CombatUpdateMenuU5.png
Ashley The Pirate v0.5

DRIVE

MEGA

Save File to play the arena content in case you lost the save

Extra - 2 New Events on Oasis with Kaidus

Patch Notes

-Content with story progress on Arena
-12 New Animations (5 for Ashley/7 for Female NPCs)
-Arena Outfit and NPC Reactions
-New Enemys
-Arena will have 10 fighters (4 fights for ashley, and 6 to watch.)
-Each Female participant NPC in the arena will have one or more unique scenes.
-Dungeon Pyramid expanded with Side Quest
-Improvements to some animations.
-Now the bounty hunters will be tracking Ashley's Ship
-New Npcs added in other places.
-More Extra events (Some of them were added in update 0.4.9.5 which was an unplanned update)
-More NPCs reactions added to the Princess outfit.
-M-ilkM-ilk Island and Extra Events
-Max Level 26
-Quick INN added on Noble PUB.(Now you can spend the night there.)
Note You can recover the Arena outfit with the purple queen in case you end up losing it. )

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
I've only known the Red Princess for about an hour, but knowing that she's going to be a party member is going to make the wait for her update difficult lol

Reactions: YioruYioru

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
Also, I think I may have found a glitch? I haven't entered the pyramid yet on my save, but after buying knives from the virgin island town, I wanted to test it out on enemies. The nearest place with enemies was the pyramid, so I went into the pyramid and defeated 1 enemy out of the 2 that appeared after pulling the lever and left the pyramid. Later, I went back to the pyramid to do the quest there, but when I tried to pull the lever to spawn the 2 enemies again, it didn't work, and the barricade is still up blocking further progress into the pyramid. I think it's because I only defeated 1 of the 2 enemies the first time I was there? But, I'm unable as of now to go further into the pyramid and finish the quest for it.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Also, I think I may have found a glitch? I haven't entered the pyramid yet on my save, but after buying knives from the virgin island town, I wanted to test it out on enemies. The nearest place with enemies was the pyramid, so I went into the pyramid and defeated 1 enemy out of the 2 that appeared after pulling the lever and left the pyramid. Later, I went back to the pyramid to do the quest there, but when I tried to pull the lever to spawn the 2 enemies again, it didn't work, and the barricade is still up blocking further progress into the pyramid. I think it's because I only defeated 1 of the 2 enemies the first time I was there? But, I'm unable as of now to go further into the pyramid and finish the quest for it.
Thanks for the report, i will have to fix this on next update, Sorry for the problem

RiM

Aug 5, 2017
Is the dwarf sex scene gone forever? It was one of the better ones ngl. We gonna see it on an actual dwarfs maybe?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Strange. After I signed up for the tournament (and talking about that bet) the game is stuck for some reason.

StuckArena.png

What is causing this?

Edit: Oh......I see what have caused it. You must be ALONE when signing up. Oops. Sorry.

Last edited:

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Strange. After I signed up for the tournament (and talking about that bet) the game is stuck for some reason.

View attachment 3060407

What is causing this?

Edit: Oh......I see what have caused it. You must be ALONE when signing up. Oops. Sorry.
Oh probably is because of the location that you have talked with the guy, if you have talked with him in the front of the tent this was not happened, i will fix this on next update, sorry.

Icenerdian

May 5, 2022
500 desire is the limit
i have a request... maybe you can add option in the game that instead of NPCs asking us for sex how about ashley asks an NPC to have sex? that would be a lot better in my opinion, but its your game so its completely upto you

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
i have a request... maybe you can add option in the game that instead of NPCs asking us for sex how about ashley asks an NPC to have sex? that would be a lot better in my opinion, but its your game so its completely upto you
Its a good idea, but its too much work.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
The game is not launching. 0.4.9.5 is working fine. But 0.5 gives me an "SetProcessMitigationPolicy not found" error.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes