walking puddle whenever he see's the bitch from the start instead of confronting her or standing up and 2. digi has said there will be multiple endings but no harem. The game in the beginning is presented in such a way that leads the reader to believe it will be a harem and then poof nope not gonna happen. Idk if this was intentional or just an oversight but it feels like a classic bait and switch.
I don't deny that digi is cool and the story arch and art are amazing but I think these two issues need to be addressed maybe even re worked but that's just my opinion. I do think it would get more love with a harem path and with the MC fixing and confronting his demons instead of letting others fight his battles for him. That being said I still like the story and look forward to what's next but it is really disappointing to know there's no harem path especially in a lewd story that was setup for it.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021

I feel like it will explode a bit after the next update. It's at the point where the story is starting to shine and that the developer is committed. Lots of stuff burns to quick and never pans out but we're at the point of no return. Just raid Icstors patrons. At least they will be helping someone putting in the hours.

• Haha

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just raid Icstors patrons. At least they will be helping someone putting in the hours.
So the sequence of events would be like :

digi.B : "Hey guys, digi-B here, just letting you know I'm making a game."

ICSTOR Patrons : "No incest? Disgusting. How many updates have you made in the last 3 years?"

digi-B : "Well, so far the game's kinda new but I've got 1 solid update after the initial release about 8 months ago and I'm about to release the 2nd update."

ICSTOR Patrons : "Holy shit..."

digi-B patron count : 550 -> 5500

:ROFLMAO:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So the sequence of events would be like :

digi.B : "Hey guys, digi-B here, just letting you know I'm making a game."

ICSTOR Patrons : "No incest? Disgusting. How many updates have you made in the last 3 years?"

digi-B : "Well, so far the game's kinda new but I've got 1 solid update after the initial release about 8 months ago and I'm about to release the 2nd update."

ICSTOR Patrons : "Holy shit..."

digi-B patron count : 550 -> 5500

:ROFLMAO:
nice dream but they are all landlady/stepmom lovers. the mom in this one is dead.... if MC could program her conciousness into artemis maybe.... lol

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
nice dream but they are all landlady/stepmom lovers. the mom in this one is dead.... if MC could program her conciousness into artemis maybe.... lol
Heh, well you aren't wrong there, although I always went for the sisters, the milf thing rarely appeals to me in any incest game. Another flaw in my scenario is the fact that the updates would draw anyone. They're clearly all cucks that enjoy not having content released.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Heh, well you aren't wrong there, although I always went for the sisters, the milf thing rarely appeals to me in any incest game. Another flaw in my scenario is the fact that the updates would draw anyone. They're clearly all cucks that enjoy not having content released.
Step 1: Release optional incest patch
Step 2: Profit
Step 3: More penis hats

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I think mostly because, unlike the Being a DIK thread to name one, there aren't a bunch of argumentative conspiracy theorists threatening to kill each other over the slightest detail of plot (or rather the background plot they've decided is canon behind the scenes) and launching HUGE page long posts about why they're right and everyone else is an incel dickhead with a small peepee :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

People (some of them the SAME PEOPLE) are pretty nice on here :unsure:;):love::LOL::LOL:

The other reason is that this title isn't very old yet.

A good solid growing page count as a title grows is a good sign. Huge page counts usually are filled with arguing, bitching and hate it seems to me, just imho.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He could practice his skills with ... eating her up, foot shenanigans, practice his massge skills,
get the hang on anatomy the way he never go the chance in school,
practice his tongue skills,
get the feel of the most mindblowing parts of a female body ... yumm!
Then get kinky baby in her again and proove what he learned.
Over and over, every waking day, till perfection and finally giving kinky baby
the bang of her life.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes