AM97

Oct 9, 2017
digi.B so not only did you make Cassandra a backstabbing bitch but also a cheater with that Nicholas.... and she is supposed to be a LI? way to ruin the game in my opinion, guess this is my cue to stop playing future updates, I kind of knew this after 0.2 since it was hinted there was something going on with those 2... guess I was right after all.
And btw don't put "harem" tag in planned content if all the endings will be only with 1 or 2 girls, cause that will be baiting content the game is not going to have, being able to fuck many girls doesn't make a game a harem.
Kind of a shame you did go this route with the plot of Cass but good luck, the road won't be easy xD
When was it ever said that Cassie would be a LI ?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
When was it ever said that Cassie would be a LI ?
there is no need for it, you can look in the code, what girls have stats / variables, nowadays you don't need to be a genious to know and it will be just a lame excuse to say now that she is not a LI ;)

I think the dev may want some kind of "redeeming arc" for her but there is no such thing for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tangomouk

Aug 17, 2020
Hey can someone help me, I am getting this error after downloading the update only patch
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/databank.rpy', 1628648643, 8) is defined twice, at game/code/_mainrenpy/databank.rpy:1 and databank.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/databank.rpy', 1628648643, 8) is defined twice, at game/code/_mainrenpy/databank.rpy:1 and databank.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
_ARTEMIS 0.3

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
there is no need for it, you can look in the code, what girls have stats / variables, nowadays you don't need to be a genious to know and it will be just a lame excuse to say now that she is not a LI ;)

I think the dev may want some kind of "redeeming arc" for her but there is no such thing for
Well, I really don't care if there will be a "redeeming arc" for her. MAYBE I will find some kind of love in my heart and forgive her sometime, BUT I will never rebuild any kind of relationship with her. She can be happy far away from MC and his babies (June and Kindra).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
digi.B so not only did you make Cassandra
.... and she is supposed to be a LI? way to ruin the game in my opinion, guess this is my cue to stop playing future updates, I kind of knew this after 0.2 since it was hinted there was something going on with those 2... guess I was right after all.
And btw don't put "harem" tag in planned content if all the endings will be only with 1 or 2 girls, cause that will be baiting content the game is not going to have, being able to fuck many girls doesn't make a game a harem.
Kind of a shame you did go this route with the plot of Cass but good luck, the road won't be easy xD
Man, why are you complain about this b*tch? :oops:

I wouldn't want her in my harem. She can go fuck the whole city. :KEK:

She hurt the MC a lot, so why should I waste my time on her?

We have so many beautiful women in this game and you are complaining about this bitch cheating. She probably even cheated on MC when she was with him.
She does not deserve to be with MC. ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I hate to admit that I'd forgotten just how good this VN truly is. I play/follow many games and sometimes they blur together. I only had to play 5 screens off the save to remember just how good this VN really is. It's late here and I'm tired. Were I to continue playing I'm certain I'd miss key aspects. So I'm setting this down until tomorrow when I can play it with fresh eyes and mind. Anything less would just be disrespectful.

So damn good.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Since others have reported 1 or 2 sexscenes maybe you should check up on things before making stupid comments?

Not that are any requirements that there needs to be sexscenes in every update......
Why bother to respond to that. They fucking misspelled the name of the game. Arthemis. :ROFLMAO:

If they can't even bother to get that right they won't be missed.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Why I do believe is the best villain among hundreds of VNs ? I agree I wouldn't want to spit on her even, and I would love to see her's downfall really long dip downfall. So for character who has earned so big hate value in 6.5 gb VN I believe the writer has done great job. (y)

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes