Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
So what's the difference between the demo and the v0.69 one? Looking at itch.io both are the same file size, so I'd wager they're the same. But at the same time, they said 70% of the story is done so that probably takes over 30 days to go through. Anyways, game looks promising regardless.

Edit : You can replace the executable from the demo with the one posted by the person above me to circumvent the 30 days limit.

Last edited:

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
So what's the difference between the demo and the v0.69 one? Looking at itch.io both are the same file size, so I'd wager they're the same. But at the same time, they said 70% of the story is done so that probably takes over 30 days to go through. Anyways, game looks promising regardless.
Probably a flag that doesn't allow you to progress after 30 days

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is a nice idea but kinda jank... also a bit of a pain once you've maxed out the lab girl because she's then always getting gangbanged and you can't just use her for parasites... the husks seemed pointless too... it's a shame it's made in twine then done as an exe with everything like back buttons removed rather than just being the usual html kinda one.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
interesting premise, tough it's a bit unclear what the actual goal is, as far as i can tell the goal is to reduce the girls iq such that they can follow comands but not raise their arousal too high that is until yuo want them to frenzy so yuo can get the xp, as mentioned tough, parasite girl must be the absolute last one yuo frenzy her parasites are imensely useful

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Interesting start. The game desperately needs a better map or something to figure out where to look for people. It's no fun jumping through rooms like in a MUD trying to find characters to interact with.

I would also request that when the game is using "..." to continue, they size it up a bit. It was annoyingly small to click on.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Based off the description, shouldn't this also have the transformation, mind control, and harem(?) tags?

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
..... or something to figure out where to look for people. ......
When you are about to click the place you want to go, there is a ... button to press underneath the link that opens up a box that kind of tells you who is at that location so you can just view all the boxes and decide which you needed to go to.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes