Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
This game truly is something else
My only wish is that corruption in early game was slightly faster. Having to grind my way to get lewd scenes with the zombies was not rewarding. You solved this later, that bar scene with the bandits and the various cultists increasing corruption with them is perfect design. It is very enjoyable to play!

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Would have loved it more if Isolde just had a permanent dick and Fusion makes it more girthy and veiny instead of a temporary dick, it's killing her bull vibe IMO.

~I hope your hand gets better soon.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Would have loved it more if Isolde just had a permanent dick and Fusion makes it more girthy and veiny instead of a temporary dick, it's killing her bull vibe IMO.

~I hope your hand gets better soon.
I wanted to give importance to pussy too, girls always are valid. It would also completely break the lore

• Sad
Reactions: Tufa and Onbunga

Crasher995

Jun 28, 2020
I’m kind of stuck. I’m doing Oligarchs second mission and I don’t exactly know where to go. I know it’s to the black smith but what do I do?

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Cant wait for the patreon update, i really cant wait to see whats been cooking cause these all have cooked

cuckchungus100

Jul 24, 2023
I need more info to help you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a macbook pro but I have Porting Kit installed to emulate Windows. The version of NTR Bunnies on this site works but Artificial Blood doesn't run for me. It just crashes without giving me a reason why it won't run. I'm sorry if this isn't enough information, my technical knowledge isn't that good.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I have a macbook pro but I have Porting Kit installed to emulate Windows. The version of NTR Bunnies on this site works but Artificial Blood doesn't run for me. It just crashes without giving me a reason why it won't run. I'm sorry if this isn't enough information, my technical knowledge isn't that good.
it crashes immediately? before the title screen? Actually I'm not sure why it does like this, you might try the next build, maybe that one will work?

Cant wait for the patreon update, i really cant wait to see whats been cooking cause these all have cooked
hope it will live your expectations

cuckchungus100

Jul 24, 2023
it crashes immediately? before the title screen? Actually I'm not sure why it does like this, you might try the next build, maybe that one will work?

hope it will live your expectations
Yes, it shows a black screen for a second then it crashes and closes. I would just pay for the patreon version but I gotta get through IRL issues first.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I definitely did not expect this game to be so good! When I saw that FMC is a slut from the very beginning, I was disappointed, but the more I continued, the more I liked this game! This shows that a slut can also be very attractive !, the atmosphere and vibe of the game regularly shows the great love fmc has for mc,but it seems like magic has been performed on fmc, she cannot control her lust, you have to take care of her
is the second game (My Neighbor is a BUNNY DEMON) of this developer as great as this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Wake

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I definitely did not expect this game to be so good! When I saw that FMC is a slut from the very beginning, I was disappointed, but the more I continued, the more I liked this game! This shows that a slut can also be very attractive !, the atmosphere and vibe of the game regularly shows the great love fmc has for mc,but it seems like magic has been performed on fmc, she cannot control her lust, you have to take care of her
is the second game (My Neighbor is a BUNNY DEMON) of this developer as great as this?
Hey, thank you so much for your review
My Neighbor is a BUNNY DEMON is my fifth game.
Garage:VAMP (Visual Novel, complete), Cuckoo Mask (Visual Novel, in development), My neighbor is a BUNNY DEMON (Visual Novel, coming soon, but it's more story focused and non NTR)
NTR bunnies RPG (coming soon on Steam, 90% completed, RPG) and Artificial Blood
I recommend you to play g:VAMP, Cuckoo Mask and most of all, NTR bunnies RPG

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes