YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 2537175
here is the complete map of simple islands that i found in v0.4.6.4
Note:
-The size and location of the islands are relative
-There may be some islands I missed or will be added in a later version
-Many islands require a large ship to reach (the ship bought in Emper city) - those islands I color in blue
(The Towe is the Prison - If Ashley gets arrested they take her to the tower.)

Thanks for this! I need to be ashamed of myself and make one of these for the game and post the map.(Current Map 0.4.8) 1681188328587.png

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
combatupdas.png

Ashley The Pirate 0.4.8 Combat Update- Changelog

April 14-15 for patrons / 21-22 for the public

NEWS
  • The Main New Combat Completely Redone from scratch.
  • New Enemys
(Tentacle Plant Monster, BoobS-uck Plant Monster, Fairy Monster,"SlimeKing")
  • New Wanted - Crazy Cooker - (Available after Kelvin's arrest.(Carrot Island)
  • Status Menu
(It is possible to check the level of hunger, thirst and sleep in him and also see his level and EXP)
  • Possibility to fight unarmed
  • Torn-clothing in combat
  • L-ewd animations in combat(Almost all enemies have L-ewd animations during combat.)
(Bounty Hunters and The Rotten Pirate do not have L-ewd animations in combat.)
  • Possibility to fight naked and walk naked in battle locations.
  • Peeping Scene with Orc Girl
  • Several fixes and small changes at various points in the game.
New NPCs
  • Sarah - GranPine Island
  • Jonas- V-Island
  • Hilda - EmperCity Witch House
  • Jay - Emper City Port
  • Mike Dwarf- EmperCity Center
  • Merlyn Brown Star - V-Island Arena
  • Zven The Viking - Carrot Island
  • MasterWet Centaur - Emper City Rich District
Important
  • Previous saves will work.(However, if your save is from an earlier version, such as v0.2 or v0.3, you may have some text problems.)
  • The level system has been reset, so regardless of which save you are in, Ashley will be level one, but you will have your weapons and inventory items working in combat.
To get around this, I created a system that if Ashley is in level 1, the enemies will have their HP reduced so that it will be easier for you to defeat them. In level 2 the enemies will have normal HP and from level 5 on, some enemies will have more HP.
  • Some older saves from v0.2 or v0.3 may have problems with the final battle result TEXT not appearing correctly

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
View attachment 2538163

NEWS
  • New Enemys
  • Status Menu
(It is possible to check the level of hunger, thirst and sleep in him and also see his level and EXP)
  • L-ewd animations in combat(Almost all enemies have L-ewd animations during combat.)
New NPCs
  • Jonas- V-Island
  • Jay - Emper City Port
Important
  • Previous saves will work.(However, if your save is from an earlier version, such as v0.2 or v0.3, you may have some text problems.)
  • The level system has been reset, so regardless of which save you are in, Ashley will be level one, but you will have your weapons and inventory items working in combat.
To get around this, I created a system that if Ashley is in level 1, the enemies will have their HP reduced so that it will be easier for you to defeat them. In level 2 the enemies will have normal HP and from level 5 on, some enemies will have more HP.
  • Some older saves from v0.2 or v0.3 may have problems with the final battle result TEXT not appearing correctly
Thanks for the update, I will wait for the public version to be released. But in the battle system I think of adding skills and weapons that match the character's strengths (like in the current version most basic attacks do more damage than skills - besides the equipment needed stat boost like viney needed M.atack but there wasn't any item so I had to give him a basic attack because his M.atk was too low->low damage skill.Also there's skill drop from spider boss with the effect of subtracting 50% of all monster's health->however ashley or anyone else using it can't take action for a short time and it's possible the whole team is destroyed before she can cast the skill. Is there a way for the character to cancel the skill or run away in case of failure?)

Reactions: YioruYioru

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the update, I will wait for the public version to be released. But in the battle system I think of adding skills and weapons that match the character's strengths (like in the current version most basic attacks do more damage than skills - besides the equipment needed stat boost like viney needed M.atack but there wasn't any item so I had to give him a basic attack because his M.atk was too low->low damage skill.Also there's skill drop from spider boss with the effect of subtracting 50% of all monster's health->however ashley or anyone else using it can't take action for a short time and it's possible the whole team is destroyed before she can cast the skill. Is there a way for the character to cancel the skill or run away in case of failure?)
I am currently reworking the skills, so at least for now there will be no more waiting time.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone else change outfits in the recollection room? I think I used to be able to do that but now can't remember how I did it.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Can anyone else change outfits in the recollection room? I think I used to be able to do that but now can't remember how I did it.
It was probably some bug, I really block so you can't change clothes inside.

Maybe I will change this in another update.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Pistacho4458

Apr 10, 2023
Hello, could you tell me how to get the big ship in Emper City? I have spoken with the "owner" at the dock but I don't know what I have to do to make him offer it to me or to buy it. Is there something I have to do first to get it? I would greatly appreciate your help..
I hope it can be understood well, my English is not good and I use a program to translate.
By the way, I would like to congratulate the programmer. i love the game :love:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hello, could you tell me how to get the big ship in Emper City? I have spoken with the "owner" at the dock but I don't know what I have to do to make him offer it to me or to buy it. Is there something I have to do first to get it? I would greatly appreciate your help..
I hope it can be understood well, my English is not good and I use a program to translate.
By the way, I would like to congratulate the programmer. i love the game :love:
You need to keep doing the quest in the castle of Empercity, working as a guard.

Reactions: Pistacho4458

damue151

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 2538163

NEWS
  • New Enemys
  • Status Menu
New NPCs
  • Jonas- V-Island
  • Jay - Emper City Port
Important
What does "L-ewd animations" mean? I am not a native English speaker ,can not understand this word, translation software can not translate his meaning correctly, can someone explain it for me? Thank you very much

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
What does "L-ewd animations" mean? I am not a native English speaker ,can not understand this word, translation software can not translate his meaning correctly, can someone explain it for me? Thank you very much
During combat the enemies will suck ashley's breasts, squeeze her breasts, tease her pussy, lick her pussy, make her give a blowjob.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
**Ashley The Pirate v0.4.8.1 for Public!

combatupdas.png

0.4.8.1 Extra Content**

-New GreenKing Event with Mizumi Peeping Scene
-New Peeping Event for Sarah at Night

DOWNLOAD DRIVE

MEGA

0.4.8 NEWS
-The main new combat completely redone from scratch.
-New Enemys
-New Wanted - Crazy Cooker - (Available after Kelvin's arrest.(Carrot Island)
-Status Menu
(It is possible to check the level of hunger, thirst and sleep in him and also see your level and EXP)
-Possibility to fight unarmed
-Torn-clothing in combat
-L-ewd animations in combat(Almost all enemies have L-ewd animations during combat.)
(Bounty Hunters and Rotten Pirate do not have L-ewd animations in combat.)
-Possibility to fight naked and walk naked in battle locations.
-Peeping Scene with Orc Girl
-Several fixes at various points in the game.

New NPCs

Sarah - GranPine Island
Jonas- V-Island
Hilda - EmperCity Witch House
Jay - Emper City Port
Mike Dwarf- EmperCity Center
Merlyn Brown Star - V-Island Arena
Zven The Viking - Carrot Island
MasterWet - Emper City Rich District

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Can't turn in the bounty for Kelvin
could you send me your save? please, I don't know if it was you or someone else who had the same problem. I had made a fix and it worked for me.
(I have no idea how people manage to bug this missiono_O, every time I play, I never have this problem.:ROFLMAO:)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes