underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I hope we will get to see the INK Halloween Party, they were so hyped for it and honestly iam too...

as for LI content i wish we will get more of Reina and Kindra. the other Woman are hot too but those two are my Favs :D
I played it for the second time and I saw that Reina is pretty awesome! But my favorites are June and Kindra. INK Halloween party will be fun.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
1- More Kindra. Never enough Kindra. Best Girl KK. More. etc. Possibly (hopefully) some romance beginings.
2 - Koko Mk3 - The Fluffiness.
3 - Cuntress Cassie gets peed on by a hobo because she deserves it.
4 - More of the INK girls, probably a focus Naomi and Paige (and possibly Zoe) since they didn't get much "love" yet, but I'm hoping for more Zelda and Katy (and possibly her sister's introduction), even if it's only a date follow up. Probably have some June in there too, especially if the MC hooked up with her.
5 - Possibly more Doc, maybe a dinner date if things are going well for the MC to show his thanks and allow those on her "path" to get closer.
6 - I'm assuming some sort of Artemis stuff, but I'm not sure what could be done "realistically" at the moment. It's certainly too early for her to be all like "Yo, wassup, I'm Artemis, want a blowjob?". Maybe some very rudimentary "Hello World" type stuff.
7 - I'm going to assume some sort of evil plot against KK and MC from Cassie / her company. Espionage and the like.
8 - More Super Mom flashbacks.
If only the first three happen, I will be a happy man.
MinionMaidDance2a.gif

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
digi.B some irritating behavior, every time the game reloads the screensize reverts back to I'm guessing 1200x700 window size, even though I've resized to the height of my screen. I have an ultra wide so playing fullscreen leaves ugly black borders on the left/right and I rather have that space used by a browser so I play windowed....
Would be nice if I do a reload it keeps the screensize I've set manually.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
great story and game

my only issue is ...... whit such an intriguing story and characters .... having to wait to see how the rest goes is .... bothersome .... LOL .... not a real issue, but getting such a good story causes my adhd to go into overdrive with anticipation

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy
Dec 8, 2021
I have some questions to make a decision whether or not to play the game

1- Does the game have romance? I know they have them in the tags, but many games have them in the tags and in the game itself they don't

2- Can you choose the girls with whom you have intimacy and relationship?

3- What are the main girls, that is, those who have routes?

4- Do you have at least one sex scene with each main girl?

5- Is the mc an idiot or is he a guy with attitude?

6- Does the game have any blueball scenes?

7- Is the game one of those slowburns?

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes