VN Ren'Py Ashley Grevstone [v0.01 Beta] [DenZRG]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Great release for version 0.001.
Far too little for version 0.01.

Writing the game experience will take much longer than it takes to play this test.

Lighting.
Yes, as a player you want something to look at, so good lighting is important. But why talk about a dark alley when the place where the robbery takes place is fully lit? The robbery should take place 10m later, when the victim and MC are back in the shadows.

Walking animation:
This is very stuttering and the feet slide backwards on the floor. This would need to be revised.

Decisions.
Always a good choice, but avoid making an unfinished path a game over for a later version of the game. Implement a back button so that the player can save their progress if necessary.

Logic gap
Why isn't the girl tied up and gagged. The protagonist is hardly rich enough to have a car to drive the girl to a completely remote place in an hour, nor does this room seem to be completely soundproof.
Maybe she can do karate.
Since the bed looks like it is in use, the nightstand is unlikely to be empty and may even contain something to defend against.

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
So this is all I have to do to start getting people to send me money? 54 pictures lasting about 20 seconds. That is a game?
version 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001

Reactions: frogsplash

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
Great release for version 0.001.
Far too little for version 0.01.

Writing the game experience will take much longer than it takes to play this test.

Lighting.
Yes, as a player you want something to look at, so good lighting is important. But why talk about a dark alley when the place where the robbery takes place is fully lit? The robbery should take place 10m later, when the victim and MC are back in the shadows.

Walking animation:
This is very stuttering and the feet slide backwards on the floor. This would need to be revised.

Decisions.
Always a good choice, but avoid making an unfinished path a game over for a later version of the game. Implement a back button so that the player can save their progress if necessary.

Logic gap
Why isn't the girl tied up and gagged. The protagonist is hardly rich enough to have a car to drive the girl to a completely remote place in an hour, nor does this room seem to be completely soundproof.
Maybe she can do karate.
Since the bed looks like it is in use, the nightstand is unlikely to be empty and may even contain something to defend against.
You spent longer writing your review than he did making the entire game.

• Haha
Reactions: thealjey

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
Don't bother, the pic you see of the game is the whole game, I can't believe this qualifies as a game, its like 3 pics, it takes more time to download than time to play, and its only 130mb

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Postplay: WTF! 15 seconds of gameplay, :ROFLMAO:

So, let me get this straight: :unsure: If I create 15 seconds of gameplay, can I get a developer's badge? :sneaky:
Bob69, where are your standards? :ROFLMAO:
I don’t give out developer badges, but even if, mods don’t test check the games. Only if its really them.

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Postplay: WTF! 15 seconds of gameplay, :ROFLMAO:

So, let me get this straight: :unsure: If I create 15 seconds of gameplay, can I get a developer's badge? :sneaky:
Bob69, where are your standards? :ROFLMAO:
There are no standards. I tell the staff this already for years. Even a game with just the starting screen (without any other content) will give you the badge.

metalfan1996

Dec 8, 2020
99% chance this will never become anything finished if it's already being uploaded in this stage.
There's currently only one simple animation of a girl walking in the street.
Some pictures of the man grabbing her until she magically falls asleep.
A picture of her in bed and you get the option to wake her up or not but neither options are implemented yet. The End

Developer probably spent less than 2 hours on this and has not continued for 3 months already...

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes