MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
what a update ! amazing , outstanding (as always) , funny , a bit sad - perfect .

and this cliffhanger - no way my mc talks to that bitch more than it must be
she can rott in hell , beeing raped by those old fart - i dont care lol

thanks digi.B and team :cool:(y)
Yeah, I really hope we aren't forced into a situation where the MC works for or with Vulvamort (she who can not be trusted). I think it would kill my interest in the story if it rammed a reconciliation with her down our throats. Any plot that has it that Cassandra is asked for help or given help or somehow is involved in anything besides her full body immolation will kill this for me. There's no forgiveness for her shitty behavior and I don't care if she came from a home where beating children and puppies was the after dinner entertainment.

That said, great update as always.

I mean I hate her too but this game is a harem so any sense of dignity goes down the drain if you can hate fuck some pussy and walk away with all the girls :KEK:.
It's not a harem game. It isn't tagged as harem and per the developer's Note it isn't going to be a harem game:
"Harem
You may run into group sex, with you being the only male in the action. But collecting girls for an all in one buffet isn't planned. Not saying you can't fool around with multiple girls as you progress story. Much like chapter one, you'll find yourself having fun with some of the girls."

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
It's not a harem game. It isn't tagged as harem and per the developer's Note it isn't going to be a harem game:
"Harem
You may run into group sex, with you being the only male in the action. But collecting girls for an all in one buffet isn't planned. Not saying you can't fool around with multiple girls as you progress story. Much like chapter one, you'll find yourself having fun with some of the girls."
Oh man, you are destroying my Deus ex machina fantasy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh man, you are destroying my Deus ex machina fantasy.
Happy to help! ;)

But yeah, I only like like 3 of the ladies - June, Kindra, and Paige (with Reina and Kate as dark horse candidates). Doesn't mean I won't slut it up and fuck everyone of the remainder except Vulvamort. She and the MC will never be in the same room together if I can help it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Grrr...... I'm F....ing pissed. ...7 1/2 hours hours I've been waiting for the 5 gig Mega cap to go away, then after the wait it stopping and erroring with just 20% left to complete download. wow....I'm f...ing done.

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
Grrr...... I'm F....ing pissed. ...7 1/2 hours hours I've been waiting for the 5 gig Mega cap to go away, then after the wait it stopping and erroring with just 20% left to complete download. wow....I'm f...ing done.
if you have a vpn, change location and refresh the mega window and click resume. do it all the time myself.

Reactions: VOYEUR and MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
if you have a vpn, change location and refresh the mega window and click resume. do it all the time myself.
OK, thanks for the info.... I'll try it later when I calm down, as I'm still a bit pissed right now.

Liptons

Aug 15, 2019
Oh god. I enjoyed the update so much. My first patreon subsciption and totally worth every cent with this game.

Loved the new environments, Kindra is definitely going full TonyStark-IronMan here. Especially with all MC being an action-hero jokes foreshadowing. :LOL:
I really hope we'll be able to help her out somehow so that the music scene won't lose DJ KinK.
So DJ Shrek was the guy she zapped during her tour? Kinda missed that, but funny tho...

Loved the Lexy Diamante poster (BTW check the QR code on it) and I'm totally thinking that it was her song playing during field trip sky-full-of-stars scene

Oh and if/when DigiB starts merchandising I'm definitely getting myself one of those :giggle:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
digi.B so not only did you make Cassandra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... and she is supposed to be a LI? way to ruin the game in my opinion, guess this is my cue to stop playing future updates, I kind of knew this after 0.2 since it was hinted there was something going on with those 2... guess I was right after all.
And btw don't put "harem" tag in planned content if all the endings will be only with 1 or 2 girls, cause that will be baiting content the game is not going to have, being able to fuck many girls doesn't make a game a harem.
Kind of a shame you did go this route with the plot of Cass but good luck, the road won't be easy xD

Last edited:

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
digi.B so not only did you make Cassandra a backstabbing bitch but also a cheater with that Nicholas.... and she is supposed to be a LI? way to ruin the game in my opinion, guess this is my cue to stop playing future updates, I kind of knew this after 0.2 since it was hinted there was something going on with those 2... guess I was right after all.
And btw don't put "harem" tag in planned content if all the endings will be only with 1 or 2 girls, cause that will be baiting content the game is not going to have, being able to fuck many girls doesn't make a game a harem.
Kind of a shame you did go this route with the plot of Cass but good luck, the road won't be easy xD
I understand your frustration, but can you put the first paragraph in spoiler please? There are people who haven't played it yet.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes