3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Screenshot (311).png

Overview:
10 years after setting off on his quest to become a Pokemon Master, Ash Ketchum returns home victorious! His decade of training and traveling paid off and he finally became a Pokemon Master.

But in that time he let his family and friendships drift away! Now that his dream has come true, Ash wants to retrace his steps and repair the fading bonds he once had with his traveling friends and family!​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-12
Release Date: 2019-07-02
Developer: Skadoo - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Non-NTR:

Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

NTR Version(1.0):
Win: - - -

Others:

Thanks for the update hakulaku97

Screenshot (314).png Screenshot (316).png Screenshot (317).png Screenshot (318).png Screenshot (320).png Screenshot (321).png Screenshot (324).png Screenshot (327).png Screenshot (325).png

Last edited by a moderator:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I mean... pretty sure Ash isn't in a romantic relationship with his mom in the base story, and judging from the description, not in this game either, so voyeurism
... He's looking at his mom and getting turned on calling her tits "magical". Ash is still a creep, it's a lose lose scenario for me. Also, Gary can suck on a magnemite, screw him.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I mean... pretty sure Ash isn't in a romantic relationship with his mom in the base story, and judging from the description, not in this game either, so voyeurism
You're probably right. This kind of stuff should have it's own name at least though, for even if there's no romantic or sexual relationship watching your mom or someone close getting fucked can be quite disgusting, closer to ntr than voyeurism I think.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes