VN Unity Ashes of War [1.2] [CTStudio]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I'll be honest here, I didn't even see the stretch goals until people repeatedly mentioned them.
That said, it doesn't look like that particular one has been reached.
Updating issue? Seems we're still missing about 90.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
I'll be honest here, I didn't even see the stretch goals until people repeatedly mentioned them.
That said, it doesn't look like that particular one has been reached.
Updating issue? Seems we're still missing about 90.

Oh yeah, I wasn't doing the conversion math. Hopefully it'll get there all the same. Good observation I missed.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i wonder if the kickstarter can reach "fleet management" because the game needs that game mechanic tho.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I seem to remember it was more at one point, though, and then dropped again, yet the value didn't.
Still, at this point it's pretty certain to get funded, and I hope that some more people chip in, because appreciation and financial security are both great facilitators of successful projects.

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Hey, I'm back with a... Kind of update.

Don't get your hopes up, there's no new content.

First: The game
  • At the time of this post, I removed some stuff, mainly the battle system, because it's being re-worked and I don't want people to remember the clunky trash I had before. It's not coming back for at least a couple updates.

• I also removed Camilla's current H scene. She does have a dialogue scene that leads to her H-scene, but I've not written it yet and the CG position I have atm isn't really fitting with the whole feeling I had going, so I'm hopefully getting it for next update (in around 2 weeks).

• Eva's H scene is gone too, her romance options will be a bit delayed a bit in the story, probably being the last girl to add to the harem.

• After careful consideration on the timeframe I have and the amount of work required, I'm probably going to focus on a sort of "common" harem route. You will still be able to refuse doing the deeds with the girls, but I'm definitely not doing "routes". The closest thing you'll have to that are the "side missions" from the KS. Those, will be optionnal depending on your affection levels with the girl.

• I'm finally satisfied with what I have for the """"first"""" part of the game, up until Eva's second CG. In 1.2, you WILL encounter a couple lines that may not really make sense because the whole thing is being slowly re-worked. Though now that I have some financial leeway, I'm going to really ramp up my production speed when it comes to updates.
    Hopefully we go back to once every 2 weeks. At least, it's the goal.

• Even though, there is still A LOT to do. Remove the "ghost" NPCs, remove the "AI placeholder Backgrounds", add SFX, add SFX to the H-scenes, Re-work the naked sprites (for now, there's only Nora, but still needs to be re-worked)

• CGs are being animated slowly but surely, but I feel like this is not a priority atm, so they won't be implemented just yet. H scenes... will MAYBE be animated. If I have the will.

• . Mostly faster AI and animations, logic isn't tied to grid, better movement and energy system. Merc ship systems should be able to be implemented even if the KS doesn't reach the 4th stretch goal. Upgrade system though... We'll see.

Second : The Kickstarter.

- So I made a Kickstarter which worked okay-ish. I do have late pledges activated, so just in case you see this after it has ended, you can still get some stuff (if you're interested ofc).
    - Objective was lowered compared to the first because I put some more of my own money down.

With all that said, I'm coming back with more updates soon enough.
    Patreon is still a dry desert, don't bother subscribing on that except if you really want to support me. Once I'm back into a steady workflow, I'll try to revive it.
    Steam and Itch.io version won't be updated until I'm fully satisfied with the current content in the game (except the battle system, that may take some more time to implement).

If you got questions, ask them here or join the discord, as always.

And once again, thanks for everyone's patience.

Apr 28, 2022
add ntr / sharing content will support.
Can you please fucking 'Ctrl-Alt-Delete' your existence?

You damn paypig cucks keep trying to add NTR into everything.

Arent there enough damn games for you on here?

There are hundreds of titles with NTR here.

Why do you vile bastards keep coming out of the sewers to taint perfectly good stories?

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
add ntr / sharing content will support.
Oh and no, there won't be any NTR, I'm sure of that. For the other fetishes, I've got no real plans as of now.
Some people need to learn how to use the search function instead of immediately jamming their fat fingers on their keyboards/phones.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
i was wondering why the strategy tag wasn't present despite it saying T-RPG in the description
all cuz the tactics layer got removed to get renovated T-T

• Sad
Reactions: CTStudio

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
Okay I'm sorry but after seeing this game and playing it briefly I can honestly say MAKE YOUR GAME INTO AN ANIME OR SOMETHING HOLY SHIT! It's friggin' amazing both the art style and the story so far v.v I want this to be an actual novel or something pls pls pls

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Eh it kinda is cannon already. The scientist girl and that blonde are definitely fucking around.
Arf, does it count? I'm really not a big fan of the "pure virgin girl that never had a life before" trope for sure, but I thought it was still in the acceptable range.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It is. There's some people really fearful of their girls not being unspoiled maidens, but I don't think that qualifies - which most people actually into sharing or NTR would probably tell you, too.
You want to tell a story. Please don't be afraid someone won't like it.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes