YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I'm actually enjoy the combat in this game, look more unique and fun compare with the typical menu you always found in other RPG games so you should only improve it with more special skills or weapon variant like axe, spear, crossbow, mace,... the same with have shield to increase defense and maybe some more special magic attack for each member of Ashley's party and it would be good to go.
I think you should adding some more way to check on the party member relationship points in the menu system, like how much Dinny or Miles got after you spending time interact with them. Not just that but the changing dialogues after you reach at certain point and they go from normal conversation to a more lovey dovey sweet talk to Ashley or more hostile and unfriendly after they witness Ashley whoring herself too much with the guard and start to act like those perverts when it reached very low points that they won't respect her anymore
Not just that but adding in the ability to fight back and even have a chance to capture or straight up kill the guards when you being put on Wanted list or in prison to add a little more choice for players to choose the path for Ashley
And about sex scenes, I think it would be nice if you can allow your party members to have sex with other NPC women. I saw how Miles and the doctor's mother really have a very flirting conversation with each other and want it to happen, maybe you don't need to make a full sex animation for them yet but a sprite animation like how the pirate boss with his henchwoman in Carrot island would be enough (really wish Ashley could sneak into their room and watch them have sex).....
Your ideas are very good... it would be nice to add something.:ROFLMAO:

I will try to add an Affinity checker with the companions.

As for the dialogs, I will improve them with time.

Miles' idea would be nice, but I'd have to see if there is a way to do it...

Maybe I could put, for example, if you leave Miles at GranPine Island's INN, there would be a chance you could see him doing something with Mylena.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hello brothers,
Can Ashley have sex with Reymond or Vinny, and how do I do that? ...Thxs
Yes, you need to take them to an INN and go to some shiny table.

You will get the option to remove the companions.
1617928610622.png

1617928752972.png
Then you begin to relate to the companion you desire.

You need 50 Affinity points with your companion to start a relationship.

It is possible to increase affinity by giving gifts. ( Common gifts or Lewd gifts(Need 350 desire points))

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018

View attachment 1131836

View attachment 1131838

It is possible to increase affinity by giving gifts. ( Common gifts or Lewd gifts(Need 350 desire points))
Thanks brother. :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1131836

View attachment 1131838

Wait! We can ask Reymond the guard to become 1 of Ashley's party member? I didn't know that, and how do I ask him to join?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
During the story when we find him he joins us.
Yeah! I just finally found him on the remote island, and now my Main quest objective I think got revert back from where I had to buy ship and found more infos from the king and noble to "I'll look for infos about my father on the other island". Good news is that it didn't reset the quest or I would have to do it over again
I just hope it won't fuck me up in the next update where I'll stuck without further the plot

Reactions: YioruYioru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is better to kill the pirate leader than let him live?
If you let him live then Ashley would have a choice to having sex with him to keep the peace between the carrot island and the pirate, I think it was the best choice if you want to unblock H scene with him. Too bad it was just a one time event, would be great to come to his island and have more fun with him and his men

Mar 1, 2018
If you let him live then Ashley would have a choice to having sex with him to keep the peace between the carrot island and the pirate, I think it was the best choice if you want to unblock H scene with him. Too bad it was just a one time event, would be great to come to his island and have more fun with him and his men
When I reached him I couldnt get the scene. I had to choose between giving him the ring or not and when I refused to hand him the ring he accepted without any further dialog.
What did I wrong?

PS: Very good game, looking forward to new updates

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Yeah! I just finally found him on the remote island, and now my Main quest objective I think got revert back from where I had to buy ship and found more infos from the king and noble to "I'll look for infos about my father on the other island". Good news is that it didn't reset the quest or I would have to do it over again
I just hope it won't fuck me up in the next update where I'll stuck without further the plot
You can rest assured. I will fix this error. That is just a change in the quest text, it will not hinder your progress.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
When I reached him I couldnt get the scene. I had to choose between giving him the ring or not and when I refused to hand him the ring he accepted without any further dialog.
What did I wrong?

PS: Very good game, looking forward to new updates
If you have the ring, you miss this scene. In the next hotfix, you will have a way to unlock this scene in gallery.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Saw this on Dev patreon post:
This Saturday I will be releasing an update 0.3.04 with bug fixes, new random events (Night Visits at the INN.), and a change in the gallery, at first it will be exclusive for patrons for a week, then I will make it available to the public.
Dayum! I'm feel so exciting and can't wait for that update, and the planned content for next version make me even more hype than ever

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes