Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Eyupp translation is so bad the game is so short that you can even fix the translation some retard translated this pretty badly.

Reactions: GaRbS

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
will someone modified this story?? I swear that he can get a hundred of thousand for only make her don't disappear...good story and hurt a lot....why she had to disappear....after all my time waste to help...should end with gal

LindLind

May 15, 2018
how to get true ending, and gal ending

i just follow the instruction , watch tv, bring her to restorant and i get kind guy ending.

in gal route if i choose sex service, in the next day i got bad ending

erzetayeka

Jul 28, 2018
there is 4 ending from what i found the
-Nice Guy Ending (call the sex service take her to the resturant and you should get it)
-True Ending(dont call the sex service and take her out to diner when you can also try to talk as much as possible eventually youl get the choice to go to Asamis school)
-Gal Ending(make sure to call the sex service the first time and then a 2nd)
-Bad Ending(always sex over everything and get the toys when given the option)

also just work part time when you can all the ending are still obtaiable that way
how to get second call to gal girl ?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I also can't seem to get the true ending. I assume it has something to do with the first few options that almost always end up resulting in sex (found one that didn't), but every combination I tried ended up the same. Also there's two options for when to watch TV and I tried both individually and together with no luck.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
there is 4 ending from what i found the
-Nice Guy Ending (call the sex service take her to the resturant and you should get it)
-True Ending(dont call the sex service and take her out to diner when you can also try to talk as much as possible eventually youl get the choice to go to Asamis school)
-Gal Ending(make sure to call the sex service the first time and then a 2nd)
-Bad Ending(always sex over everything and get the toys when given the option)

also just work part time when you can all the ending are still obtaiable that way
you forgot the Normal Ending idk how to, but I got it.

lancer16

Feb 5, 2018
To get the true end let her in, share food, then talk,have sex, go to work or watch tv, eat cake (don't call sex service), invite her to a restaurant and go to her school at the end.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes