cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
I'd also like to know if someone found the save location?
it appears to save into browser local storage. i'm not sure how that translates into the electron version, but running the html version you can find the save using dev tools under storage

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
I recommend using the HTML version from Itch.io. A bit of Notepad++ can do wonders for you like modify your starting XP, money or anything literraly.

Reactions: sadiyaflux

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
Uhhh, there is an HTML Version on Itch.io? Dang, thx - I didn't realize this. Usually, every important link is included in the 1st post. God I hate these HTML-Wrappers everybody likes to call "engines". Publish to HTML ffs or port the game properly =/

cewa

May 9, 2018
Every time you visit a character their arousal drops by 1... how are you supposed to raise it if it just keeps dropping back to 0 (or -0.5)

Last edited:

Minuscule

Feb 27, 2018
Alternately for those who don't want to download another 500meg file, I've created and included a pair of patches which can be applied with either Xdelta3 or Courgette
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or if we were to make the patch smaller still, patch byte at 0x2E5282 to 0x30 but I don't expect the coomers around here to be comfortable with that.

Last edited:

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
this font is awful to read long winded text in. i ended up having to make a userstyle in stylus like this:
Code:
tw-story {
    font-family: "Bellezea" !important;
}

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Here is the HTML Demo version to go past 30 days. Download the HTML version on Itch.io and replace the Artifact.html file with the this one. Also fixed a little error with the art teacher reverse fellatio not showing the picture.
This works with the .exe version as well, you just have to extract the .exe with an archiver like 7zip first (y)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Artifact [V0.70] [Mesmerizers] - Original size 701MB
Compressed HTML(48MB): - -

180 day limit

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
Just gonna share my thoughts on the game so far, feel free to ignore me.

Bug?
Maya and Mikah (and probably others), this likely is a bug or unintentional but after they leave to go have their gangbang, they won't return back to where they were, which means you'll loose acess to them and any of their potential benefits they offer such as parasites.

Parasites & the player:
What the parasites do isn't exactly the most clear, it's nice they give a good chunk of arousal since flirting seems unreliable and groping is a great way to get caught fast.

It's nice being able to change the girls, and boys, but the fact you can't change the protagonist is a little sad, it'd be nice if we could change them.

Speaking of parasite and character modifcation, it'd be nice to be able to generate your own parasites.

User interface:
Almost all the UI being located on the left side in a crammed little box makes things a bit hard to read, this maybe a personal bias but adding menu like options to that volume popup window so you can check your schedule, affected, a bigger map, and the saves/loads would be nice, just space things out a bit y'know?

There's so many menus in the school, the lower campus having it's own menu then two more tucked inside: the recreation center and the student center each opening into their own menu starts to feel like i'm playing with a Matroyshka doll.

Nit Picks:
The lewd content is a little bit samey, Huong, Maya and Mikah's unlockable scenes all being gangbangs.
Sometimes you can't sleep due to danger, this is fine and all but it'd be nice if there was some direction/guidance on how locate/deal with these threats instead of just clicking around until you find something.

Looking forward to seeing how this game shapes up good art, body modifcatio and corruption also, you don't see much parasite content in games, looking forward to seeing more.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes