MSMRZZRS

Aug 12, 2022
MSMRZZRS

Is there a walkthrough on how to progress the current content?
Bought the game on itch.io but feel a little lost about how to get the orgies events or how to trigger frenzy on people.

Also is it possible for people that own the game to access the discord or is that only a benefit for patrons?

Thank you for your hard work!
There is not a walkthrough at the moment, but I am working on making the objectives more clear in-game as well as putting a walkthrough together!

When you replied the Discord was Patrons-only, but as of a few days ago the Discord is now public!

MSMRZZRS

Aug 12, 2022
Will it be possible to turn off frenzy, or at least can you do it when you're ready to turn to move on from the character in the sandbox?
I was thinking about adding an option to do something like that, so now that you mention it I think I'll be moving that up my to-do list.

MSMRZZRS

Aug 12, 2022
It's not like it matters much because it is unplayable since just going to a character gives them their daily boost based on the code not having any checks to see if it is a new day. So you get a 1 in 3 chance of flirt working and a 1 in 4 chance per encounter that they only lose .5 lust.
Though it is kind of funny when just looking at someone makes them smarter so even if you do nothing, and just walk in and out of rooms, you cam make the entire cast super geniuses.
These are outdated versions of those mechanics.

MSMRZZRS

Aug 12, 2022
mayabirthingcolor.png
0.72.1 - Release and Changelog
Download
Patreon:
Itch:
Steam:

+New upgrade: Call of the Broodmother - Channel the power of the Broodmother to supernaturally lure others with you to its location. This upgrade allows you to create a broodmother out of any named female NPC.
+New upgrade: Vitae Exchange - Sacrifice a husk in order to assume one of their traits. The cost to make the sacrifice depends on the desired trait (only the first Clemmens Husk is activated for this interaction at the moment, the rest will follow soon)
+Added a partially-functioning placeholder for player character appearance customization
+Revamped the library encounter text and added an illustration
+Added multiple illustrations for Maya pregnancy (body horror warning)
+Added background artwork for the restricted section
+Added background artwork for Lower Campus
+Added illustration to home encounter
+Added multiple illustrations to clocktower encounter
+Added Tom Antarctica pic illustration for player home
+Added a visual effect for owning Shadow Over Arkham
+Added visual effects for increasing numbers of frenzies
+Added poster illustration for Mikah's room
+Added maximum cup size preferences
+Added animations to the Bimbofication, Diminish2, and Diminish3 upgrade pages
*Changed background artwork for the med clinic
*NPCs no longer lose their arousal each time you encounter them. Instead, it only occurs when you are sleeping , and the change is minimal as long as you have visited them earlier that day
*Reduced the amount of arousal provided by *most* actions across the board
*The Charismatic trait now also heightens your chances of successfully flirting
*Flirting now permanently has a higher chance of succeeding (and greater effect on Arousal) after gifting an NPC's preferred items
*NPC's IQ's can no longer recover far past their starting IQ
*Updated book texts to sound a little more lore-friendly
*Reduced audio and image file sizes
*Harriet's irresistable advances are now actually irresistable
*Updated the trophy case
*named the god Vhl'attar
*The time of day in the sidebar will now automatically update in real time whenever voluntarily passing time
*Further reformatted the sidebar
*Failing at flirting will now pass the time of day
*Time should no longer pass when viewing a copy of the books on your phone
*Spiking the food now increases bust size in female staff and students, and decreases IQ for all staff and students
-Removed more redundant busts

Asbeoth

Apr 8, 2021
0.72.1 - Release and Changelog
Download
Patreon:
Itch:
Steam:

+New upgrade: Call of the Broodmother - Channel the power of the Broodmother to supernaturally lure others with you to its location. This upgrade allows you to create a broodmother out of any named female NPC.
+New upgrade: Vitae Exchange - Sacrifice a husk in order to assume one of their traits. The cost to make the sacrifice depends on the desired trait (only the first Clemmens Husk is activated for this interaction at the moment, the rest will follow soon)
+Added a partially-functioning placeholder for player character appearance customization
+Revamped the library encounter text and added an illustration
+Added multiple illustrations for Maya pregnancy (body horror warning)
+Added background artwork for the restricted section
+Added background artwork for Lower Campus
+Added illustration to home encounter
+Added multiple illustrations to clocktower encounter
+Added Tom Antarctica pic illustration for player home
+Added a visual effect for owning Shadow Over Arkham
+Added visual effects for increasing numbers of frenzies
+Added poster illustration for Mikah's room
+Added maximum cup size preferences
+Added animations to the Bimbofication, Diminish2, and Diminish3 upgrade pages
*Changed background artwork for the med clinic
*NPCs no longer lose their arousal each time you encounter them. Instead, it only occurs when you are sleeping , and the change is minimal as long as you have visited them earlier that day
*Reduced the amount of arousal provided by *most* actions across the board
*The Charismatic trait now also heightens your chances of successfully flirting
*Flirting now permanently has a higher chance of succeeding (and greater effect on Arousal) after gifting an NPC's preferred items
*NPC's IQ's can no longer recover far past their starting IQ
*Updated book texts to sound a little more lore-friendly
*Reduced audio and image file sizes
*Harriet's irresistable advances are now actually irresistable
*Updated the trophy case
*named the god Vhl'attar
*The time of day in the sidebar will now automatically update in real time whenever voluntarily passing time
*Further reformatted the sidebar
*Failing at flirting will now pass the time of day
*Time should no longer pass when viewing a copy of the books on your phone
*Spiking the food now increases bust size in female staff and students, and decreases IQ for all staff and students
-Removed more redundant busts
Hey. On TFGames it had this listed with an MM tag, is that accurate or a mistake? Not sure if there's anything MM related in the game.

MSMRZZRS

Aug 12, 2022
Hey. On TFGames it had this listed with an MM tag, is that accurate or a mistake? Not sure if there's anything MM related in the game.
If you are a masculine guy attracted to masculine men, then this game probably won't have a whole lot of what you may be looking for. If you are a masculine guy attracted to feminine men, or a feminine guy attracted to masculine men, then this game should be down your alley-- unless perhaps you are not attracted to women at all, in which case the game may feel a bit lacking and you may have to wade through some content you don't like in order to get to the content you do like.

MSMRZZRS

Aug 12, 2022
crimsonseraphfemale_1 (Custom) (Custom) (Custom).gif
0.73 - Release and Changelog

Download

Patreon:
Itch:
Steam:

+A man has arrived to MU to warn the campus of the Anointed One. (Added many more main story scenes with multiple possible scenarios, triggering after 1 frenzy)
  • Roughly 3-4 new cutscenes available in 1 playthrough (around 8 or so *possible* cutscenes depending on choices and other variables)
  • 1 new quest with multiple resolutions
+Added a new meter to the sidebar:
  • The Academia Meter measures your academic standing at the school.
  • After the first 60 days, if the meter is too low (roughly below 20%), the pc is “expelled”. For now, being expelled just means your suspicion is set to the maximum.
+Added Midterms event, which can be tracked using the yearly schedule
  • Attending class the grand majority of the time (roughly 70% or more) will result in automatically passing the midterm.
  • The less you attend class, the smaller the chance of you being able to pass the midterm.
  • Having the Intelligent trait also boosts the chance of success.
  • Passing the Midterm will result in a boost to the Academia meter, while failing it will result in a hit to the Academia meter.
  • If Dr. Howard is not frenzied, but has an Arousal of 6 or higher, and the player fails the midterm, a special scene is available to allow the player to pass it IF they attend class on that day
  • Missing the Midterm will result in automatic failure of the test, negatively affecting the academia meter
  • The game will remind you about the Midterms on the day of.
+Added the option to obtain free daily meals from the cafeteria. Meals are useful for Broodmothers - more information further down the changelog
+ Added the Intelligent trait
- Intelligent (Some things just come easier to you, and you retain a lot of knowledge. You automatically have a higher chance to succeed on exams.)
+Added background artwork for when the PC is dreaming
*Attending class now only passes time by one unit, whether you're there early or late.
*Small intro retcon, the artifacts are assigned as your personal grad project as opposed to something for class study
*Broodmothers are still initially inseminated by you, but after that, the method to progress production of parasites is to feed the Broodmother. Broodmothers can be fed any obtainable food items. Maya is currently the only one updated with these new mechanics, the others are still following the old mechanics but are soon to follow.
*Purchasing items no longer passes time
*Re-aligned Dr. Sterling's image
*Lure should now work properly, as should creating new broodmothers
*Fixed one of the dialogue options with Maya at the end of the intro
*The player now begins the game with the Diminish Level 1 ability
*Fixed issue where dick size would not change when metric units were enabled
*Updated Patron credits

0.72.4 - Release and Changelog

+Added a couple of stalker images where appropriate, and more to come
+Added new background image for Upper Campus
+Added new background image for recreation center
+Added new background image for arboretum encounter
+Added skin colors to character customizer
*Improved character customizer formatting
*The poster in Mikah's room now automatically collapses (visually, not narratively) after the first few visits
*Fixed issue in some scenarios where Huong's frenzy would not display properly
*Fixed some options in the customizer incorrectly displaying
*Fixed Call of the Broodmother upgrade disappearing after purchasing Bimbofy
*Fixed stray Maya birthing image
*Re-aligned bust images
*Changed sidebar formatting in regards to the fast travel
*Made the scrollbar a bit wider, and the track a bit darker

0.72.3 - Release and Changelog

+Added a couple of stalker images where appropriate, and more to come
+Added new background image for Upper Campus
+Added new background image for recreation center
+Added new background image for arboretum encounter
+Added skin colors to character customizer
*Improved character customizer formatting
*The poster in Mikah's room now automatically collapses (visually, not narratively) after the first few visits
*Fixed issue in some scenarios where Huong's frenzy would not display properly
*Fixed some options in the customizer incorrectly displaying
*Fixed Call of the Broodmother upgrade disappearing after purchasing Bimbofy
*Fixed stray Maya birthing image
*Re-aligned bust images
*Changed sidebar formatting in regards to the fast travel
*Made the scrollbar a bit wider, and the track a bit darker

0.72.2 - Release and Changelog

+Added new doll parts:
Female – Slim Thick – Face 2
Female – Slim Thick – Face 3
Female – Slim Thick – Face 4
Female – Slim Thick – Hair – Extra Short – Mid & Dark
Female – Slim Thick – Hair – Neck Length – Mid & Dark
Female – Slim Thick – Hair – Back Length – Mid & Dark
Female – Pear – Face 2
Female – Pear – Face 3
Female – Pear – Hair – Extra Short – Mid & Dark
Female – Pear – Hair – Neck Length - Light & Mid & Dark
Female – Pear – Hair – Shoulder Length – Mid & Dark
Female – Pear – Hair – Back Length - Light & Mid & Dark
Female – Muscular – Face 1
Female – Muscular – Face 2
Male – Average – Hair – Extra Short – Mid & Dark
Male – Average – Hair – Neck Length – Mid & Dark
Male – Average – Hair – Back Length - Light & Mid & Dark
Female – Curvy – Face 1
Female – Curvy – Face 2
Female – Curvy – Face 3
Female – Curvy – Face 4
*Fixed Mark of the Anointed disappearing after obtaining upgrades
*Fixed some spots where links were not clickable
*Fixed skin color in customizer

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
It's only $7.99 on Steam and the Dev updates regularly? That's totally reasonable.

We've seen far, far worse expense expectations on Patreon and elsewhere for far less game.

Reactions: Torinir

Caesura

Nov 2, 2017
It's only $7.99 on Steam and the Dev updates regularly? That's totally reasonable.

We've seen far, far worse expense expectations on Patreon and elsewhere for far less game.
I don't know why you are making this point. I played the demo and was curious what the new content looked like. Figured I'd check here because all over the sight people are sharing links. I ended up supporting the dev and playing the new stuff. Feel pretty disappointed. Both Html and the downloadable versions have some issues with images displaying improperly and feel less polished than the demo I played. The new release seems play poorly overall, It's an interesting idea and I'll keep an eye on it, but not super keen to check in for the next few months.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I don't know why you are making this point. I played the demo and was curious what the new content looked like. Figured I'd check here because all over the sight people are sharing links. I ended up supporting the dev and playing the new stuff. Feel pretty disappointed. Both Html and the downloadable versions have some issues with images displaying improperly and feel less polished than the demo I played. The new release seems play poorly overall, It's an interesting idea and I'll keep an eye on it, but not super keen to check in for the next few months.
You're right: I should probably edit my post as I made it due to reading others' disdain for the dev's request not to steal their work. After reading some reviews and looking at the content of the game myself, while the price may be reasonable compared to many other game price-gouging, the content that's there doesn't currently warrant the price.

That's not to say it won't eventually, but right now not so much. I'll be keeping an eye on this game with my fingers crossed, however.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
i tried to read some things but i still don't understand whats this game about. Some said that you convert females into futa. is it true?

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
Honestly even a demo that’s a bit more representative of where the game is in terms of art and content would be nice.

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
A more up-to-date demo (v0.73 - f95 has v0.70) can be downloaded from their website here:

MSMRZZRS

Aug 12, 2022
Thank you, everyone!

I appreciate the feedback, guys! The game will be in early access for about another year. It's only just starting to form a bit of meat on its bare bones so if you even have a passing interest in this type of material, I encourage you check back every now and again as the game continues to grow and evolve :) Right now I plan to update the demo every few months (or once I feel like enough significant changes have been made), and that's usually when I update screenshots and such as well, so my itch page or website will probably be the best ways to keep up with progress if you do not already own the game.

While I don't check these forums very often, I do check the Discord ( ) and Steam forums pretty daily, so please report any bugs you find there. The grand majority of times that a bug is reported in either of these places, it is fixed by the next patch, and that's a trend I hope to maintain as long as possible!

Hope you're all doing spectacular, until next time (y)

artifact075promo (Custom).png

0.75 - Release and Changelog

Download
New Patrons:

Existing Patrons:
Itch:
Steam:

+Added multiple side quests for Madison

+Added first part of the next main quest – the Anointed One returns to campus to find that it is closely surveiled

+Added Dr. Howard paperdoll

+Added Melissa paperdoll (new character), who appears either at a certain point in the main questline, or on her own after 30 days

+Added the University Woods dorm area and their respective husks

+Added the Arboretum Overlook and Arboretum Trail, accessible from the Art Building

+Added a new tip to the early game regarding arousal and IQ management

+Added a Stats option to the Menu, which tracks your largest and smallest penis size in the playthrough, as well as see how the game has interpreted your actions so far. (Stats NOT available if the Dev Console is enabled)

+Expanded Broodmother actions from Maya-only to ALL main NPCs

+Vitae Exchange is now available on ALL husks instead of just the first

*Changed Diminish1 description to specify males instead of “same sex”

*Changed Chocolate item description

*Fixed issue with Ms. Lane and Dr. Sterling automatically becoming futa if frenzied, which caused the frenzy image to disappear if she was not meant to be futa

*Fixed issue that could cause frenzy text not to appear while futa was “Always Off”

*Fixed issue where Maya's frenzy image may not display if the Cup Size Preference setting is changed from default

*Fixed issue that caused Dr. Howard's frenzy image not to display

*Fixed issue with Tom's frenzy that caused unrelated changes to Dr. Howard

*Fixed Harriet's frenzy to properly change stats

*Fixed issue that could cause Huong to leave her frenzy

*Removed the IQ requirement for viewing frenzy images

*Fixed issue that could cause player to be stuck in a room when its native NPC goes into a frenzy

*Fixed issue that could cause multiple links to show for exiting an area

*Fixed issue that caused some campus flavor text to not display

*Fixed issue that caused Detective Lawson's BJ scene to not play out properly if it was forced

*Changed link text on student housing navigation menu descriptions from “Continue” to “Info”

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes