Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Will mc be cucked by female charachters will he be fucked too ?

Id like a bisexual game not necesarely cuck and is it a coruptuon system does he steadely get into it and develops a cucjuldry fetish system ?
You will surely enjoy this game, the 4 bulls that you can recruit in the second half of the game are bi and will fuck the protagonist (vampire femboy, futa demon, hung demon and himbo werewolf)

Mar 11, 2021
curse you hasselnut, your art is cute and damn if your ideas aren't interesting, but NTR isn't really my style, but from what I'm hearing it sounds like you're not interested in putting the cucked guy through hell and more about the girl realizing she's got even better options for sex out there, so maybe I will give your work a second look. honestly seeing the cucked guy suffering is my biggest worry but if that's not a big thing, hell yeah!

Reactions: Nub123XXD

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
curse you hasselnut, your art is cute and damn if your ideas aren't interesting, but NTR isn't really my style, but from what I'm hearing it sounds like you're not interested in putting the cucked guy through hell and more about the girl realizing she's got even better options for sex out there, so maybe I will give your work a second look. honestly seeing the cucked guy suffering is my biggest worry but if that's not a big thing, hell yeah!
there's no suffering for the cuck in this game, escept for some occasional femdom or sph, but he's lowkey enjoying it.
The main girl Lucille is a girl who loves sex so much she can't say no to anyone so she ends up fucking everyone. Despide that, the protagonist is willing to have her as girlfriend. That's it. youre gonna love it

kloppari

Feb 24, 2024
Pretty good premise, but i dislike how the girl starts immidiately sucking off everyone in the hollowed village at the start of the game. It needs more buildup and doing a pure run should be possible somehow imo. Doesnt seem like cucking when the cuck is okay with it from the start.

Mar 11, 2021
there's no suffering for the cuck in this game, escept for some occasional femdom or sph, but he's lowkey enjoying it.
The main girl Lucille is a girl who loves sex so much she can't say no to anyone so she ends up fucking everyone. Despide that, the protagonist is willing to have her as girlfriend. That's it. youre gonna love it
how is it for your other games? I'm debating going through your whole catalog at the moment after seeing your work on spooky starlets

MeMonky

Nov 21, 2019
THX

oh LMAO my bad, english is not my first language
Whats your nationality then?

btw, you have made pretty good games, i played then all!!
Youre slowly inspirating me, specially after this

Ive already begun to planning and write the lore for my first game, all bc of you (y)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a scene replay? Because rpgm isn't exactly save friendly for people who like to rewatch scenes.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
THX

Whats your nationality then?

btw, you have made pretty good games, i played then all!!
Youre slowly inspirating me, specially after this

Ive already begun to planning and write the lore for my first game, all bc of you (y)
ohhhh thank you! DM me your game as soon as it'll have like 1h of gameplay :3

Monster tag mean just fighting them or there be sex with them?
both

Does this have a battle fuck system and cut ins?
yes

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I wish they had somewhere other than Patreon to support them. I'm really hesitant to put money on a dev there. With Paypal removing support from companies that have NSFW content on them, I just know that Patreon is going to become even more draconian with NSFW stuff, if not removing it entirely. They've already been moving in that direction for years.

missgeburten

Nov 3, 2017
good game but i encountered a bug where some cg with a cultist is permanently stuck and makes the game mostly unplayable. any workaround or alternatively a full save? now i wonder if i missed something

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
good game but i encountered a bug where some cg with a cultist is permanently stuck and makes the game mostly unplayable. any workaround or alternatively a full save? now i wonder if i missed something
Check protagonist's skill, one is a debug delete image

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Well, I think I'll give it a try, I must say that the idea caught my attention and the art style is to my liking, if I come to like the game you won a new subscriber on Patreon :)

Well, looks interesting, havent played any good NTR lately.
Me too, I think Henteria Chronicles has raised my expectations so high that almost no NTR game calls my attention and seems interesting to me. Only a few exceptions like Turning the Page or Corruption of the village.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes